Ballston Spa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

Judged:

Truth Be Known The Land for the Fish and Game Club was donated by Shorty Hutchinson For just that " A Fish and Game Club", NOT A GRAVELPIT WITH A PORT-A-POTTY!!(Not saying that it was ok to be shot at) That being said, If this Donated Land can be used for other purposes than intended, Why can't the Fireman's Field Have the same done to it
well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

Whos Who wrote:
Truth Be Known The Land for the Fish and Game Club was donated by Shorty Hutchinson For just that " A Fish and Game Club", NOT A GRAVELPIT WITH A PORT-A-POTTY!!(Not saying that it was ok to be shot at) That being said, If this Donated Land can be used for other purposes than intended, Why can't the Fireman's Field Have the same done to it
the fish and game club have an agreement with the town for them to put one back there while they get sand out of the pit for the winter so that way they can sand the roads..... A port a John is no big deal. Its when u have arrogant little assholes like this kids ruining it for everyone. That's what's going on... As for the firemens field why dont u call them and ask?
Whos Who

Schodack Landing, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

Judged:

well wrote:
<quoted text>
the fish and game club have an agreement with the town for them to put one back there while they get sand out of the pit for the winter so that way they can sand the roads..... A port a John is no big deal. Its when u have arrogant little assholes like this kids ruining it for everyone. That's what's going on... As for the firemens field why dont u call them and ask?
When the Fish and Game club was donated Nothing was said that it was to also be a Sand/Gravel pit for the town. And Yes I agree It does ruin it for everyone!!!! As far as the firemans field all answers are Nothing can be done there because it was Donated, That's why they won't Sell it.
Haha

Kearny, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

Judged:

WELL--- maybe u better know your shit because the Shea boys work out of town. Why would they waste their time at the fishing game club ? They have plenty of camps to go to if they want to shoot shit. Sounds like u just have a grudge. But Lol u may want to keep quiet about your comments u made.
Haha

Kearny, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

Judged:

Btw they work ALL the time. Maybe that's something u may wanna try so u can get your ass off your computer an quit this nonsense bullshit. Just a thought!!!
Haha

Kearny, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

Judged:

I'm just curious. You apparently have balls enough to talk shit about someone and make accusations. Let me ask u something--- u feel okay about saying their name why don't u have balls enough to come out and say yours?? I would love for u to make that accusation to their face. But I bet u are all talk.
Makeyougoaway

Mount Vernon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

Your wrong. LmaO. Someone told me about this site bcause of your comment about chris and Derek shea
Well,..funny thing. This is chris shea asswipe and I wasnt even in the state. If you've got the ignorance and audacity to blatantly make a false statement using our names let see if you have the courage to state yours. I am 100% certain you won't......cowardly windbag.
well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2011

Whos Who wrote:
<quoted text>When the Fish and Game club was donated Nothing was said that it was to also be a Sand/Gravel pit for the town. And Yes I agree It does ruin it for everyone!!!! As far as the firemans field all answers are Nothing can be done there because it was Donated, That's why they won't Sell it.
and the fact that they use it.
well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2011

Judged:

Makeyougoaway wrote:
Your wrong. LmaO. Someone told me about this site bcause of your comment about chris and Derek shea
Well,..funny thing. This is chris shea asswipe and I wasnt even in the state. If you've got the ignorance and audacity to blatantly make a false statement using our names let see if you have the courage to state yours. I am 100% certain you won't......cowardly windbag.
I know they both work out of town I'm not accusing them at all. They both have more sense than that
Haha

Kearny, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2011

Then y did u say there names if u don't even know who really did it??? I hear a lot of shit but I don't repeat it. You're WRONG
I know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

I think the shea boys out grew the fishing game in the 90s you scummbags lynns just trying to keep her baby patrick out of the lines of jail of course she was fired from the minimart from stealing so what do u exspect out of her weed useing son
yamamahahaa

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2011

I heard it was donnie Reed. I heard him bragging about it to people thinkin he was cool.
shutyourmouths

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2011

Judged:

so people that like to run there mouths about my family and shit like that then y dont u get off theis website and come say it to my face u all need to find the real facts cause i had nothing to do with any of the breakins or the shit house so leave me the fuck out of it
shutyoourmouth

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2011

Judged:

I know wrote:
I think the shea boys out grew the fishing game in the 90s you scummbags lynns just trying to keep her baby patrick out of the lines of jail of course she was fired from the minimart from stealing so what do u exspect out of her weed useing son
if u wanna tlk shit on the computer y dont u come say this stuff to our faces
Alex

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2011

Judged:

anyone who thinsk it was dan patrick and guido is a f*cking retard.
Really

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2011

Judged:

I think your all spent
keep ur mouths closed

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2011

Haha wrote:
Btw they work ALL the time. Maybe that's something u may wanna try so u can get your ass off your computer an quit this nonsense bullshit. Just a thought!!!
^^^ i totally agree!!!!!
keep ur mouths closed

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2011

Hey you scumbag.. why dont u get ur shit straight first before you sit on here and BITCH. get that through your thick skull. those 3 boys dont need to be singled out, when it could EASILY been 3 DIFFERNT boys. and if your really that tough, why dont u say it to their face and see what happens then!!!!!!!!!! when u get your head outta ur ass,,, let us know :)!!!
Alex Harcourt jsyk

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2011

I know wrote:
You're ignorant, scumbag. You call everyone else out like that publicly, but you'd never put you're name out. You have no place to say any of that you egotistical as*hole, quit chirping and spitting useless words out of your thick skull.
really

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2011

Judged:

f### you and your F###ing kids okay get my name out of your worthless mouth. if you cant put your name up here you have no postion to put mine up here. for all we know you smoke pot or pop pills for a living. i have never broke into no god dam camp you god dam idiots,you have nothing better to do but start fucking rumors.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of42
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent South Colton Discussions

Search the South Colton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 45 min BJ Datta 6,332
sex 3 hr kristine 1
New Owners 4 hr Bagels 4
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 5 hr Billy O Liar 16,768
Woman pleads guilty to plying boy with alcohol ... 5 hr bunch 3
lost dog 7 hr LOST 1
lost dog 7 hr LOST 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

South Colton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••