Gang members sought in shooting death...

Gang members sought in shooting death of boy

There are 111 comments on the The Daily Breeze story from Apr 2, 2012, titled Gang members sought in shooting death of boy. In it, The Daily Breeze reports that:

Sheriff's homicide detectives searched today for the gang members involved in the the shooting death of a boy outside his home in La Mirada.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Breeze.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
LOVE4MYKIDS

Bellflower, CA

#1 Apr 2, 2012
I can't understand why these things happen or why other peole think they can play GOD with others life!! I can't and hope I never have to imaging what his mother is going through!! It's hard raising boys now a days...just because you never know that one day you let your son go out to a friends house or he's walking home from school what will happen!!!A PARENT WORST NIGHTMARE!I pray for the family!!!RIP!!!!
ooh no

United States

#2 Apr 2, 2012
you said it ... hard raising boys but it can be done. the boys that took this kids life were probably not raised to respect life the boy that was killed was not raised right either perhaps. when one is in a gang the only one controlling them is the devil and every time one gets killed guess who is there front and center laughing. yes the devil. this is why we need to raise our kids.. boys and girls with the fear of God. not to fear him persay but to think bout the great disappointment we cause him when we dont love one another. love life its a gift from God. and only he should decide when its our turn to die.
people that seem to think its ok to kill each other off are worst then animals. well i hope the family of this kid finds peace and love and understanding. i pray that God gives them comfort.
unbelieveable

United States

#4 Apr 2, 2012
When are where in la mirada did this happen?
turtle

Maywood, CA

#5 Apr 2, 2012
unbelieveable wrote:
When are where in la mirada did this happen?
------ sunday @ 9ish pm
turtle

Maywood, CA

#6 Apr 2, 2012
QUOTLA MIRADA - Sheriff's homicide detectives searched today for the gang members involved in the the shooting death of a boy outside his home in La Mirada.
The boy was shot at 9:24 p.m. Sunday in the 13000 block of Duffield Ave., said Deputy Mark Pope of the Sheriff's Headquarters Bureau.
The boy was standing in the driveway of his home "when several unknown suspects approached him on foot, and fired several rounds at him, striking him once in the upper torso," Pope said.
The victim was transported to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead, Pope said, adding the shooting is believed to have been gang-related.
E]
562southeast

Whittier, CA

#7 Apr 2, 2012
heard he was from mct
Vegas

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Apr 2, 2012
They should just bomb that side of valley view
Snoop Dogg

Downey, CA

#9 Apr 2, 2012
Marquardt and Foster area.

The hood section of LM
wow

United States

#10 Apr 2, 2012
That area is ghetto ...was the boy a gang member too?
sad

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Apr 2, 2012
wow wrote:
That area is ghetto ...was the boy a gang member too?
He was in a tagging crew and his family are gang bangers also according to the sheriffs.
REDNECK

La Habra, CA

#12 Apr 2, 2012
Oh well...One less shaved headed baggie pants beaner. When is the car wash...LOL!!!
Oh well

United States

#13 Apr 2, 2012
I felt bad until I found out he was in a gang.
sad

United States

#14 Apr 3, 2012
What I dont understand is what do people get by killing other people. that's horrible that these things are happening in our city...how old was this boy that got killed? hope they find out who did it.
KKK

Midway City, CA

#15 Apr 3, 2012
Im just wondering why this one isn't all over the news like Travon Martin.... Oh that's right, because he wasn't black...
Iagree

United States

#16 Apr 3, 2012
KKK wrote:
Im just wondering why this one isn't all over the news like Travon Martin.... Oh that's right, because he wasn't black...
I totally agree with you...if he was black it would be all over the news..
lm student

Maywood, CA

#17 Apr 3, 2012
what i dont get is why people cant just fight it out why do they have to be idiots and use weapons
Tommy Chong

Downey, CA

#18 Apr 3, 2012
REDNECK wrote:
Oh well...One less shaved headed baggie pants beaner. When is the car wash...LOL!!!
Holy crap, this made me laugh my ass off I nearly fell out of my chair!

You are funny!
Stfy

La Mirada, CA

#19 Apr 3, 2012
REDNECK wrote:
Your pathetic talking shit on someone that died! Have respect ?
Stfu

La Mirada, CA

#20 Apr 3, 2012
Tommy Chong wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy crap, this made me laugh my ass off I nearly fell out of my chair!
You are funny!
HA SO FUNNY shut up with that! Get a life & dont be laughing when you hear something STUPID he DIED & you get a kick out of that just cause he was from some where who cares let me guess your asian right well no one likes you guys either so SHUT UP
adrianne

Norwalk, CA

#21 Apr 3, 2012
SHUT THE HELL UP TO ALL OF YOU! his name was Sergio and he was my friend but he is dead now so please show a little bit of respect to him. <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South El Monte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 9 min Dee5 2,778
News To combat crime, Santa Cruz council members con... (Jul '10) 1 hr All of Santa Cruz 63
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 2 hr Champion 6,872
Shooting on woodridge (Sep '08) 2 hr Lmp 34
were his all the og sgv taggers at (Dec '07) 2 hr PLEE 1 1,035
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Trojan 32,605
No Ethic From JUST PAWS PETS (Arcadia, CA) - sa... (Dec '06) 15 hr Cali 124

South El Monte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South El Monte Mortgages