will
#3 Jan 23, 2013
Nope wrote:
Why dnt you not post it on topix and ask around sheesh
i have and all im hearing is bad stuff
Nope

Madisonville, KY

#4 Jan 23, 2013
Well then enough said. Everyone has their opinions but I honestly think the best thing to do is get to know her yourself and come to your own conclusion.
will
#5 Jan 30, 2013
Nope wrote:
Well then enough said. Everyone has their opinions but I honestly think the best thing to do is get to know her yourself and come to your own conclusion.
well from im finding out ahh hell no i wouldnt want to get to know her. let her use some other guy im not gonna be the one she uses. and to i think its bullshit she used gale and them like she did. those ppl r really good friends of mine known them for years. anybody that can use good ppl like them are a piece of shit.
Nope

Madisonville, KY

#6 Jan 30, 2013
Well Then you have ur answer. I dnt get on here trying to bash no one but I believe they are all bad news.
will
#7 Jan 31, 2013
Nope wrote:
Well Then you have ur answer. I dnt get on here trying to bash no one but I believe they are all bad news.
i wasnt trying to bash her i just asked if anyone knew her and if she was a good person or not to get to know but then i started to hear things and still hearing things til this day. so far aint nobody got a good thing to say bout her. by the way u r talking bout tina when u said their all bad.
Nope

Madisonville, KY

#8 Jan 31, 2013
Well I was referring to the family in general and I know u wasnt bashing them but I believe everyone should determine their own opinion and not go by everyone elses thts all I meant
will
#9 Jan 31, 2013
Nope wrote:
Well I was referring to the family in general and I know u wasnt bashing them but I believe everyone should determine their own opinion and not go by everyone elses thts all I meant
thank you for your opinion and i just didnt want to get involved with someone that had a bad rep and then me get judged by hanging with them
Nope

Madisonville, KY

#10 Jan 31, 2013
Well dude honestly the nly opinion tht matters is your own. People are alwayz gonna judge no matter what you do. I just get on here to give advice lol. I do got a quick question did u use to work at the service station in sac??
will
#11 Feb 1, 2013
Nope wrote:
Well dude honestly the nly opinion tht matters is your own. People are alwayz gonna judge no matter what you do. I just get on here to give advice lol. I do got a quick question did u use to work at the service station in sac??
no i didnt.
good grief

Lexington, KY

#12 Feb 1, 2013
get a life its obvious nope and will are the same people
Nope

Madisonville, KY

#13 Feb 1, 2013
Ur funny but the answer is def tht we are not the same so u need to get a life. People think the know so damn much on this site.
Nope

Madisonville, KY

#16 Feb 1, 2013
Have no clue who amanda is but so know Tina, Delmar, Chrystal, and Nina and perty sure none of them have jobs atleast Tina and Delmar don't
georgia

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Feb 5, 2013
Nope wrote:
Have no clue who amanda is but so know Tina, Delmar, Chrystal, and Nina and perty sure none of them have jobs atleast Tina and Delmar don't
and that effects you how?
lol brit
#18 Feb 6, 2013
i sat and laugh my ass off if u think the arnolds r good ppl. what a joke. thats the funniest joke ever. yes amanda is the best one out of all of them at least shes doing something with her life and takes damn good care of her kids. tinas a different story she needs to lay off the pills and take better care of her kids and stay with them. whatever her youngest daughters name is her dad needs to get her and at least then the lil girl would have a place to call home. the other daughter who knows about her. from what i know and seen with my own eyes the oldest one treats tina and the youngest one like shit but then i seen it in the stores tina yells,cusses,and calls them little girls names no wonder the oldest one acts like she does.
Amy

Morganfield, KY

#19 Feb 14, 2013
LOL Brit could you PLEASE email me with any information you have?

[email protected]
Nope

Madisonville, KY

#20 Feb 14, 2013
georgia wrote:
<quoted text>
and that effects you how?
It definately does effect me because honestly I am so sick and tired of me and my husband working our a$$e$ off to support deadbeats who are just to lazy or unwilling to give up the drugs to get a JOB. I hardly get to spen time with my kids beacause Im out here busting my rump taking care of what's mine and everyone elses. I'm so darn sick of it. I have a good life with a great husband and wonderful kids but I can't help but be pi$$ed off when I would like to spend more money on them but can't because of people like them.
the dad

Morganfield, KY

#21 Feb 16, 2013
lol brit wrote:
i sat and laugh my ass off if u think the arnolds r good ppl. what a joke. thats the funniest joke ever. yes amanda is the best one out of all of them at least shes doing something with her life and takes damn good care of her kid. s. tinas a different story she needs to lay off the pills and take better care of her kids and stay with them. whatever her youngest daughters name is her dad needs to get her and at least then the lil girl would have a place to call home. the other daughter who knows about her. from what i know and seen with my own eyes the oldest one treats tina and the youngest one like shit but then i seen it in the stores tina yells,cusses,and calls them little girls names no wonder the oldest one acts like she does.
Well you act like I have not tried for the 11 years of my daughters life. Criminals know the law better than cops and my 2 lawyers. I would.give all I have to havemy daughter safe and away from all of the stuff there. I
lol brit
#22 Feb 19, 2013
the dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you act like I have not tried for the 11 years of my daughters life. Criminals know the law better than cops and my 2 lawyers. I would.give all I have to havemy daughter safe and away from all of the stuff there. I
well the dad u need to go and get her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 13 min who cares 11,703
Wisdom and the Endless disease 1 hr Kentucky 18
Body found in cleaton 1 hr My 2 cents 3
Robert N. Pettit 1 hr Little Johnny 5
samantha smith 1 hr Goodlayeehoo 2
Hillary for President!!! 1 hr Wisdom 82
Wisdom and restrooms 1 hr Wisdom 156
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Carrollton Mortgages