Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

won't let me on jail site this morning, anyone have any names of those arrested? appreciate any info!
hearing

White Plains, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

smatha smith ,katie garrett,tony vincent,thats all i have heard
Carolyn Simpson

Providence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

the site was shut down to protect the dopers from being seen
raw nun

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Carolyn Simpson wrote:
the site was shut down to protect the dopers from being seen
What?
my wish

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Been offline since yesterday sometime
Carolyn Simpson

Providence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

they didn't want any of their friends or relatives to be shown on the site
Another

Central City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Dora Mackey, known as momma d
lawson12

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Pick them all up. This county is running over with drug dealers.
Sound like

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Well they got to let them do drugs &buys if not they wouldn't have a job if all the dope heads would listen. They make u tell on each other then u all still go to jail I mean look quit tell on each other makes more common sense if your going to get messed up do it together don't sell share don't think it's against the law to share
question

Eddyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Sound like wrote:
Well they got to let them do drugs &buys if not they wouldn't have a job if all the dope heads would listen. They make u tell on each other then u all still go to jail I mean look quit tell on each other makes more common sense if your going to get messed up do it together don't sell share don't think it's against the law to share
are you saying ... you don't think it is against the law to share?
hmmm

Eddyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

question wrote:
<quoted text> are you saying ... you don't think it is against the law to share?
i dont think that is what that person was trying to say. i think they were trying to say ... the ones that do get messed up ought to just all get along and do it together instead of being against each other...don't make it a game... just love each other...
??

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

question wrote:
<quoted text>are you saying ... you don't think it is against the law to share?
Think that meant share the trouble
??

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Good way of putting it^
list

Central City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

-Dora Mackey, 46, Powderly, possession of Controlled substance, third degree; Katie Garrett, 20, Central City Possession of drug paraphernalia;
-Alva McElwain, 55, Beechmont, two Counts, trafficking in marijuana, less than 8 ounces, trafficking in Controlled substance 2nd degree;
-Michael Stewart, 31 Greenville, Trafficking in marijuana, less than 8 ounces and tampering with Physical evidence;
-Eric Shelton, 37, Central City, trafficking in Controlled substance, first degree;
-William Ashby, Central City, Possession of legend drug;
-Mr. Kristan Wells, 24, Greenville, possession of drug Paraphernalia;
-Mr. Shannon Fontaine, 37, Greenville, trafficking in controlled substance, First degree;
-Allison Brothers, 30, Central City, trafficking in controlled Substance, first degree;
-Leslie Burton, 41, Powderly, trafficking in Marijuana, less than 8 ounces, and possession of marijuana;
-Nicholas Brown, 30, Powderly trafficking in marijuana, less than 8 ounces;
-Randall Ward, 37, Rosewood, possession of drug paraphernalia;
-Andrew Noffsinger, Rosewood, trafficking in controlled substance, 1st degree;
-Jamie Noffsinger, Rosewood, trafficking in controlled substance, 1st degree;
-Thomas Nathan Richie,22, Central City 3 counts trafficking in marijuana, less than 8 ounces and trafficking controlled substance 2nd degree;
-Anthony J. Campbell, 32, Central City, trafficking in a controlled substance first degree, unlawful possession of a meth precursor and trafficking in marijuana < 8 ounces;
-David Buchanan, Penrod, trafficking in marijuana less than 8 ounces, enhanced by possession of a firearm and possession of a controlled substance 2nd degree;
-Ronald Henderson, Powderly, unlawful distribution of meth precursor.

The roundup will continue for the next several days resulting in the arrests of at least 44 individuals.
SurfKY News
Information provided by Sheriff Curtis McGehee
raw nun

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

list wrote:
-Dora Mackey, 46, Powderly, possession of Controlled substance, third degree; Katie Garrett, 20, Central City Possession of drug paraphernalia;
-Alva McElwain, 55, Beechmont, two Counts, trafficking in marijuana, less than 8 ounces, trafficking in Controlled substance 2nd degree;
-Michael Stewart, 31 Greenville, Trafficking in marijuana, less than 8 ounces and tampering with Physical evidence;
-Eric Shelton, 37, Central City, trafficking in Controlled substance, first degree;
-William Ashby, Central City, Possession of legend drug;
-Mr. Kristan Wells, 24, Greenville, possession of drug Paraphernalia;
-Mr. Shannon Fontaine, 37, Greenville, trafficking in controlled substance, First degree;
-Allison Brothers, 30, Central City, trafficking in controlled Substance, first degree;
-Leslie Burton, 41, Powderly, trafficking in Marijuana, less than 8 ounces, and possession of marijuana;
-Nicholas Brown, 30, Powderly trafficking in marijuana, less than 8 ounces;
-Randall Ward, 37, Rosewood, possession of drug paraphernalia;
-Andrew Noffsinger, Rosewood, trafficking in controlled substance, 1st degree;
-Jamie Noffsinger, Rosewood, trafficking in controlled substance, 1st degree;
-Thomas Nathan Richie,22, Central City 3 counts trafficking in marijuana, less than 8 ounces and trafficking controlled substance 2nd degree;
-Anthony J. Campbell, 32, Central City, trafficking in a controlled substance first degree, unlawful possession of a meth precursor and trafficking in marijuana < 8 ounces;
-David Buchanan, Penrod, trafficking in marijuana less than 8 ounces, enhanced by possession of a firearm and possession of a controlled substance 2nd degree;
-Ronald Henderson, Powderly, unlawful distribution of meth precursor.

The roundup will continue for the next several days resulting in the arrests of at least 44 individuals.
SurfKY News
Information provided by Sheriff Curtis McGehee
HELL YEA! Get em!!
Info

Fredonia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

I thought Allie brothers was gone to rehab how was she arrested?
story

Eddyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Info wrote:
I thought Allie brothers was gone to rehab how was she arrested?
she got out of rehab a couple days before the bust.
no friend of mine

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

They picked ali up in rehab. She has trafficking charges plus charges stemming from her letting certain things go on between her uncle & a family member. She is 1 sick individual & I for 1 hope she gets everything she deserves.
good lord

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

no friend of mine wrote:
They picked ali up in rehab. She has trafficking charges plus charges stemming from her letting certain things go on between her uncle & a family member. She is 1 sick individual & I for 1 hope she gets everything she deserves.
That mug needs her tail tore up literally, mayb someone will tear it up in prison!
its raining

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

how do ya'll live this way?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 10 min LMS 1,113
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min Limbertwig 151,034
Who Is Bringing In the Illegal Aliens 34 min Liberal Not Stupid 8
Rebel 1 hr talking 13
Red mustang convertible 1 hr name 47
Muhlenberg County Schools (Sep '11) 1 hr Retired Business ... 249
chad watson 2 hr whatthewhat 1
•••
•••

South Carrollton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••