First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Football

Turtle Creek, WV

#1 Sep 9, 2011
Could the Tornado Tigers possibly be more of a joke? They have to go to Hayes to even practice, because that's the nearest facility that will accept them. The county won't even let them use Meadowood Park. Then, one of their boosters keys a car, and proceeds to pull a gun on a guy who complains! Now, the school board is drafting regulations to keep idiots like this guy from killing somebody on school property! Why are people from Tornado so trashy?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Truth

Turtle Creek, WV

#2 Sep 9, 2011
Because they're from Tornado. Would you live in Tornado?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Howard

Charleston, WV

#3 Sep 13, 2011
Hey, dont be so hard on them. They do have the Coal River Group living there to help them.
Tornadoian

Charleston, WV

#4 Sep 22, 2011
Football wrote:
Could the Tornado Tigers possibly be more of a joke? They have to go to Hayes to even practice, because that's the nearest facility that will accept them. The county won't even let them use Meadowood Park. Then, one of their boosters keys a car, and proceeds to pull a gun on a guy who complains! Now, the school board is drafting regulations to keep idiots like this guy from killing somebody on school property! Why are people from Tornado so trashy?
hay! no more makin fun o us jus becus wer from tornado!
Football

Charleston, WV

#5 Mar 28, 2012
They should be more like me. Gay and grossly over weight. Just like 90% of us in St Albans.
Dave

Charleston, WV

#6 Oct 30, 2012
The Tornado Tigers should be banned from ever competing again, based on the dangerous behavior of the parents from Tornado.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
tiger nation 2

Danville, WV

#7 Nov 8, 2012
Football wrote:
F.y.i, we practice at hayes because there is a football field. We also practice at lakewood elementary, sports complex and the highschool. You need to do some research before you start bashing a team of children.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
tiger nation 2

Danville, WV

#8 Nov 8, 2012
Dave wrote:
The Tornado Tigers should be banned from ever competing again, based on the dangerous behavior of the parents from Tornado.
Please enlighten me as to what "dangerous parents" you are concerned about. Stick to the drama at your own franchise and dont worry about others.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dave

Madison, WV

#9 Nov 11, 2012
tiger nation 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please enlighten me as to what "dangerous parents" you are concerned about. Stick to the drama at your own franchise and dont worry about others.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/upper-falls-w...

These dangerous parents. The ones who bring guns and the ones who pick fights. If that isn't dangerous enough for you, then you must be a Tornadoian!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
1 post removed
Righteous

Madison, WV

#11 Nov 12, 2012
They should be called the Tornado Trash. It's not like that's what everybody's already thinking.
HolyCrap

Madison, WV

#12 Nov 12, 2012
Righteous wrote:
They should be called the Tornado Trash. It's not like that's what everybody's already thinking.
That should be, "They should be called the Tornado Trash. It's not like that's *not* what everybody's already thinking."

You must be from Tornado, too.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Hewett, WV

#13 Nov 13, 2012
tiger nation 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
...so stfu.
"STFU" means "Shut The F*** Up!"

This is a parent who is a leader of the Tornado Tigers midget football team. This person is setting the example for the next generation from Tornado.

I wondered, when this individual claimed to be from an upper middle-class neighborhood in Pennsylvania, how they ended up in a lower middle-class neighborhood in West Virginia. There's your answer. They're just where they belong.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
tiger nation 2

Heath, OH

#14 Nov 13, 2012
quote wrote:
<quoted text>"STFU" means "Shut The F*** Up!"

This is a parent who is a leader of the Tornado Tigers midget football team. This person is setting the example for the next generation from Tornado.

I wondered, when this individual claimed to be from an upper middle-class neighborhood in Pennsylvania, how they ended up in a lower middle-class neighborhood in West Virginia. There's your answer. They're just where they belong.
I didnt grow up in an upper middle class neighborhood, it was upper class. And i do not reside in a lower middle class neighborhood now. I reside in an upper middle class neighborhood. And i am not a leader of any midget league football team, i am a fan of these talented young men and women. And just so you know, i ended up in this state because of relocation of my job. There is not an area in this state that i would prefer to live in because of people like you that are disillusioned and believe they are better than the next. I used "stfu" because i figured you would understand it. Like i said before the season is over move on with your boring little lives people.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
truthteller

Danville, WV

#15 Nov 21, 2012
tiger nation 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didnt grow up in an upper middle class neighborhood, it was upper class. And i do not reside in a lower middle class neighborhood now. I reside in an upper middle class neighborhood. And i am not a leader of any midget league football team, i am a fan of these talented young men and women. And just so you know, i ended up in this state because of relocation of my job. There is not an area in this state that i would prefer to live in because of people like you that are disillusioned and believe they are better than the next. I used "stfu" because i figured you would understand it. Like i said before the season is over move on with your boring little lives people.
You are a liar. No one from an an "upper class" environment emerges illiterate, unless they are cognitively deficient. For the record, you are illiterate. Are you cognitively deficient? Which is it? Are you a liar, or are you cognitively deficient? Why do you so desperately need validation that you feel it's necessary to flaunt an "upper class" background? No one with a quality upbringing does that. Only those who have to scrounge for a living, like everybody else, thinks that's even remotely appropriate. Also for the record, the only upper middle class neighborhoods in Kanawha County are within the boundaries of Charleston. You complain about the prevalence of crime in your Saint Albans neighborhood. It most decidedly is not "upper middle class." If crime is a problem where you live, then you're in a lower middle class neighborhood. Can you hear dogs barking and train horns from your lawn at night? LOWER MIDDLE CLASS. If you're a fan of the Tornado Tigers, even if you don't know it, you're lower class. If you had been from the upper class, you wouldn't have needed to relocate to West Virginia to find employment. You wouldn't be working at all. If you weren't so completely insecure, you wouldn't overcompensate by projecting your own insecurities onto others. You used the vulgar expression that you did because it suits you. It reveals who you are. A liar who's trying desperately to keep everyone else from discovering the real you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
hahaha

