Really

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

You sound real tuff. Talking ur sh!t from AZ. How u gonna beef with people in BP all the way from over there; LAME
bpkings

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

what wrote:
SNIFF... SNIFF... I smell.....KAKA...
sniff,sniff.....i smell biatch boy.....
KHABLVD

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Come mierda putoĦ
what wrote:
SNIFF... SNIFF... I smell.....KAKA...
keewn roo roo

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

to all my kings whats up and to my one only king lil g
Yea yea

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

You lames will never be recognized as a real gang in BP. You dont even have a territory!
bpkings

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

Yea yea wrote:
You lames will never be recognized as a real gang in BP. You dont even have a territory!
hahaha.....but were the most feared and hated........haha....u are right no terratory we got the whole city!!!!!!!!!biatch boy....
Really

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

.really the whole city.......... ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
KINGS HAVE ARRIVED

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

KHA...OG NOTISER1....
LOL

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

SNIFF.........SNIFF...... I smell KAkA!
bpkings

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

LOL wrote:
SNIFF.........SNIFF...... I smell KAkA!
klean...ur pan...
LOL

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

SNIFF..SNIFF....I SMELL SKEEMBURGER.....NO WAIT ITS KAKA!!!! PINCHES VIEJAS ATASCADAS, MIERDOSAS...
LOSERS

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Bunch of wienies who kill women and childrem... Its a fact these low life punks are scum of the earth!
Kids Have Aides

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

LOSERS wrote:
Bunch of wienies who kill women and childrem... Its a fact these low life punks are scum of the earth!
hell yea u got that rite....these lowlife losers claiming Kids Have Aides literally r peeces of shyt, omar martinez from kakaz shot a pregnant lady in the head, theyve shot and killed juveniles as young as 14 years old rite here in baldwin park, they dont care about anything except trying 2 make it on the news, smoking & selling crystal meth, and trying to ease ther pain of the hiv infection for some of them
Kids Have Aides

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

keewn roo roo wrote:
to all my kings whats up and to my one only king lil g
UR LAME! HAHA
EL VIRUS

Ontario, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

KIDS HAVE AIDS HUH?
THATS KUZ IF YOU COME IN CONTACT EVEN THOUGHT TRY TO FIGHT THEM UR PRETTY MUCH GUARANTEED DEAD
THE SIKKEST THE iLLEST KOLD HEARTED
Stupid kakas

La Puente, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

They have to try really hard to get a name for themselves they only been a "hood" for a few months they have a whole lot of catching up to do.both sides were around for decades when kakas were plucking their eyebrows &dancing to deephouse at house parties now they are shooting kids and ratting out enemys , sounds like a bad start to me ...give it a few more months they wont last
kids Have Aides

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

EL VIRUS wrote:
KIDS HAVE AIDS HUH?
THATS KUZ IF YOU COME IN CONTACT EVEN THOUGHT TRY TO FIGHT THEM UR PRETTY MUCH GUARANTEED DEAD
THE SIKKEST THE iLLEST KOLD HEARTED
LAME!*COLD , UR COMMENT MAKES NO SENSE U LOSER... YEA Kids Have Aides! HAHA BURGER kINGS! KHA SUPPOSEDLY STANDS FOR "KINGS HAVE ARRIVED" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ...I NO RITE...SOUNDS PATHETIC....WEN I 1ST HERD ABOUT KAKAZ I CUDNT HELP BUT LAFF AT THEM....THEY USED 2 BE TAGGBANGERS BUT NOW THEYRE A VARRIO? WTF? HAHA HOW? WHY? JUS CUZ EL MONTE FLORES HAS U LAMES STRUNG OUT ON DOPE AND WHO NO'S HOW MANY MORE...HAHA U GUYS R A GANG YET WHY DO U KISS ASS TO FLORES AND NEED THEM 4 HELP HAHA..PUT IT LIKE THIS...KHA IS PRETTY MUCH A CLICK OF MONTE FLORES AND THEY DONT EVEN REALIZE IT...
khaha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

A klick of Flores ... haha this just goes back in history "The Enemy Of My Enemy Is Best Friend" ... stop being so ignorant and just talking out your rear end enjoy the facts and marinate in them. Gotta Love KATCHING HATERS ATTENTION.
sTuPids

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

They are idiots. There older "homies" have them smoked out! These dumb young kids think its a turf war when in reality its a drug war. The older guys have money to buy the dope so they get little kids jump them in to the neighborhood and them make them sell there drugs. The young kids make some money but the ones with the real money are there older "homies". So in reality the older guys just use the young guys to sell there dope for them and take the bullets for them. While the yougsters are geting shot or shootibg people there older homies are making deals with the older "homies" of the guys that they are shooting at or getting shot by. Thats why you see the youngsters in bikes and the older guys driving the LEXUS...Sad but true!
Stupid kakas

La Puente, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

katching Or catching ? bahahaha !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 27
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent South El Monte Discussions

Search the South El Monte Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
no child left behind 1 hr ncash 4
Biola Track..best days & hours for the public t... (Oct '13) 1 hr Meester Daveed 5
CAUTION! Do not purchase from Sunny Sports Inc.... (Nov '08) 1 hr Paul Youngstown Ohio 645
All American Home Center closes its doors (Dec '11) 2 hr Ray Brown 6
What has happened to Lynwood? (Dec '05) 2 hr sis 1,068
Looking for some girl to text 2 hr Hottie 2
Where can we talk about Montebello since topix ... 2 hr Mr Ratski 3
•••
•••

South El Monte News Video

•••
•••

South El Monte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000