South El Monte councilmembers to get ...

South El Monte councilmembers to get married

There are 41 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Nov 4, 2010, titled South El Monte councilmembers to get married. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

City councilmembers Hector Delgado and Angelica Garcia are getting married this Saturday after a year-and-a-half romance.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
concern citzen

United States

#42 Dec 4, 2010
your right , sem resident it is our fault we should go to the council meetings and express ourselfs and get knock down by a 4 to 1 vote then what, this council doesn't like small business look at all the empty buildings why do you think there are alot of business on "fire<so they are sick of this city it used to be a nice place to live and run a business, the council should start cleaning house and start firing people, I say start from code enforcement frist then "city manager" then city workers we don't need ten people to cut a freaken tree down or sweep the gutters or pick up trash from the all the parks let that old man JB do it he seem to run new temple park anyways, how about the "getto" tree lightin , Hey MR. Mayor you should invest money in "new Spesker" that work the poor little girls from shively cheerleaders didn't have music to dance to and the band you could berley hear them the one thing we could hear was the krans band and the firer engine,like I said the money is not being spend right in our little city if resident don't start questing the money and also how much money is being spend on trips and what else are we paying for beside a wedding.wake up people , RECALl RECALL RECALL!!!!!!!!!!
SEM RESIDENT wrote:
It is our fault things are like they are, if we want to change things we have to voice opinions at council meetings not on the internet. The sewer TAX was a good example it only took about 40 residents to cut the councils portion out of the TAX.If new people step up and run lets support them because we know what were getting with what we already have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South El Monte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 56 min Davis 9,142
News Car engulfs in flames in Arcadia, driver arrested 1 hr Defiant 1
Lost confidence in Molinari 13 hr Truth matters 5
City Of Montebello's Notice Of Change In Genera... 14 hr Truth matters 2
Montebello City Council -LEAD BY EXAMPLE 14 hr Truth matters 5
News How should an angry liberal celebrate the Fourt... 15 hr WasteWater 604
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 19 hr AindaPharrts 33,452

South El Monte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South El Monte Mortgages