Summersville, WV

#16 Dec 9, 2012
I am from tornado. I would say 3/4 of those kids are not even from tornado. Their from Dunbar and Amanda ville
hillbilly jay

Charleston, WV

#17 Dec 9, 2012
hahaha wrote:
I am from tornado. I would say 3/4 of those kids are not even from tornado. Their from Dunbar and Amanda ville
The majority are from Dunbar. Coaches from Dunbar got upset and took several kids to tornado. That was the only league that would take them thugs. All other boards said no.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
truth is.

Ashland, OH

#18 Dec 11, 2012
hillbilly jay wrote:
<quoted text>The majority are from Dunbar. Coaches from Dunbar got upset and took several kids to tornado. That was the only league that would take them thugs. All other boards said no.
There were a total of 6 kids from d-a team that were from dunbar! And non of the coaches were from dunbar. A majority of the kids that came to tornado this past season, came from saint albans and attend schools where they can play for either team. At the end of the season 3 out of the 6 kid that were originally from dunbar remained. Get your facts straight before you start typing. And amandaville residents fall into to the area of schools that have the option to play for either st. Albans or tornado. Funny no one is making rude comments about all the st albans kids that went to kanawha city, nitro, and poca. The season is over.....move on with your lives people!!!
tiger nation 2

Charleston, WV

#19 Dec 11, 2012
truthteller wrote:
<quoted text>You are a liar. No one from an an "upper class" environment emerges illiterate, unless they are cognitively deficient. For the record, you are illiterate. Are you cognitively deficient? Which is it? Are you a liar, or are you cognitively deficient? Why do you so desperately need validation that you feel it's necessary to flaunt an "upper class" background? No one with a quality upbringing does that. Only those who have to scrounge for a living, like everybody else, thinks that's even remotely appropriate. Also for the record, the only upper middle class neighborhoods in Kanawha County are within the boundaries of Charleston. You complain about the prevalence of crime in your Saint Albans neighborhood. It most decidedly is not "upper middle class." If crime is a problem where you live, then you're in a lower middle class neighborhood. Can you hear dogs barking and train horns from your lawn at night? LOWER MIDDLE CLASS. If you're a fan of the Tornado Tigers, even if you don't know it, you're lower class. If you had been from the upper class, you wouldn't have needed to relocate to West Virginia to find employment. You wouldn't be working at all. If you weren't so completely insecure, you wouldn't overcompensate by projecting your own insecurities onto others. You used the vulgar expression that you did because it suits you. It reveals who you are. A liar who's trying desperately to keep everyone else from discovering the real you.
For the record, im neither illiterate, or cognitively deficient. I did not come here to "find" a job i was relocated. An you might want to check the zoning in the areas you like to undermine due to the fact that i dont live in kanawha county. And since when did encouraging talented young men and women determine class? I cheer for all the area midget league teams because they are children and this is supposed to be fun for them. It is people like you that ruin sports for children! You never have anything constructive to say, you only want to talk trash about everything and everyone in an attempt to make yourself feel better about you meaningless, unfulfilled life. And just an f.y.i, i cant hear trains where i live, and the dogs i hear are usually mine or my neighbors.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
disgusted

Danville, WV

#20 Dec 20, 2012
tiger nation 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
For the record, im neither illiterate, or cognitively deficient. I did not come here to "find" a job i was relocated. An you might want to check the zoning in the areas you like to undermine due to the fact that i dont live in kanawha county. And since when did encouraging talented young men and women determine class? I cheer for all the area midget league teams because they are children and this is supposed to be fun for them. It is people like you that ruin sports for children! You never have anything constructive to say, you only want to talk trash about everything and everyone in an attempt to make yourself feel better about you meaningless, unfulfilled life. And just an f.y.i, i cant hear trains where i live, and the dogs i hear are usually mine or my neighbors.
You just validated everything truthteller wrote, you dolt.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Iwuzthere

Charleston, WV

#21 Dec 24, 2012
tiger nation 2, you are just a vulgar hillbilly barbarian. You're also a liar to say you're from an "upper class" background.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
scpd 2 hr dont be a dong 3
Yogi Clark 5 hr just saying 7
jameson edwards!! Sat Kay Kay 81 1
S.C. city workers (Oct '08) May 23 Tom Clark 110
beer delivery girls little creek golf course May 23 someonecurious 1
Ricky Holley (Apr '12) May 22 Parish Johnson 84
News Sissonville VFD needs $450,000 (Nov '10) May 21 Tawna 25
More from around the web

South Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE