Steve

Royal Oak, MI

#1 Mar 12, 2009
Do not take your car to hatmaker and sons, over charged me and didn't fix my car. Larry hatmaker is a crook

“for those about to Rock ... ”

Since: Mar 09

PinchGut Tennessee

#2 Mar 17, 2009
same goes for Randy Teat and his so called oil changing place, tsk tsk .. temper temper Mr Teat. Be sure to check your oil filters before and after he changes your oil or you'll find yourself with the same filter, oil etc
kiss this

Hohenwald, TN

#3 Jan 29, 2011
well i know that randy teat is a good guy an has great workers
they are very very trust worthy. i dont know where you get that they dont put knew oil an filter on they show you your oil level
before you leave ,an if you here them you can hear calling out oil filter # so dont go running your mouth unless its the truth
ps i recommend people to go out there if you want the job done right thanks
TOWN SHOULD KNOW

Dowelltown, TN

#4 Jul 12, 2012
the hatmakers all,are liers,an theives.that wife of larrys braggs about cheeting people all the time she just does not know the people she talks to like she thinks she does.just wait till the irs gets a hold of them.didn't get a recepit there is a reason why,think you got new tires???? not really. so why would he fix your car,truck,would not let him fix my toy trike.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Carthage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alexandria city fire department 5 hr InterestedVolunteer 5
News Man Says He Was Hit Repeatedly With Axe Handle;... (May '14) 5 hr Mono 6
New ISO score 13 hr Lives in DeKalb 2
walmart cashiers slow (Sep '14) 13 hr bullwhip 11
Tay Marie is really a guy 14 hr Hdhxyfvkdk 8
smoking cat turds Fri jimbob 2
Joe green Thu Candice 5
More from around the web

South Carthage People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE