TODAY: Ex-Mingo magistrate pleads guilty to voter fraud charge

Dec 2, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Charleston Daily Mail

CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- Former Mingo County Magistrate Dallas Toler pleaded guilt today in federal court to charges that he helped someone on probation for a felony offense register to vote.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of58
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
really

Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

They have to have more than this on him.
coot

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

really wrote:
tip of the ice berg
poopy

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

really wrote:
THEY DO!!! That is exactly why he pled guilty. And, his wife saying she is so glad he gets to spend more time at home now with his family was hilarious! Then we get to hear about his face book posting where he said some people are happy him and his family are having such a difficult time with this... well, did he ever think about that back when he was so happy that him and all his buddies were scheming ways to win the election, ILLEGALLY? No, never entered his mind then that IF he were ever to get caught, HIS FAMILY would suffer the consequences, right along with his own crime committing ass! And now he says he loves all of the people here... So, is he trying to get into comedy, too? LMAO
Wow

Walton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

poopy wrote:
<quoted text> THEY DO!!! That is exactly why he pled guilty. And, his wife saying she is so glad he gets to spend more time at home now with his family was hilarious! Then we get to hear about his face book posting where he said some people are happy him and his family are having such a difficult time with this... well, did he ever think about that back when he was so happy that him and all his buddies were scheming ways to win the election, ILLEGALLY? No, never entered his mind then that IF he were ever to get caught, HIS FAMILY would suffer the consequences, right along with his own crime committing ass! And now he says he loves all of the people here... So, is he trying to get into comedy, too? LMAO
Well, pretty sharp marks there, sunshine.You do not know any of the stories behind the scenes, but if you want to be Judge I suggest you apply with the Court House so they can benefit from all of your genius.
Wowzie

Holden, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, pretty sharp marks there, sunshine.You do not know any of the stories behind the scenes, but if you want to be Judge I suggest you apply with the Court House so they can benefit from all of your genius.
he act like it was a joke in the news
poopy

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
I beg to differ. I think I do know some of the stories "behind the scenes". If you think that qualifies me as a "genius", I guess I will take it! LMAO I would not want to be the judge if it means I would be sitting in the same seat as the EX... Afraid of what disease I might pick up from all the scums that supposedly ran or currently run that place. Maybe you would be better suited for that. Oh wait... YOU probably aren't allowed to hold a political position after this mess. Right? LOL Yours truly, SUNSHINE
Wow

Walton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

poopy wrote:
<quoted text> I beg to differ. I think I do know some of the stories "behind the scenes". If you think that qualifies me as a "genius", I guess I will take it! LMAO I would not want to be the judge if it means I would be sitting in the same seat as the EX... Afraid of what disease I might pick up from all the scums that supposedly ran or currently run that place. Maybe you would be better suited for that. Oh wait... YOU probably aren't allowed to hold a political position after this mess. Right? LOL Yours truly, SUNSHINE
Honestly, Sunshine, I actually COULD hold a political position. I, however, despise all that are involved. There is not one person in ANY political office, local, state, or federal, that I do not consider a criminal. I hear them lie all the time. The name of the game is "look how squeaky clean I am", and none are. They all have shit on their asses.
opinion

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

Does not matter !! We will never know all of. Its just like when they get the godfather of a mafia family ? They just tell you enough to let you know how they took them down. Its all just smoke and mirrors for the world to see why it happened.
poopy

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly, Sunshine, I actually COULD hold a political position. I, however, despise all that are involved. There is not one person in ANY political office, local, state, or federal, that I do not consider a criminal. I hear them lie all the time. The name of the game is "look how squeaky clean I am", and none are. They all have shit on their asses.
Not sure if your comments are indicative of your claim that you "despise them all"... Looks to me like you got offended at my first comment and you even resorted to giving me the name "sunshine", a weak attempt to insult someone for something that you took a little personal. It doesn't make sense now, to claim "you despise them all...they all have shit on their asses". That was sort of the point I originally made and you got all offended by it. I happen to totally agree with you and your last comment... Yours truly, Sunshine
Voter

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

This low-life bottom feeder had the nerve to say what a wonderful job he did as magistrate. what a piece of $h!t.
Tammy

Kermit, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

And you all are so big and bad to post all your remarks about it with your silly little fake names so that the person you are so quick to cast stones at doesn't know who you are. And you all honestly think one felon voter made his win to office??? Seriously, more than half the county voted for him, myself included and I would do it again. Maybe instead if setting around behind your fake internet names looking for whoever the gossip in town is about today so you can run your mouths, you should go to Church and listen to what the preacher says about how in the Bible it's states "let he who is without sin cast the first stone." I am sure if you all followed this rule none of you would have a word to say. You see, we all sin, it's just that unlike you all, our God is able to FORGIVE anyone if theirs sins. And if he can, why can't you???
voter

