Next Last
oh

Charleston, WV

#23 Sep 27, 2012
Any dirt on Shelly Adams?
soooo

Charleston, WV

#24 Oct 10, 2012
All kepping quiet? Don't want thier jizz-stained laundry aired??
k

Charleston, WV

#25 Oct 11, 2012
I know someone who slept with 5 co workers and he's married. TRG lowering people's standards that's for sure.
no surprise

United States

#26 Oct 13, 2012
Know any married females fishing from the company pier?
Jermaine

Oxon Hill, MD

#27 Oct 25, 2012
@ Question, No Jermaine doesn't work there anymore,I have moved on to bigger and better things!! I never snorted pills first of all. Second of all why dont you all stop being Bitches and post your real names. PPL always wanna run that mouth and hide behind fake names. You got a problem with me hit me up on facebook! I Love HATERS!! oh and glad your still thinking of me!
1 post removed
UPDATE

United States

#29 Nov 3, 2012
Jermaine wrote:
@ Question, No Jermaine doesn't work there anymore,I have moved on to bigger and better things!! I never snorted pills first of all. Second of all why dont you all stop being Bitches and post your real names. PPL always wanna run that mouth and hide behind fake names. You got a problem with me hit me up on facebook! I Love HATERS!! oh and glad your still thinking of me!
Yah

Yeah you snort pills that's why your weed sales dropped. People don't like dealing with pillbillies. Still sleeping with married white women?
1 post removed
NIKKI

Oxon Hill, MD

#31 Nov 5, 2012
but u know what this has all been copied and taken to the police for slander, they are going to trace what IP address this is coming from and who is doing it, we will get to the bottom of this! Keep on hatin because ur ass is about to be in big trouble!
Jermaine

Oxon Hill, MD

#32 Nov 5, 2012
UPDATE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah
Yeah you snort pills that's why your weed sales dropped. People don't like dealing with pillbillies. Still sleeping with married white women?
Still hiding behind fake name...huh? You crack me up! keep it coming im loving it. I don't know if you are a male or a female, but you need to grow up and announce yourself.
George

Charleston, WV

#33 Nov 6, 2012
Haven't worked there in a few years. When I did sex in cars during dinner breaks was common. People would be stoned all day long, get drunk during dinner breaks. After work there was usually a ton of employees getting hammered at quaker steak. The girls that worked there were all hos except for maybe 1 or 2 per shift. The joke was the married ones were more likely to have sex. Pretty fun job at times except that they liked to mess with your paycheck or sometimes just not give you one.
huh

United States

#34 Nov 11, 2012
George- So who were the decent ones?
really

United States

#35 Nov 11, 2012
George wrote:
Haven't worked there in a few years. When I did sex in cars during dinner breaks was common. People would be stoned all day long, get drunk during dinner breaks. After work there was usually a ton of employees getting hammered at quaker steak. The girls that worked there were all hos except for maybe 1 or 2 per shift. The joke was the married ones were more likely to have sex. Pretty fun job at times except that they liked to mess with your paycheck or sometimes just not give you one.
Did you know a Holli?
Just wondering

Charleston, WV

#36 Nov 11, 2012
Current hot girls there? I know they are limited but come on someone knows something?? Agents, mgmt, admins or whatever. I ask for a reason.....
shelly adams

Charleston, WV

#37 Nov 15, 2012
Get out of people's business.
Wondering

Charleston, WV

#38 Nov 15, 2012
Does anyone remember Tarus?? How is he doin? And what is his last name??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelsi and Nora Shamblin 6 min Seriously 13
campbells creek neighborhood watch 8 min God 23
Suzis Hamburgers 42 min Knuckles 13
Kanawha City prostitution sting 45 min YIM 7
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr RSM 4,245
Gestamp bad management (Nov '16) Mon Sounds right 18
Kayley Cabell Mon Goonies 92

South Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance