UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

#15868 Nov 19, 2012
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Really I got everything! Nothing to cry about here.
CRY ON TROJANS!
CHEAT ON!
For someone who claims she has nothing to cry about, you sure do a lot of it! LOL!

Keep crying!
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

#15869 Nov 19, 2012

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#15870 Nov 19, 2012
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a grip Sweet Thang(on something other than your pipino)It's just one win and only 2 wins in 14 years...You guys have a long way to go to even be thinking of leveling things. Our guys were looking ahead to our true Rivals the Irish, we've been blowing out UCLA so much they are nothing more than an easy win every year..We just got caught looking ahead to playing a better team.
And who were they looking ahead when they lost to Stanford...then Arizona...then Oregon? what excuse will you have when Notre Dame puts up 48 points on you? the Fight Hunger Ball? what a dumbass.

#15871 Nov 19, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it wouldn't take that long. Don't be ridiculous.
3 in a row, or even 3 of 5, and you can say the monopoly is over. A win or two every 5-8 years hardly means you've caught the program...as much as you'd like to dream that it would.
I'm not going to be like some and say it'll never happen. It very well may. Only time will tell.
Dude, look at your team, and look at our team, yes you have better talent, but TEAM WISE our team has proven it's better than yours, our record is no fluke. Maybe after we beat Stanford on Saturday you will concede our superiority and you will gladly hand over the torch, although the torch you are holding is not the real torch...the real torch was already handed over on Saturday. This city is ours, until you take you can beat us, and things look rather bleak for you guys.

#15872 Nov 19, 2012
Trojan wrote:
Buahahahahahahahahahaha you are H I L A R I O U S !!!!! So O.J. also gave him a pint of his own blood hundreds of his hair strands to throw all over the murder scene? and Glen also put O.J's blood under her fingernails? and loaned Glen his socks and said "make sure you put my blood on my socks", and even loaned him his Bronco, and said "please spill some of my blood on the seats of my Bronco". Trojan, Trojan, Trojan...SMH.
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#15873 Nov 19, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>And who were they looking ahead when they lost to Stanford...then Arizona...then Oregon? what excuse will you have when Notre Dame puts up 48 points on you? the Fight Hunger Ball? what a dumbass.
This your mantra sweet thing "2-14 we rule baby"...LMFAO! The first time in 8 years you guys score more than 20 points in a game vs us , only 2 wins in 14 years. Just because you wackofff to playboy doesn't make you Hugh Hefner....LMFAO!

#15874 Nov 19, 2012
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
This your mantra sweet thing "2-14 we rule baby"...LMFAO! The first time in 8 years you guys score more than 20 points in a game vs us , only 2 wins in 14 years. Just because you wackofff to playboy doesn't make you Hugh Hefner....LMFAO!
BUAHAHAHA GOOD ONE BABY ;) YOU EPITOMIZE THE TRojAN FAN BASE, CLUELESS AND IN DENIAL...STILL LIVING IN THE PAST. OF OUR TWO SCHOOLS, UCLA IS THE ONLY ONE TO HAVE SWEPT THE OTHER IN ALL THREE MAJOR SPORTS, IN 2006 WE BEAT YOU IN FOOTBALL, BASKETBALL AND IN BASEBALL. IT LOOKS LIKE WE'RE GOING TO ACCOMPLISH THAT FEAT AGAIN. I HAVE A QUESTION, QUEENIE...NOT THAT YOUR FOOTBALL SEASON IS JUST ABOUT OVER AND YOU WILL HAVE LOST 4 OF YOUR LAST 5 GAMES WHAT YOU WHACK OFF TO? AND DON'T SAY PLAYBOY, YOU FREAKING LYING HOMMO, YOU KNOW YOU WACK OFF TO PICTURES OF MIKE GARRET AND PETE CARROLL.
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

#15875 Nov 19, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, look at your team, and look at our team, yes you have better talent, but TEAM WISE our team has proven it's better than yours, our record is no fluke. Maybe after we beat Stanford on Saturday you will concede our superiority and you will gladly hand over the torch, although the torch you are holding is not the real torch...the real torch was already handed over on Saturday. This city is ours, until you take you can beat us, and things look rather bleak for you guys.
You need to learn how to read.
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

#15876 Nov 19, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Buahahahahahahahahahah a you are H I L A R I O U S !!!!! So O.J. also gave him a pint of his own blood hundreds of his hair strands to throw all over the murder scene? and Glen also put O.J's blood under her fingernails? and loaned Glen his socks and said "make sure you put my blood on my socks", and even loaned him his Bronco, and said "please spill some of my blood on the seats of my Bronco". Trojan, Trojan, Trojan...SMH.
I don't know. Neither do you, as much as you want to think you do.
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

#15877 Nov 19, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>BUAHAHAHA GOOD ONE BABY ;) YOU EPITOMIZE THE TRojAN FAN BASE, CLUELESS AND IN DENIAL...STILL LIVING IN THE PAST. OF OUR TWO SCHOOLS, UCLA IS THE ONLY ONE TO HAVE SWEPT THE OTHER IN ALL THREE MAJOR SPORTS, IN 2006 WE BEAT YOU IN FOOTBALL, BASKETBALL AND IN BASEBALL. IT LOOKS LIKE WE'RE GOING TO ACCOMPLISH THAT FEAT AGAIN. I HAVE A QUESTION, QUEENIE...NOT THAT YOUR FOOTBALL SEASON IS JUST ABOUT OVER AND YOU WILL HAVE LOST 4 OF YOUR LAST 5 GAMES WHAT YOU WHACK OFF TO? AND DON'T SAY PLAYBOY, YOU FREAKING LYING HOMMO, YOU KNOW YOU WACK OFF TO PICTURES OF MIKE GARRET AND PETE CARROLL.
It's hilarious to see more of your hypocrisy.

