First Prev
of 2
Next Last
metoo

United States

#1 Apr 30, 2012
What's up with that officer up at the high school. What a gossip and he does not leave the office. I went to GW the other day and that officer continually patrols the hallways and is seen everywhere.
And who is this kid the that's in his office all the time and why does the cop drive him home everyday. Isn't that a liability issue and a waste of our tax money.
curious

Uneeda, WV

#2 May 1, 2012
what does the officer look like or what is his name?
metoo

United States

#3 May 1, 2012
Don't know his name but he is very fat....he works at the school as on of those school cops.
Bree

Uneeda, WV

#4 May 1, 2012
So why are you hiding behind a fake name? And how do u know he never leaves the office? Do you stand up there and guard the office to see when he comes out?
Joseph

Toledo, OH

#5 May 2, 2012
Bree must be a friend....just ask the police chief why he has a lieutenant working at the school....and yes it is illegal for him to give a student rides home...that will stop once the chief finds out
Big T

New York, NY

#6 May 2, 2012
It takes all kinds to make the world go round but that fat ass cop and his little baby that is in the 9th grade for the third time are perfect for each other becaue the both are failures at life!!!!
here it is...real!!!

New York, NY

#7 May 3, 2012
Big T wrote:
It takes all kinds to make the world go round but that fat ass cop and his little baby that is in the 9th grade for the third time are perfect for each other becaue the both are failures at life!!!!
Ummm how do u figure the cop is a failure? What has he done or failed to do that justifies ur comment? Just wondering.
wow

Toledo, OH

#8 May 3, 2012
The officer you are talking about was sent to the high school because he is an embaresment to the Police Force....he is up there sitting out til retirement. He is so over weight he cannot pass the physical fitness test. And driving a student home is illegal. God forgive he has an accident with a student in his car,
The truth

Charleston, WV

#9 May 3, 2012
Actually that Lt. Is the most qualifiIed officer to be there, he has the background education and training, he also during the summer and certain weekends and school breaks works the road. That officer additionally is a cancer survivor and that may come into play as to his weight.
wow

Toledo, OH

#10 May 4, 2012
Regardless of all you know about the Lt, when your doing wrong your doing wrong period. Also using the patrol car to take students home is a big deal. And if your not qualified to be a cop anymore (overweight) then its time to let it go.
here it is...real!!!

New York, NY

#11 May 4, 2012
@ wow...what qualifies u to make assumptions? Do you have knowledge of what the Lt does or doesn't do at the school? How is it illegal to transport a student in a police car? What is the basis for your statements? I'm interested in hearing.
wow

Saint Louis, MO

#12 May 4, 2012
Transporting student in official poluce car for unofficial business ...liability, liabilty, liability
wow

Saint Louis, MO

#13 May 4, 2012
wow wrote:
Transporting student in official poluce car for unofficial business ...liability, liabilty, liability
The updated policy stipulates that county vehicles are only to be driven in the course of an employee's official duties of county employment
mini marcher

Charleston, WV

#14 May 5, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>The updated policy stipulates that county vehicles are only to be driven in the course of an employee's official duties of county employment
What is the city code on this? What applies to county government isn't always the same for municipalities. As the other poster suggested maybe you should contact Chief Rinehart so you could have all the details involving this police officers job requirements & limitations.
idiots

United States

#15 May 6, 2012
Police can give whoever they want a ride. If a kid needs a ride home, would u rather them walk or have a policeman take them home ? People need to mind their own business and quit getting upset over piddly shit. When people wonder why the police can't do more for them, its because other people gripe so much and want to take police power away. It is amazing that people are even bitching about a cop giving a kid a ride home. Why is this even an issue? This country is in the "everything should be fair" generation. Guess what, life isn't fair. Deal with it. Pansy asses.
here it is...real!!!

New York, NY

#16 May 6, 2012
I'm gonna guess Wow has has issues with the police, school, or board of education. Perhaps all three.
wow

United States

#17 May 7, 2012
No WOW has no issues with any of those agencies, just with cops that abuse the system
The tRuth

Charleston, WV

#18 May 7, 2012
wow wrote:
No WOW has no issues with any of those agencies, just with cops that abuse the system
Abuse the system, I am not going to go in detail but I know why that officer does that and its none of your business but know this the Chief is aware and it is part of the officers duty. Another thing your preconceived notions of what is police misconduct or reasons why officers shouldn't be suitable for duty are totally off base. Many officers develop physical disorders related to injury on the job but have served that position well. It sounds like you maybe ignorant to the fact of what real police officers do, or you just watch too much tv.
wow

United States

#19 May 7, 2012
Well iam not as ignorant as you think. Your friend is lazy and mostly plays on the computer or leaves the school frequently. Your friend does not patrol the hallaways and is not visible like the cop at GW. Your friend should not be giving frequent rides home to one boy when there are many in that school that could also use/need that luxury. I could go on and on but I am aware that he wae placed up there bc of a few screw ups on his part regarding handling some local problems that was embarassing to the force. Anyway, this post is boring now ....
idiots

United States

#20 May 7, 2012
Hey wow. You're a douche bag. Do you have friends in life ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hope Pain Clinic (Apr '12) 2 hr phARMed 166
Antibiotic Levaquin 3 hr Info 5
Dog Track 3 hr Loser 7
Samantha Miller and Shane Thompson 3 hr ko 24
Roger Chambers 14 hr Xxxx 3
GE Stamping plant hours 15 hr unemployed 1
gstamp Apr 23 woundering 1
More from around the web

South Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE