First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ann

Rupert, WV

#1 Nov 14, 2009
Does anyone know Dr. Luby? What kind of reputation does he have? What kind of experience did you have with him?
meeee

United States

#2 Nov 24, 2009
My sister goses to Dr. Luby and she loves him!
Jessi

Charleston, WV

#3 Nov 24, 2009
Dr. Luby delivered both my kids and tied my tubes and both of my sister in laws kids he s the greatest
Jennifer

Freeport, MI

#4 Jan 1, 2010
He delivered my sister in 1994 and saved my mom's life (Virginia West, the deejay) and the baby's during a difficult birth. I say only good things about him!
Tiffany

Hyattsville, MD

#5 Jan 13, 2010
I have been a patient for about 7 years and I love him. He delivered both of my sons. He is the absolute best! Its a shame he doesnt deliver babies anymore.

Since: Mar 11

Martinsburg, WV

#6 Mar 8, 2011
No bed side manor. I have heard he does not like kids. But he does know what he does. I love Dr. Cotes
none

Cleveland, OH

#7 Jun 15, 2011
he is a flipping idiot. He delivered my 1st child and had to restitch me the next day because he messed it up and they all fell out. I wouldn't send mt dog to him!
1 post removed
: )

Charleston, WV

#9 Jul 27, 2011
Dr coteZ is the best but I've heard Luby is good also
hhy

Fincastle, VA

#10 Aug 6, 2011
Sucks bad
superwoman

United States

#11 Oct 5, 2011
I like Dr Luby. The wait time sucks but he has been really good to me. He delivered my middle daughter and wish he would have delivered my youngest. That other doctor I went to is a flippin idiot. The people out here talkin or think bad of him. Keep in mind they make mistakes cause they are only humans just like us. No one is perfect. Just did a surgery on me to help me. He might be putting off the what is going to happen any way but I am still too young to have it done.
veracious

Danville, WV

#12 Oct 13, 2011
Dr. Luby delivered my son 8yrs ago. My obgyn Dr. Patel who is a wonderful doctor. The night I went into labor Luby as the on call OB Dr. He had no ed side manor. He didn't call the anestigiolist on time so I had a natural child birth. Then to top thatoff he didn't give me a pesiotomy so I rip from the inside out ad required 132 stiches. I scared so bad and now I have no feeling where there is scar tissue. I would stay away from him. Go to Dr. Patel he is next door to Luby. I've never heard any bad or wrong doing about him
pink1234

Beckley, WV

#13 Oct 15, 2011
Dr. Luby is by far the best OBGYN doctor in Charleston, WV. He has been my doctor for 8 years and delivered all 3 of my children. He is one of the first to use the robot for a hysterctomy and the robotic rep has said he is the best in the area.. He cares too much for his patients...the next day that he has surgery I found out that he takes his charts home and studys them before the next day of surgery when most doctors just look at the charts right before their surgery...just because he is not always cheerful does not mean that he is not a good doctor..he is not their to be your friend he is there to find out what is wrong with you and fix it ...he genuinely cares and
anyone that does not go to dr.luby is i am sorry not very intelligent...i would rather a doctor not talk to me at all and fix my problem then be all happy and cheery and not tell you the truth in what is going on ..
brunette13

Beckley, WV

#14 Oct 15, 2011
My friend had a serious surgery that needed to be done and not only did she not have the right inusrance...the other doctors we saw didn't want to do the surgery becasue there were "too many complications" or "she was a high risk patient"....dr.luby did the work anyways and the patients life was saved....ALL of the doctors that you mentioned turned her down.. for fear of the surgery...they were worried about themselves and a possible law suit if something went wrong...rather than if the patient would die or not.. So all of you people putting Dr.Luby down...it's your loss because HE IS BY FAR THE BEST and most caring doctor that I have ever met in WV or in the U.S.--I know this because I have had to unfortunately travel all over the U.S. to find doctors for my son and my family memebers who have been sick... It is your loss and stupidity to say those thing about dr.luby and not take advantage of his skills..FOR THOSE OF YOU CONSIDERING GOING TO DR.LUBY... GO!!!... HE WILL MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE IN YOUR LIFE IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS...HE SAVED MY FRIENDS LIFE AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN GOOD TO ME WHEN I HAVE HAD MY PROBLMES...
ctownmom313

Beckley, WV

#15 Oct 15, 2011
Dr.Luby is great! The wait can sometimes be long but it is definitely worth the wait...best doctor I have ever been too.
ivy11momcwv

Beckley, WV

#16 Oct 15, 2011
If you are considering going to Dr.Luby definietly go! He is a great doctor and genuinely cares about each patient...I have had a hysterectomy and had the teeniest scar from his surgery barely even noticeable..best doctor in charleston wv.
ivy11momcwv

Beckley, WV

#17 Oct 15, 2011
hhy wrote:
Sucks bad
--I completely dissagree --best doctor in charleston wv.
mona8434

Beckley, WV

#18 Oct 15, 2011
veracious wrote:
Dr. Luby delivered my son 8yrs ago. My obgyn Dr. Patel who is a wonderful doctor. The night I went into labor Luby as the on call OB Dr. He had no ed side manor. He didn't call the anestigiolist on time so I had a natural child birth. Then to top thatoff he didn't give me a pesiotomy so I rip from the inside out ad required 132 stiches. I scared so bad and now I have no feeling where there is scar tissue. I would stay away from him. Go to Dr. Patel he is next door to Luby. I've never heard any bad or wrong doing about him
I have been going to dr.luby for 14 years..I have never heard anything bad about him and I have known him for 14 years..great doctor..everytime I hear about any surgery with dr.luby they always talk about how the scar left was amazingly small...You were Dr.Patels patient so you obviously don't know dr.luby very well...i am not saying your story was untrue but there obviously were more than one complication or the story is a little exxagerated bc I hate to say a few of my friends went to dr.patel didnt like him and moved to dr.luby and have been there for years..so i strongly disagree dr luby is a great doctor.
natalie1276

Beckley, WV

#19 Oct 15, 2011
Dr.Luby is a fantastic doctor and a great person..wouldn't go to anyone else!
hernailsbnr

Beckley, WV

#20 Oct 15, 2011
Dr.Luby is a great doctor! I take my kids to my doc appts with me and he always gives them chocolates before they leave---so the Dr.Luby doesn't like kids comment on here is very untrue--
I have also met his daughter beautiful smart and sweet girl--...Dr.Luby is awesome and I reccommend everyone to go to him!
Gretta987

Beckley, WV

#21 Oct 15, 2011
Dr.Luby is an amazing docotr...truly cares about the patients..works hard...doesn't sugarcoat anything...and fixes the problem...GREAT DOCTOR! If you are considering going to see him...definitely go TRUTHFULLY BEST DOCTOR IN CHARLESTON!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guys from Plenty of Fish (Jul '09) 7 min Smiles4julie 153
Where do hookers walk? 17 min NancySlimeSlit 45
blacks are chimping out again 1 hr Hamm Tyler 11
Bum who sits at the intersection of Patrick St.... 1 hr Taxpayer 14
rocky pauley ? 3 hr Michael roberts 14
ashton carte.. nuff said (Jan '11) 8 hr Savanah 53
jennica ? 8 hr like to know 4

South Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance