Off-duty deputy, driver exchange shot...

Off-duty deputy, driver exchange shots on 60 Freeway [Updated]

There are 5 comments on the Homicide Report story from Feb 12, 2011, titled Off-duty deputy, driver exchange shots on 60 Freeway [Updated]. In it, Homicide Report reports that:

An off-duty Los Angeles County sheriff's deputy was involved in a running gunfight Friday afternoon with a motorist on the 60 Freeway in South El Monte.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Homicide Report.

AndyGriffith

Chicago, IL

#1 Feb 12, 2011
Kind of like the movie "Crash". Cops and road rage, then a cover story. Monkeys with badges.
AndyGriffith

Chicago, IL

#2 Feb 12, 2011
Maybe the dude did draw down on him and he did the right thing. I had a colored gentleman tell me that he had a gun once.
Barney 5

United States

#3 Feb 12, 2011
Andy!! We support the good guys not the criminals... remember!
AndyGriffith

Chicago, IL

#7 Feb 13, 2011
Don't forget your bullet Barney!!!! The gold truck will be here anytime load the tommygun.
AndyGriffith

Chicago, IL

#8 Feb 13, 2011
I know that not all people who wear a badge or a uniform are bad people. Like Kenneth Bianchi, Gwaltney, John Wayne Gacey(The Clown Costume), or the Canadian border inspector who stole my $500 leopold binoculars and my Sony camera with pictures of my 7 year olds daughters ballet class and the last two years of family photos last week in Fort Erie New York. The way parents raise kids may have played a factor here. We are praying for you all to change your lifestyles and join mainstream society, people who work a real job and do good for society to gain fulfillment in life. I salute real police officers who are genuinely trying to help people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South El Monte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 11 hr Robert 3,177
Gay Brea 12 hr Gayguy_320 2
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 20 hr BFL 32,329
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) Fri leon 6,746
La mirada Splash. Cash cow for La Mirada, where... Fri LaMiradaREZ 1
News Yet another South El Monte problem as Departmen... Thu concerned res 2
News South El Monte mayor admits to 7-year bribery s... Jul 29 concerned res 1

South El Monte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South El Monte Mortgages