Woman killed, three men wounded in So...

Woman killed, three men wounded in South El Monte shooting

There are 24 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Aug 14, 2010, titled Woman killed, three men wounded in South El Monte shooting. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

A woman died and three men were wounded in a shooting at what investigators describe as a rave party in an industrial area of South El Monte, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hmm

Whittier, CA

#22 Aug 21, 2010
asdfksdf wrote:
i was there at the party, i seen what happened before the shooting, and i'll tell you it all started cuz two dumb hoes got into a fight, and their boyfriends got into it, probably over some stupid ****..
Will you kids learn how to write and use grammer properly? "i seen what happened"
dsadsadq12354

Alhambra, CA

#23 Aug 25, 2010
whoever did this f*ck you your hood your dead homies bi*ch. rest in piss wen it comes back to you b*tch
Sam

New City, NY

#24 Aug 26, 2010
Listen...its nothing a matter to be joked around with I was at the party and i personally know the people who were shot and how is it a laughing matter when a young lady passed away who was an innocent victim? you ought to be ashamed of yourselves
lslife19

New City, NY

#26 Jun 11, 2011
asdfksdf wrote:
stupid people die over stupid shit
watch what you say...those were my people who got shot. stupid people die? yea wut if it was someone who you knew.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South El Monte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man dies after 18-story plunge in Long Beach (Jan '10) 1 hr toryc 43
Montebello CC Meeting On Livestream 9 hr Truth Squad 62
Local Politics Do you approve of Art Barajas as ? 10 hr Disgusted in CC 12
Monterey Park Voted #3 , Montebello Ranked #22 ... 11 hr Trash Talk 8
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 11 hr Davis 10,459
News 1 dead, 2 injured in Norwalk shooting 13 hr tellinitlikeitis 1
Montebello mega-housing developer Sat Wonder Why 6

South El Monte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance