Who does the South Chatlesto PD love ...

Who does the South Chatlesto PD love to arrest?

Posted in the South Charleston Forum

Jeff

Chesapeake, OH

#1 Feb 16, 2013
Pill heads??
car 54

Saint Albans, WV

#2 Mar 5, 2013
Anyone they can pull over on a trumped up charge of swerving, bunch of losers
Trl

Lansing, WV

#3 Mar 14, 2013
They are a bunch of thugs that have not repect for any citizens of South Charleston. Very disrepect full to all people who come thru the city. Giving the city a bad rep.Of cource they are headed by a Chief that ran the thugs in the street crime division in Charleston back in the late ninety's and was disband for its unlawful tactics.He brought his tactics to South Charleston!
Citizen

Chesapeake, OH

#4 Mar 19, 2013
Don't break the law and you won't have to deal with them. Odd concept huh?
Youre a Douche

United States

#5 Mar 20, 2013
Citizen wrote:
Don't break the law and you won't have to deal with them. Odd concept huh?
Funny, but your "concept" is about as odd as you are. I left my place of employment to grab lunch one day, when I was randomly pulled over while in route to Burger King. Five cruisers skidded in, every officer there drew their weapons on me, threatened to "shoot" me if I moved, drug me from my vehicle, patted me down in front of everyone, & were extremely hostile towards me. Once I revealed my alibi, I was released only to learn, some anonymous person reported seeing someone in South Charleston wearing a firearm. That was their reason for pulling me over & harassing me. Absolutely No probable cause. So, how does that fit your "concept"?
Lmfao

Charleston, WV

#6 Mar 20, 2013
Youre a Douche wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, but your "concept" is about as odd as you are. I left my place of employment to grab lunch one day, when I was randomly pulled over while in route to Burger King. Five cruisers skidded in, every officer there drew their weapons on me, threatened to "shoot" me if I moved, drug me from my vehicle, patted me down in front of everyone, & were extremely hostile towards me. Once I revealed my alibi, I was released only to learn, some anonymous person reported seeing someone in South Charleston wearing a firearm. That was their reason for pulling me over & harassing me. Absolutely No probable cause. So, how does that fit your "concept"?

yeahh i bet that happened
Citizen

Charleston, WV

#7 Mar 27, 2013
Agreed total bullshit. Good try though bub!

A few years back they did a felony stop on my car because there was a shots fired call and they described my car. They did their job! Shit happens.
If you were the caller wouldn't you be pissed if they didn't investigate?

But saying FIVE cruisers skidded in? Lol
Youre a Douche

Ardsley, NY

#8 Mar 27, 2013
Citizen wrote:
Agreed total bullshit. Good try though bub!

A few years back they did a felony stop on my car because there was a shots fired call and they described my car. They did their job! Shit happens.
If you were the caller wouldn't you be pissed if they didn't investigate?

But saying FIVE cruisers skidded in? Lol
No car was even described. The person that was described was on foot. Don't really give a shit if you believe me or not. Maybe you'll get the opportunity to discover just how professional they are yourself some day.
MomOf2

Charleston, WV

#9 Mar 27, 2013
I believe they "love to arrest" criminals. And if it weren't for them there would be more criminals in the area to bother and harm you and your loved ones.
concerned citizen

AOL

#10 Mar 29, 2013
Well, thank goodness So. Chas PD is doing their job. That's all I can say about them. AND, their Chief, Brad Rhinehart is a wonderful and competent man. So. Charleston is lucky to have him on their team. He was a great Chas. PD cop back in the day and one who had a great sense of humor. That's why he had so many CI's. You could trust Brad. Long live the South Charleston Police Dept.- did I say they also have an excellent Judge in their City? and his bailiff - Shag - he is so nice to people. Be glad you live in South Charleston and happy as hades you don't live in Charleston.
Resident

Charleston, WV

#11 Apr 29, 2013
I have lived in South Charleston for 5 years now. I find the police officers of this fine city to be kind and respectful. If they are giving you a hard time I am sure they have a good cause to do so. They don't just go out and say let's see who we can arrest today and hassle. I come from another big city where crime is much higher and this city is by far much nicer and law enforcement does go out of their way to help it's citizens. If you don't break the law you should not have anything to worry about... GREAT JOB SC and CHIEF.
SeenItMyself

United States

#12 Apr 29, 2013
Resident wrote:
I have lived in South Charleston for 5 years now. I find the police officers of this fine city to be kind and respectful. If they are giving you a hard time I am sure they have a good cause to do so. They don't just go out and say let's see who we can arrest today and hassle. I come from another big city where crime is much higher and this city is by far much nicer and law enforcement does go out of their way to help it's citizens. If you don't break the law you should not have anything to worry about... GREAT JOB SC and CHIEF.
Obviously, you haven't researched the history of this "fine" police force.
Meeee

United States

#13 May 9, 2013
Youre a Douche wrote:
<quoted text>
I call that excellent police protection!
Lived there for 20+

Chesapeake, OH

#14 May 15, 2013
Been around an lived in SC for 20+ years. All the older cops are great, the new ones are ok but have the "big head" for having a badge still yet. When they grow up they will realize how to act. What you have to remember is half of them wouldn't do anything without a gun. But half the trash that lives in SC now a days, I'm not surprised about any of the replies above. Unlikely yes but wouldn't surprise me because SC is full of punks.
Lmao

United States

#15 May 23, 2013
They like Jason Hobolt , he attacked his own mom twice and duct taped her because she wouldn't give him money. WV police know him all well. He's the one who created the flush threads. On the other charleston forum he pretends being black and women by the name of Nancy and blk barbie and others. He's got several issues.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ricky Holley (Apr '12) 1 hr Not your business 91
Your not cool just annoying as f%#* 6 hr Ten x one point f... 10
Gestamp fires 300 west Virginian's a year why 6 hr Ten x one point f... 4
News Five Arrested in Connection With Sexual Assualt... (Aug '08) 13 hr Smdh 23
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Mon RSM 4,088
Say something funny Apr 23 Tom Clark 4
Tom Clark Apr 23 Tom Clark 2

South Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance