911 reports 1 dead, 2 injured in Nitro accident

Sep 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Charleston Gazette

Kanawha County Metro 911 dispatchers said the accident happened around 11 p.m. Wednesday on 40th Street and Cross Lanes Drive.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Denise

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Does anyone know what happened? You'll be missed like crazy lil miss Sara Kate Lowery!:(
informed

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Denise wrote:
Does anyone know what happened? You'll be missed like crazy lil miss Sara Kate Lowery!:(
she was hit by a truck or SUV while walking in the road.. they say there was a disturbance right before hand wherever she was at. died before paramedics made it to the scene :( Sara, we will miss you!
anon

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Not a good idea to be walking along that road late at night.
Nitro for life

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

WHere at in nitro did this happen and what time?
know the truth

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

there were 3 people involved with this tragedy ...witnesses say there was a dispute before the so called accident .where did the third person go ? and why were they all arguing in the middle of the road in front of a certain someones house whom lives with another woman and i know for a fact thats not the first domestic dispute the law was called to at that address
curious

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

know the truth wrote:
there were 3 people involved with this tragedy ...witnesses say there was a dispute before the so called accident .where did the third person go ? and why were they all arguing in the middle of the road in front of a certain someones house whom lives with another woman and i know for a fact thats not the first domestic dispute the law was called to at that address
I didn't hear of a specific address being mentioned. If a certain someone lives with another woman then, why even mentioned this in your curiosity in this tragedy? I heard there wasn't anyone else involved.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent South Charleston Discussions

Search the South Charleston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Profiling case settled in Fairmont (Sep '13) 13 min Fired 13
Rite Aid Warehouse Will Shut Down In 2016 19 min Yea 6
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 21 min Adolf S 43,635
Maranatha Chuch 21 min Bitch 21
Sara McDowell Withrow (Aug '13) 21 min the truth 3
Ricky Holley (Apr '12) 12 hr Aquilla 58
Hickory Rd pills Fri Piddle Diddle 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

South Charleston Jobs

•••
•••
•••