lolo

Bremen, KY

#1 Dec 28, 2012
Well it looks like i will begin my new year alone, my husband decided that he'd rather have a seventy seventy year old floosey, with money than a christian wife and son, he gave us both up for the things money can buy,but i have been alone before and i know i can build a better tomorrow.. if any of you are in this situation, God help you and grant you peace...by the way, he's only 57.
karen

Paducah, KY

#2 Dec 28, 2012
dont feel bad i will be alone also. god bless you.
what

Bremen, KY

#3 Dec 28, 2012
why should you be alone? theres someone for everyone, go out and enjoy yourself... just because he is a dickhead doesn't mean everyone is...Happy New Year...
hersey_kisser

Central City, KY

#4 Dec 31, 2012
lolo wrote:
Well it looks like i will begin my new year alone, my husband decided that he'd rather have a seventy seventy year old floosey, with money than a christian wife and son, he gave us both up for the things money can buy,but i have been alone before and i know i can build a better tomorrow.. if any of you are in this situation, God help you and grant you peace...by the way, he's only 57.
would like talkn to u if u want to email me at mike_said_what@yahoo.com
mudddog

Madisonville, KY

#5 Jan 1, 2013
Anybody looking to hang out with a 30 yr old male txt 2709771685. Thanks. Mudd
run away

Duluth, GA

#6 Jan 1, 2013
I have been marriage to a person he is not a men because he at like women is to take care of. Him he work 3 at wall mart that why we do not live together he can not keep hand off other women I no how you feel. Sorry for you and your son
jeff

Hopkinsville, KY

#7 Jan 1, 2013
damn, runaway your words make my head hurt. please take some night classes or something. i be telling ub thats fow urn goode, verby thaks
got to know

Cadiz, KY

#8 Jan 1, 2013
who the woman on 3rd shift at walmart gave aids to her coworkers
run away

Duluth, GA

#9 Jan 2, 2013
I am ok I have a good job I have. Eventhing he. Is living with him mom she take care of him a care for him for 12 years I like my life
jeff

Paducah, KY

#10 Jan 2, 2013
ok then, u have good life take care then. ok.
what

Bremen, KY

#11 Jan 2, 2013
i'm glad thats taken care off, lol
run away

United States

#12 Jan 2, 2013
Jeff thank you. Who are you
jeff

Hopkinsville, KY

#13 Jan 3, 2013
just an old wise man, that does stupid stuff.
run away

United States

#14 Jan 4, 2013
Good luck to all
jeff

La Fayette, KY

#15 Jan 4, 2013
good luck to you to buddy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know Arlinda Pennington? 27 min Footlong Frank 26
Drinking on Sunday. 44 min Hmm 71
one last hoorah 46 min yeap it is me 162
Wendell Scott White 52 min upset mom 9
Fire Chief 1 hr Citizen 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mike duck it 136,703
Ryan Adams Sucks (Feb '10) 2 hr anotherFallen 36
More from around the web

South Carrollton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]