what did marra altizer get arrested for?

what did marra altizer get arrested for?

Posted in the South Charleston Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
notsurprised

Grand Blanc, MI

#1 Sep 16, 2012
What happened on forest circle NOW? Its always something with that bunch.
Ridge runner

United States

#2 Apr 27, 2013
She was in jail again this morning. Anyone know what's up?
cc

Charleston, WV

#3 Apr 27, 2013
Ridge runner wrote:
She was in jail again this morning. Anyone know what's up?
Why is it ur business? Ask her

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4 Apr 27, 2013
Meth bust. It's on the news. And it's everyone's business when it affects they're community and neighborhood!!
Marta Altizer

Moneta, VA

#5 Apr 29, 2013
Well I suppose I buglarized a quote end quote meth house....whose concern is it anyway? You all hide behind your usernames and waste brain energy on worrying about what I've done and am doing. Ill really keep you bored so don't expect different... Again, as for affecting everybody with a meth bust - boo hoo with that bullshit. Damn some trash that was Planted outside of the household under the grill??? Wow. Youre taking out the king pins boys and girls, deserves a pat on the back....***sarcasm**** only god can judge us & innocent until proven guilty
cc

Altavista, VA

#6 Apr 29, 2013
Stfu304 wrote:
Meth bust. It's on the news. And it's everyone's business when it affects they're community and neighborhood!!
I doubt they could call it a meth bust considering that a can of Coleman was found. I think most families has that. For camping ect!! And coffee filters! Don't u drink coffee?? Or maybe some peroxide! Yea I that that was just about it!! So look around ur home people and u will see that u all have the same stuff around ur home!! U didn't see no meth Lab!! And people that have been hating on that family should be ashamed of thier selfs!! Lets talk about the peeping Tom who walks the dog at all hrs of the night. Or maybe the coke heads that have people in and out at all hrs of the night!! Or the man who beats his wife everyday!! Come on ya!! This shit anit no joke.. You need to leave people alone!! This is tragic to say the least!!

abbagoochie

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#7 Apr 29, 2013
cc wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt they could call it a meth bust considering that a can of Coleman was found. I think most families has that. For camping ect!! And coffee filters! Don't u drink coffee?? Or maybe some peroxide! Yea I that that was just about it!! So look around ur home people and u will see that u all have the same stuff around ur home!! U didn't see no meth Lab!! And people that have been hating on that family should be ashamed of thier selfs!! Lets talk about the peeping Tom who walks the dog at all hrs of the night. Or maybe the coke heads that have people in and out at all hrs of the night!! Or the man who beats his wife everyday!! Come on ya!! This shit anit no joke.. You need to leave people alone!! This is tragic to say the least!!
You are badil. These folks are human sewage,yes it is socities business because my bet is they are on the national nipple and a house isnt condemned unless the lab was found. So take your pity and go pound sand.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#8 Apr 30, 2013
cc wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt they could call it a meth bust considering that a can of Coleman was found. I think most families has that. For camping ect!! And coffee filters! Don't u drink coffee?? Or maybe some peroxide! Yea I that that was just about it!! So look around ur home people and u will see that u all have the same stuff around ur home!! U didn't see no meth Lab!! And people that have been hating on that family should be ashamed of thier selfs!! Lets talk about the peeping Tom who walks the dog at all hrs of the night. Or maybe the coke heads that have people in and out at all hrs of the night!! Or the man who beats his wife everyday!! Come on ya!! This shit anit no joke.. You need to leave people alone!! This is tragic to say the least!!

Okay, first off, I say meth bust bc that was what was on the news. Not like I'm making this crap up. I'm not "hating" on that family. I am however "hating" on the trash that consume such filth for their own personal pleasure. That goes for any user. Secondly, the police would not have raided the household because they heard there was a can if Coleman on the property. They had to have good reason and obviously they did if the people living there were arrested. Lets use our brains, please. And lastly, someone defending a person that uses a substance is obviously a user themselves. You have a right to use and abuse whatever you want, but when it's something hazardous to the families around you, then that's where there becomes a problem. So maybe we'll think again before spewing such an ignorant statement?
boutdamntime

United States

#9 May 2, 2013
Stfu304 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Okay, first off, I say meth bust bc that was what was on the news. Not like I'm making this crap up. I'm not "hating" on that family. I am however "hating" on the trash that consume such filth for their own personal pleasure. That goes for any user. Secondly, the police would not have raided the household because they heard there was a can if Coleman on the property. They had to have good reason and obviously they did if the people living there were arrested. Lets use our brains, please. And lastly, someone defending a person that uses a substance is obviously a user themselves. You have a right to use and abuse whatever you want, but when it's something hazardous to the families around you, then that's where there becomes a problem. So maybe we'll think again before spewing such an ignorant statement?
yes theyre ALL users. needle junkies, actually. they needed to board that place up and ship all their needle-sharing nasty asses to jail over two years ago. theyre nothing but users and theives - marra, duncan, beth, and dont know who else was currently living there, but lowlives tend to stick to their own kind. hell, its been such a clusterf*ck up there that if left alone they probably wouldve self destructed on their own (by OD, robbing or pissing off the wrong person, or from their own epidemic of hepititis or HIV), but still glad the cops put an end to it sooner, for the neighbors' sake because it otherwise IS a nice neighborhood). those clowns were constantly doublecrossing, stealing from, and calling the law on each other! they all get what they deserve. and believe it, there are any number of people out there that, should they decide to tell (and show) what they know, can make life mighty hard for the three of them. insurance fraud, extortion, forgery, check fraud, transferring stolen property...the list goes on. so if i were you marra, id take my burglary charge and STFU.
oh, and marra, you might wanna show up for your court date this time, since a capias for not showing up for the last one is what brought the tent down on your circus to begin with.
marra altizer

Saint Albans, WV

#10 May 11, 2013
Charges have been dropped
boutdamntime

Charleston, WV

#11 May 12, 2013
marra altizer wrote:
right. so now youre gonna try and say you guys werent doing anything? okay. whod you roll over on this time? theres a reason they boarded up your house. whatcha gonna do? knock another hole in the roof and file another insurance claim to get the money to have it decontaminated? you guys are all nothing but trash.
oops

United States

#12 May 14, 2013
looky whos back at the regional. again.:)
1 post removed
Please

Saint Albans, WV

#14 May 14, 2013
Move out of WV. That would be great.
Really hoping that house goes to someone worth a damn. It was once a nice place.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#15 Jun 11, 2013
marra altizer wrote:
Yeah for now meth momma. When r u gonna let me smash again ? I can get loratabs
Ooonasty

Charleston, WV

#16 Jun 16, 2013
Jumpin Jack Flash wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah for now meth momma. When r u gonna let me smash again ? I can get loratabs
she'll let you hit it for a couple fresh rigs...
1 post removed
marra

Lyndora, PA

#18 Jun 26, 2013
Lortabs? Thats the best you can do ? Bahaha. Too bad i hate pain pills. Anyone who actually knows me know That!. Trick no good... nor am i a momma.
... and I'm not a whore. You really need to step your shit up if you're going to comment on my fan page. Especially after i just opened all doors for the next anonymous clown to attempt to tell me otherwise on everything i just posted...

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#19 Jun 27, 2013
Oh, so you know about tabs ? You need something stronger like oxys don't you ? But you and that nose love meth. And why didn't you counter the poster about rigs/needles ?
just look

Bluefield, WV

#20 Jun 28, 2013
just look at her arms. she all tracked up. so is her mom. theyre all just disgusting, classless pieces of trash. hep infected trash.
Snitch

Charleston, WV

#21 Aug 7, 2013
Charges were dropped on her because she snitched on people. I've seen the written and signed statement she made. She is one of the biggest dope wh***s in charleston. Stay away from her she does have hep c from shooting up, that's a known fact.
typical

Charleston, WV

#22 Aug 8, 2013
haha it figures, but whod she snitch on? tommy? yogi? nick? luke? greg? her momma? hell everybody she ran with is already snitchin themselves. what good does it do? everybody rats on everybody else and and steals from each other and nobody ends up bein held responsible, and they all stay free to cook it up, shoot it up, and party it up like it never happened..

send her and the rest of her nasty rattin ass associates to that needle co-op aka sissonville with the rest of the cockroaches. we can only hope darwins law will kick in and theyll all just overdose, eliminate the whole problem, and save us the tax dollars.

to be a needle junkie she sure must keep an appetite cuz her ass is about three barstools wide these days.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Cosby is being railroaded because of skin ... 4 min biggie jiggie 29
Toby Keith Is Trumps Bitch Boy 9 min wayne 2
LyingTRUMP 12 min wayne 37
Jamie Amy Trent 35 min Bad behavior 7
thomas mem hospital (Feb '10) Thu wont go back 23
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Thu Matt Kelly 4,219
anyone remember Don Lucas?? (Mar '10) Thu Truth 15

South Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance