First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Morehead, KY

#1 Oct 29, 2012
Just wondering if 801 dinner is a good place to eat.
Morehead Dude

Winder, GA

#2 Oct 29, 2012
Pops 801 Barbecue is great place to eat. Friday nights all you can eat fish fry is super.
connie

Clarkesville, GA

#3 Oct 29, 2012
not bad
customer

Morehead, KY

#4 Oct 29, 2012
Yea it is good food and the brunette girl is really cute but dont know her name.
hmmm

Grayson, KY

#5 Oct 29, 2012
customer wrote:
Yea it is good food and the brunette girl is really cute but dont know her name.
At pops or truck stop?
customer

Morehead, KY

#6 Oct 30, 2012
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
At pops or truck stop?
at the 801 truck stop dinner
diner

Newburgh, IN

#7 Oct 30, 2012
It's not the 801 truck stop dinner, it's a DINER.
terrible

Morehead, KY

#8 Oct 31, 2012
Morehead Dude wrote:
Pops 801 Barbecue is great place to eat. Friday nights all you can eat fish fry is super.
Have you been to Pops? The service is terrible!! I've never been anywhere so bad. Took 30 minutes to get a glass of water, order was wrong and cold. Took 2 hours for a basic dinner for 4 people.
Morehead Dude

Nicholasville, KY

#9 Oct 31, 2012
terrible wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you been to Pops? The service is terrible!! I've never been anywhere so bad. Took 30 minutes to get a glass of water, order was wrong and cold. Took 2 hours for a basic dinner for 4 people.
I go to Pops at least 2 times a week. Have NEVER had the problems you have stated. Pops is 100% super in ALL areas!!!!
connie

Dawsonville, GA

#10 Nov 9, 2012
pops is ok expensive
mee

Dawsonville, GA

#11 Nov 9, 2012
both are good places to eat
hmmmm

United States

#12 Nov 9, 2012
mee wrote:
both are good places to eat
Both places are bullcrap. Pops sucks ass. And so does the truck stop.
lookatthestars

United States

#13 Nov 9, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Both places are bullcrap. Pops sucks ass. And so does the truck stop.
What's wrong with either?
really

Dawsonville, GA

#14 Nov 9, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Both places are bullcrap. Pops sucks ass. And so does the truck stop.
and how is it you know so much about "sucking ass"?
who cares

Morehead, KY

#15 Nov 9, 2012
diner wrote:
It's not the 801 truck stop dinner, it's a DINER.
and you get an "A",who cares if they said dinner or diner,I think we all knew what they meant.Oh,my bad I guess you did.And to the person that asked,yes it is a good place to eat
bad

Fox River Grove, IL

#16 Feb 1, 2013
customer wrote:
don't worry about her name shes married!
Lovin it

Hillsboro, KY

#17 Feb 1, 2013
The diner is,well every time I been in there is nasty. Maybe I go in at the wrong times, but never clean and the women always flirting and hanging on the men customers. Not very business like. Skanky people hang in there too much too. But thats all through the diner and truckstop. Went in one day and tried to talk to the little brunette and had this little fella with short dark hair and big ears and bearded face staring at me like I was a crazy person. Haven't been back in about a month, they really need to clean it up, get women that are not whores working in there and seriously keep the diner clean! Just sayin from a customers point of view.
because

Morehead, KY

#18 Feb 5, 2013
Lovin it wrote:
The diner is,well every time I been in there is nasty. Maybe I go in at the wrong times, but never clean and the women always flirting and hanging on the men customers. Not very business like. Skanky people hang in there too much too. But thats all through the diner and truckstop. Went in one day and tried to talk to the little brunette and had this little fella with short dark hair and big ears and bearded face staring at me like I was a crazy person. Haven't been back in about a month, they really need to clean it up, get women that are not whores working in there and seriously keep the diner clean! Just sayin from a customers point of view.
My husband has been going there hanging for years. I knew it was because of the women there. Didnt you see the other posts about how one of the women cant stand the men sitting around in there starring and gawking? Why hang around and make yourself look like a perverted horndog? Makes no since why youd want other women to warn about you.sickening. You men arent all that. Truckstop is a whorehouse. Nasty skanks is all they hire. Enjoy!!!!!!
because

Morehead, KY

#19 Feb 5, 2013
And men dont care if your married or not. They like that. They are just men. Pigs..If they mess around while they are married, should tell ya they dont care if she is. Duh
wilma

Morehead, KY

#20 Feb 8, 2013
because wrote:
And men dont care if your married or not. They like that. They are just men. Pigs..If they mess around while they are married, should tell ya they dont care if she is. Duh
yall I know what you mean! my ol man has been seeing a black chick out there I know.she just keeps him broke and wore plum out when he gets home he just tells me to lay off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr hmmmmmmmmm 171,800
Reality Prez 2 hr Hah 31
pathetic business owners. 3 hr Funny 47
Drs at uk women's health Morehead (Aug '12) 5 hr Baby momma 45
"Wisdom", are you feeling conviction? 5 hr oh wisdom 13
China star 6 hr Wisdom 35
Pool hustlers (Jul '17) 7 hr Wow 23

South Carrollton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Carrollton Mortgages