As recently as this summer, you made more than one reference to "8 in a row", something that 15 years old!!

Whereas our saying UCLA has won 2 of the last 14 is much more current.

Once again, as long as the argument suits your agenda, it's OK. I've never heard of anyone as hypcritical as you.

As I've stated, if it makes you feel good about your Bruins winning one every 7 years, keep whooping it up and acting like a fool.

#15878 Nov 19, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know. Neither do you, as much as you want to think you do.
You really crack me up...I love your passion for your fellow trojans though...you're a better man than I am, cuz no way in hell would I be defending a Bruin in a similar situation, given all the evidence that was presented.
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#15879 Nov 19, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I suck diick for a living,and take it up the arse from MBD/Bruin Nation! Nuff Said!
True Blue Bruin....LMFAO!

#15880 Nov 19, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hilarious to see more of your hypocrisy.
As recently as this summer, you made more than one reference to "8 in a row", something that 15 years old!!
Whereas our saying UCLA has won 2 of the last 14 is much more current.
Once again, as long as the argument suits your agenda, it's OK. I've never heard of anyone as hypcritical as you.
As I've stated, if it makes you feel good about your Bruins winning one every 7 years, keep whooping it up and acting like a fool.
sure I did, many times I have done it, only because of your posts claiming that UCLA has never been relevant in football, so I had to prove it that we were in fact relevant in the past.

UCLA - Champions Made Here (2012 Pac-12 South Division Champs, AGAIN)
UCLA - We Just Win.
USC - You Just Cry, and Whine.
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#15881 Nov 19, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
30 minutes at a 3 card poker table, walked away with $700 profit, a Straight flush took in $400 in one hand, nice start.
Bruins basketball team gets destroyed by unranked Georgetown, so much for the Shabazz era, what a waste, not too talented and the ruins lose....LMFAO!
Trojan

Downey, CA

#15885 Nov 20, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>You really crack me up...I love your passion for your fellow trojans though...you're a better man than I am, cuz no way in hell would I be defending a Bruin in a similar situation, given all the evidence that was presented.
Because you are neither a Bruin nor a Trojan, you couldn't possibly understand.
Trojan

Downey, CA

#15886 Nov 20, 2012
Hell, the fact you can't understand the fact that UCLA didn't win the south in 2011, makes it clear you don't understand much. LOL!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#15887 Nov 20, 2012
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure Rob and MBD will still be dropping dollar bills in your Village People leather suit as you dance on their table tomorrow...LMFAO!
(giggle) A cute impression comes to mind there Mister Fight On. This Bruin may join them to make it a quartet ;)

You can't handle the truth that we Bruins are more of the macho man here. Do you realize of we wore our L.A. Night dark blue Bruin uniforms in the rain it would look like we were wearing leather :)

Go Bruins, Go Macho Men!

West Hollywood, CA

#15888 Nov 20, 2012
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Bruins basketball team gets destroyed by unranked Georgetown, so much for the Shabazz era, what a waste, not too talented and the ruins lose....LMFAO!
DabNabIt, rain on my gay parade why don't you. You mean we Bruins (the team our fans say will go all the way) already lost :(

While I always wish my Bruins well, I must admit I do not watch basketball ever since the players did away with the tight shorts :(

West Hollywood, CA

#15889 Nov 20, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>You really crack me up...I love your passion for your fellow trojans though...you're a better man than I am, cuz no way in hell would I be defending a Bruin in a similar situation, given all the evidence that was presented.
Please Lifer, let's enjoy "our" moment and not bring up situations that will remind others of our team's shortcomings :/
We won this week so let's enjoy that. You remind them of their rare loss to us, then they will keep bringing up the 50-0 loss we had to them or the fact we only were representatives of the Pacific South last season (which as you remember we did not show well doing it):(

West Hollywood, CA

#15890 Nov 20, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>YOU KNOW YOU WACK OFF TO PICTURES OF MIKE GARRET AND PETE CARROLL.
Lifer is that sucha bad thing? I have added Jim Mora to my wet issue photos by my bed now right there along with Hundley ;)

Go Bruins, go 8x10 Bruin photos!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South El Monte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 1 hr LMSA 5,278
Baldwin Park Mayor is an embarrassment 1 hr CA Attorney 3
ralph david rico RIP 2 hr lovegame 2
Mtb Hill Proposal "...does not have a positive ... 4 hr Wonder why 6
East side bolen gang of baldwin park (Jun '08) 8 hr Independent1 557
Gang related shooting leaves West Valinda man dead (Jul '09) 9 hr Killamunati 257
gangs of Bolen Parka (Sep '12) 10 hr chema 132

South El Monte News Video

South El Monte Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

South El Monte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

South El Monte News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in South El Monte

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News