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

Tammy wrote:
And you all are so big and bad to post all your remarks about it with your silly little fake names so that the person you are so quick to cast stones at doesn't know who you are. And you all honestly think one felon voter made his win to office??? Seriously, more than half the county voted for him, myself included and I would do it again. Maybe instead if setting around behind your fake internet names looking for whoever the gossip in town is about today so you can run your mouths, you should go to Church and listen to what the preacher says about how in the Bible it's states "let he who is without sin cast the first stone." I am sure if you all followed this rule none of you would have a word to say. You see, we all sin, it's just that unlike you all, our God is able to FORGIVE anyone if theirs sins. And if he can, why can't you???
he admitted to his guilt.so why should we cast stones...GUILTY VOTER FRAUD LOL !!
Tammy

Kermit, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

voter wrote:
<quoted text>he admitted to his guilt.so why should we cast stones...GUILTY VOTER FRAUD LOL !!
So let him be then, why must you all gossip and go on and on. You wouldn't like it if everyone found something you done and dragged it and your family through the mud over it would you? There is only one judge, and its no one on this earth. The people around here just love too much to get in on the latest gossip about others, instead of worrying about their own homes. And I would be willing to bet none of you would say anything on here if you were using your real names. Let the man be, at least he admitted his guilt and is gonna pay his price for it. I respect him for admitting the truth.
human

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

Tammy wrote:
<quoted text> So let him be then, why must you all gossip and go on and on. You wouldn't like it if everyone found something you done and dragged it and your family through the mud over it would you? There is only one judge, and its no one on this earth. The people around here just love too much to get in on the latest gossip about others, instead of worrying about their own homes. And I would be willing to bet none of you would say anything on here if you were using your real names. Let the man be, at least he admitted his guilt and is gonna pay his price for it. I respect him for admitting the truth.
If that's the kind of person you respect, no wonder WV is in the shape it's in.
really

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

Tammy wrote:
No not one felony vote but what the rumors are is they all used was money, booze and pulling them out to vote by threats.
wvsky

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

poopy wrote:
<quoted text> Not sure if your comments are indicative of your claim that you "despise them all"... Looks to me like you got offended at my first comment and you even resorted to giving me the name "sunshine", a weak attempt to insult someone for something that you took a little personal. It doesn't make sense now, to claim "you despise them all...they all have shit on their asses". That was sort of the point I originally made and you got all offended by it. I happen to totally agree with you and your last comment... Yours truly, Sunshine
"tushay", brilliant.
wanna No

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

Tammy wrote:
<quoted text> So let him be then, why must you all gossip and go on and on. You wouldn't like it if everyone found something you done and dragged it and your family through the mud over it would you? There is only one judge, and its no one on this earth. The people around here just love too much to get in on the latest gossip about others, instead of worrying about their own homes. And I would be willing to bet none of you would say anything on here if you were using your real names. Let the man be, at least he admitted his guilt and is gonna pay his price for it. I respect him for admitting the truth.
Tammy, did any of these "elected" officials come forward and confess their sins and "evil wrong doings" to the people and taxpayers of Mingo and WV?

I can understand your empathy and commend your gentle heart/mind.
I cannot understand you giving them basically a "Free Pass".

They only "confessed" because they "GOT CAUGHT". What would you do with these 'cast of characters' IF you were a federal law enforcer?
Reader

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

If we the people went by the "he who is without sin throw the first stone" all criminals would be walking the Streets and the Prisons would be empty. Bible crap does not work in the real world.
poopy

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Tammy wrote:
Maybe you should follow your own advice. Why are you on here judging others? FAMILY? LMAO The ignorant remark asking if we think "one felon voter made his win to office..." tells me just how stupid you are. Now just go on and do all that important shit you do at church and leave us to our gossip. And, be sure to give that ex-magistrate a big ol' juicy kiss...right in his wronger donger!
Aurora

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

wanna No wrote:
<quoted text>
Tammy, did any of these "elected" officials come forward and confess their sins and "evil wrong doings" to the people and taxpayers of Mingo and WV?
I can understand your empathy and commend your gentle heart/mind.
I cannot understand you giving them basically a "Free Pass".
They only "confessed" because they "GOT CAUGHT". What would you do with these 'cast of characters' IF you were a federal law enforcer?
You certainly have a broad definition of "evil wrongdoings." Other than Thornsbury's original charges, which were shamefully dismissed, the rest has been petty and contrived garbage to justify the expense of a wasteful expenditure of federal resources and generate more publicity for Goodwin.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of58
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent South Charleston Discussions

Search the South Charleston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Police advise shoppers to watch for thieves (Nov '13) 3 hr Allgood 7
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 hr Well Duh 53,356
Anyone know anything about Ryan McCallister 16 hr Buddy B s 3
Tom Clark Sun Thomas Allen Clark 5
South Charleston Christian Academy School (Oct '12) Sun Thomas Allen Clark 23
Deleted thread J.R. Sat Ashley 7
Shannon Elmore Jul 17 Yuck 3
•••
•••
•••
South Charleston Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••