soooo

Scott Depot, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

All kepping quiet? Don't want thier jizz-stained laundry aired??
k

Seth, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

I know someone who slept with 5 co workers and he's married. TRG lowering people's standards that's for sure.
no surprise

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Know any married females fishing from the company pier?
Jermaine

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

@ Question, No Jermaine doesn't work there anymore,I have moved on to bigger and better things!! I never snorted pills first of all. Second of all why dont you all stop being Bitches and post your real names. PPL always wanna run that mouth and hide behind fake names. You got a problem with me hit me up on facebook! I Love HATERS!! oh and glad your still thinking of me!
1 post removed
UPDATE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Jermaine wrote:
@ Question, No Jermaine doesn't work there anymore,I have moved on to bigger and better things!! I never snorted pills first of all. Second of all why dont you all stop being Bitches and post your real names. PPL always wanna run that mouth and hide behind fake names. You got a problem with me hit me up on facebook! I Love HATERS!! oh and glad your still thinking of me!
Yah

Yeah you snort pills that's why your weed sales dropped. People don't like dealing with pillbillies. Still sleeping with married white women?
1 post removed
NIKKI

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

but u know what this has all been copied and taken to the police for slander, they are going to trace what IP address this is coming from and who is doing it, we will get to the bottom of this! Keep on hatin because ur ass is about to be in big trouble!
Jermaine

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

UPDATE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah
Yeah you snort pills that's why your weed sales dropped. People don't like dealing with pillbillies. Still sleeping with married white women?
Still hiding behind fake name...huh? You crack me up! keep it coming im loving it. I don't know if you are a male or a female, but you need to grow up and announce yourself.
George

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Haven't worked there in a few years. When I did sex in cars during dinner breaks was common. People would be stoned all day long, get drunk during dinner breaks. After work there was usually a ton of employees getting hammered at quaker steak. The girls that worked there were all hos except for maybe 1 or 2 per shift. The joke was the married ones were more likely to have sex. Pretty fun job at times except that they liked to mess with your paycheck or sometimes just not give you one.
huh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

George- So who were the decent ones?
really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

George wrote:
Haven't worked there in a few years. When I did sex in cars during dinner breaks was common. People would be stoned all day long, get drunk during dinner breaks. After work there was usually a ton of employees getting hammered at quaker steak. The girls that worked there were all hos except for maybe 1 or 2 per shift. The joke was the married ones were more likely to have sex. Pretty fun job at times except that they liked to mess with your paycheck or sometimes just not give you one.
Did you know a Holli?
Just wondering

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Current hot girls there? I know they are limited but come on someone knows something?? Agents, mgmt, admins or whatever. I ask for a reason.....
shelly adams

Belle, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Get out of people's business.
Wondering

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Does anyone remember Tarus?? How is he doin? And what is his last name??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the South Charleston Forum right now

Search the South Charleston Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 6 min bacon hater 53,636
M PLANTS calls Hardy and Carper bullies 13 min geez 6
Commission votes pursue Plants removal 15 min Really 18
The real dirty girl SARAH PLANTS 56 min easy 2
The real dirty girl SARAH PLANTS 57 min easy 2
Does anybody know Lynn leccese Jul 22 new guy 1
Surveillance Photos Released In South Charlesto... Jul 22 watch it 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

South Charleston Jobs

•••