First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Stuffings

La Puente, CA

#1 Sep 1, 2012
G.O. creeps around West Covina, California city hall and backrooms with alleys.
InkGeorgeO

West Covina, CA

#2 Sep 16, 2012
Looks like fAt gEoRgeO can't hide anymore behind that poison inkwell that he calls a news papaer reporter!

The California state Fair Political Practices Commission has given notice that it will consider the proposed regulation at a public hearing on October 18, 2012.

The proposal would require campaigns to report payments made to bloggers, tweeters and others to promote their candidacy in the Internet, including the Web location where the paid advocacy occurs.
Smelly

Richmond, VA

#3 Sep 21, 2012
If you're ever unlucky enough to sit anywhere near the fat walrus Gorge Hogden, take a gas mask cause he reeks of sweaty, smelly ass crack mixed with cheap cologne. I guess that's what happens when your ass is so big and your arms so short that you can't reach to wipe yourself.
George Ogden

West Covina, CA

#4 Sep 27, 2012
Smelly wrote:
If you're ever unlucky enough to sit anywhere near the fat walrus Gorge Hogden, take a gas mask cause he reeks of sweaty, smelly ass crack mixed with cheap cologne. I guess that's what happens when your ass is so big and your arms so short that you can't reach to wipe yourself.
Mark Smith, are you saying that you look at and smell my "ass crack"??? You're one sick puppy.
So, did that other site you created get to hot for you where you had to create another one? You can't say you shit to my face... example, at the forum where I flat asked you if you were going to call me any "F'n" name such as the examples I gave you. I will have to say this, you were conducting yourself without comment to me. That really wasn't the forum for my to address you in the manner the way I did, but what do you really expect from people that you attack on forums like this with your bull shit, off the wall comments. I am not a pussy, like a lot of other people you attack. I will say it to your face... however, you didn't say shit, and I opened the door so you could... And again, not the right forum for me to "bark out my comments" as that really wasn't the place. You didn't start anything that night at the forum, so sorry I got into your shit there at that time, there will be a better forum, I am sure as I believe that you are often hit with some people that have some choice comments for you. Sometimes I think it is dangerous to be around you, who knows who you pissed off and what they may want to do to you.
With all the enemies that you have created for yourselve, do you have any idea what you are doing to Roger Hernandez? You make it known that you are in Assemblyman's Roger Hernandez's court, do have any idea what that will do to him in the election? YOU are disliked by so many, this will actually take votes away from him because he associates with you. You making in known or going public that you are buddy, buddy with Roger will cost him the election. To get re-elected, he needs votes in your area... Good job Mark Smith.
Smelly

Mechanicsville, VA

#5 Sep 27, 2012
George Ogden wrote:
<quoted text>
Mark Smith, are you saying that you look at and smell my "ass crack"??? You're one sick puppy.
So, did that other site you created get to hot for you where you had to create another one? You can't say you shit to my face... example, at the forum where I flat asked you if you were going to call me any "F'n" name such as the examples I gave you. I will have to say this, you were conducting yourself
I don't know who this "Mark Smith" is or if he is even a real person or someone you made up to make it seem only one person posts negative things about you.

I couldn't care less if Roger Hernandez or any other politico gets reelected or not.

I happen to be one of the many women you so creepingly sneak up on and try to be cute with. Your lines are not only lame, they are downright disgusting.

George,
You're NOT cut
You definitely don't take care of yourself.
Your breath stinks.
You think your walrus whiskers are cool but you don't realize that half the time they harbor remnants of your last four meals.
As much as you may want to hide the smell of lack of hygiene with cheap cologne, it doesn't work.
NOBODY believes your stories of having been married and or having dated models. What model in her right mind date a spineless blob of crap such as yourself.

So stop making people up or blaming one poor fool for all those of us who can't stand you or what you stand for. Grow some balls and stop sucking up to those you grovel over.
The Watcher

Pasadena, CA

#6 Sep 28, 2012
Smelly wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who this "Mark Smith" is or if he is even a real person or someone you made up to make it seem only one person posts negative things about you.
I couldn't care less if Roger Hernandez or any other politico gets reelected or not.
I happen to be one of the many women you so creepingly sneak up on and try to be cute with. Your lines are not only lame, they are downright disgusting.
George,
You're NOT cut
Your breath stinks.
You think your walrus whiskers are cool but you don't realize that half the time they harbor remnants of your last four meals.
As much as you may want to hide the smell of lack of hygiene with cheap cologne, it doesn't work.
NOBODY believes your stories of having been married and or having dated models. What model in her right mind date a spineless blob of crap such as yourself.
So stop making people up or blaming one poor fool for all those of us who can't stand you or what you stand for. Grow some balls and stop sucking up to those you grovel over.
Ha, ha, ha... Smelly is that you mark smith. Counldn't help but reply to this. You call yourself a girl. Funny. George O and who he hangs with, who cares. Don't know about models but know he does some picture for them and the actors and actresses he works with. You say all that crap abuot him and never seen any of that. He is a big dude and I know that. Smith, your just full of so much crap by hiding behind fake names. Go back to Glendora or where ever you say you come from. I am sure there is some rock out there that people piss on.
George Ogden

West Covina, CA

#7 Sep 29, 2012
Smelly wrote:
<quoted text>
George,
You're NOT cut
Your breath stinks.
Is this the best you can do Mark (Smith). So now you are a "woman"... Don't forget the IP Addresses... I guess all that which you say must be why I get asked to tons of events, dinners, social gatherings and much more. Yeah, Mark, this must be it. As for "dating" models, well if you want to call it that, but in reality, they are my clients. Someone had that right. Often we hang and grab lunch or dinner. If you want to call that actually "dating" you can, I don't. Also do the photo ops for my fellow actors and actresses as well. Again, hang and grab food. Yeah, I guess with all that you say about me is why I got the more votes then anyone else for one organization I lead. Why I am asked to be judge and to be guest speakers and emcees at events. You got it all right. And those "whiskers" as you call it, is actually a mustache... Yep, it is a great food collector. I let it dry for a few hours and then run a comb through it so I can collect the crumbs for a snack. So what do you use your long pony tail for, to wipe your ass after you take a dump? Aw... I guess I shouldn't rag on your hair since I had long hair like that once. Actually, the hair fits you.
I hear you stepped on somebody's toes again. Who did you piss off this time? Your going to make it that nobody likes you in Glendora. It is obvious you work hard at trying to make that happen. When the shit hits the fan for you, I don't want to be anywhere around you.
Make a Commish

La Puente, CA

#8 Oct 1, 2012
I guess now GeorgeO can get down on his knees and than someone who GeorgeO has shown such disrespect for in the past.

Assembly Bill 2374, authored by Assembly Majority Whip Roger Hernandez, D-San Gabriel Valley, prevents identity theft among seniors by prohibiting credit bureau agencies from charging a senior for placing a "security freeze" on their credit report. Hernandez' 57th Assembly District.

George Ogden appears to be a whipping BOY for Mike Touhey of West Covina City Council, that reminds me, George Ogden is on a commission in West Covina, California too?

Wonder who put him there, times up - Mike Touhey.
The Watcher

Monrovia, CA

#9 Oct 3, 2012
At Make a Commish, or is it Mark Smith. What a dum-ass, who do you think put George Odgen in the commission in the first place. ROGER HERNANDEZ, then Fred Sikes did it again. It wasn't Toughy, you don't know shit. Ha, ha, ha, Dum-ass.
George Ogden

West Covina, CA

#10 Oct 17, 2012
The Watcher wrote:
At Make a Commish, or is it Mark Smith. What a dum-ass, who do you think put George Odgen in the commission in the first place. ROGER HERNANDEZ, then Fred Sikes did it again. It wasn't Toughy, you don't know shit. Ha, ha, ha, Dum-ass.
Hey, thanks for backup while I was gone... Grin...
And it is Ogden, not Odgen. You will confuse me the other way.
Flacko

La Puente, CA

#11 Oct 17, 2012
The "bust a Gut" club was held last night in West Covina, California.

You should have seen the two sweets eaters, too much weight for a person to see at one time.
CH Knows All

Chino Hills, CA

#12 Nov 3, 2012
So Mr. Mark Smith stinks up this site to. Saw your article Ogden. What is with you? Giving credit to that scum bag Smith. You must be flipping out boy. Don't give that guy any credit for anything. I know him and can't wait to dance on is grave.
CH
George Ogden

West Covina, CA

#13 Nov 6, 2012
CH Knows All wrote:
So Mr. Mark Smith stinks up this site to. Saw your article Ogden. What is with you? Giving credit to that scum bag Smith. You must be flipping out boy. Don't give that guy any credit for anything. I know him and can't wait to dance on is grave.
CH
Hey CH, Smith put it out there and I wrote about it as it was. Not giving credit. If he would have been a Dick Head, I would have jumped all over it and gone word for word. He was civil, but I am sure it was just a one time deal. He will screw up some more. I get hate emails on him and they want to put this crap in the paper. I would rather put something more productive in the paper that may inform or help the community. It is what it is, this time anyway.
The Watcher

Monrovia, CA

#15 Nov 19, 2012
Hey Ogden,, hope everything is cool. didnt see you on here for a while.
George Ogden

West Covina, CA

#16 Nov 20, 2012
Everything is cool. Just that Mark Smith seems to be on very thin ice with some people and if something goes down, I don't want to be in the mix. I think someone is out there looking for him and has a serious grudge. You might say that I don't want get caught up in the cross fire. I think some people are mad at him... go figure.
George Ogden

West Covina, CA

#17 Nov 23, 2012
George Ogden

West Covina, CA

#18 Jan 1, 2013
Happy New Year. I was a special detail where two little girls were the only survivors of a car crash that killed their mom, dad and sister. You can check it out in the SGV Examiner's WEB SITE. Special thanks to the woman from Glendora who did not want to be identified. You are someone special. There is the story.
http://www.sgvexaminer.com/images/2012/A%20%2...

You can click on the link or you may have to cut and paste this. Go to page A-4 for the story.
George Ogden

West Covina, CA

#20 Feb 8, 2013
Saying "Thanks" to someone who cares, works for me and the crime victim.

http://www.sgvexaminer.com/images/2013/A%20Fe...
George Ogden

West Covina, CA

#21 Mar 14, 2013
OgdenIdiots

Covina, CA

#22 Mar 15, 2013
George Ogden a known "problem child" of West Covina California. Decided to write a filthy racists article to which he published with glee in the SGVExaminer newspaper, February 14 - 20, 2013 edition.

sgvexaminer.com to see for yourself on line.

George has been known for these types of dirty racists baiting articles, he is a lap dog to the racist council members, Mike Touhey, Steve Herfert.

Did I mention George Ogden is on a West Covina commission, he should be removed as well as Steve Herfert.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South El Monte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whittier Varrio Locos Gang (Jun '07) 25 min resident 562 1,366
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 59 min Robert 3,162
Did you see how stupid Pacheco looked again in ... 1 hr In the know 1
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Trojan 32,324
News Man wounded in Hacienda Heights shooting (Jun '12) 6 hr CRIPS RUN SGV 30
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 10 hr Davis 6,736
Maclaren Hall childrens center or juvinile center (Dec '10) 11 hr momemaya 170

South El Monte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South El Monte Mortgages