lmafo

Saint Albans, WV

#2 Nov 12, 2012
No but you know if I where you I would not admit you are family. She is a tramp. Keep your man away from her. Lol and you women
to who knows what she goin after now.
whatever

Hurricane, WV

#3 Nov 17, 2012
Damn straight I know for a fact her and this guy are missing around and he has a girl at home. yea she may look bad know since the wreak. but she was hot before. and she real sweet. and better than that nasty a@# hoe. Man get your head on right don't be stupid. stay with the sweetheart that you have at home.
Sad

Moneta, VA

#4 Dec 1, 2012
You are one sad piece of sh!@, both of you are. Anyone that messes around on someone they love is pathetic. Poor girl been threw some much now some slut wont leave her man alone
Wow

Moneta, VA

#5 Dec 9, 2012
Just to let you know that the girl that was in a wreak. She is beautiful, smart, and funny. Also I wouldn't mess with her man. I watched try to gut a bit$h over a man she was with in a bar. She might not look like it but she will get u one way or another .
kris

Moneta, VA

#6 Jan 7, 2013
Can anyone tell me why she don't have her son?
1 post removed
Superman

Moneta, VA

#8 Feb 25, 2013
Meth lab in house with baby

“Oh my glob!”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#9 Mar 6, 2013
Superman wrote:
Meth lab in house with baby
Seriously? Or is this a rumor? Not doubting it one bit bit just want to know for sure.
Kris

Afton, VA

#10 Apr 5, 2013
Yes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Thu Alex Kissinger 3,992
New face at the raw bar Wed Meee 3
Danny George Ara Tyler Castro Wed Depressed 13
Taco Bell (Jun '16) Feb 22 Mohamed Fugee 3
Joe manchin is a liberal hiding behind wv coal Feb 18 Yo mama son 5
Does anyone know if Jada Martin passed away rec... Feb 13 Larry 11
Whos ridding a dirt bike at night around staunt... Feb 11 Yo mama son 2

South Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance