One Arrested for Fleeing and Evading ...

One Arrested for Fleeing and Evading Police

There are 5 comments on the ISurfHopkins story from Aug 14, 2009, titled One Arrested for Fleeing and Evading Police. In it, ISurfHopkins reports that:

State Police arrested 56 year old Stephen D. Foster of Breman, KY on August 10, 2009.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ISurfHopkins.

Jess

Urania, LA

#1 Aug 21, 2009
I live on Clark St in South Carrollton and this guy could have hurt a lot of kids on this road. Everyday there are children on our road skateboarding, riding bikes, and playing basketball. No road is safe and our children don't have a decent place to go to play in South Carrollton! Its like the county forgets all about us and what we might need.
Frog girl

Morehead, KY

#2 Aug 26, 2009
I live out in the country and we get the same thing

“I PITY THE WHITE MAN..........”

Since: Aug 09

Ballsack, NY

#3 Aug 26, 2009
They should have shot him when they were away from a populated area. done.
Phil

Opelika, AL

#4 Aug 26, 2009
This is absurd!

WLS

“I am who I am !”

Since: Jul 08

Kentucky

#5 Aug 26, 2009
Jess wrote:
I live on Clark St in South Carrollton and this guy could have hurt a lot of kids on this road. Everyday there are children on our road skateboarding, riding bikes, and playing basketball. No road is safe and our children don't have a decent place to go to play in South Carrollton! Its like the county forgets all about us and what we might need.
I also live in South Carrollton and travel Clark st every day . There are many kids playin in the road Many without Parents watchin there are kids that are way to young to be out side by their self Im takin 2yr - 4yr what kind of parents allows that ? Not sayin its your kids .Just sayin .Yes we need some place for our kids I agree. But keep them out of the road .People are crazy and you never know what may happen ,but if you can prevent it do so !!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whitley Settel 1 hr curious 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr know 166,372
Tara Vincent 4 hr David f 3
Everyone talks about James Case on Topix 4 hr Uknow 2
pageant 6 hr UKnow 2
If I've done the things some have 7 hr Comeseemebud 1
New pool room to open in central city. 7 hr Cue ball 1

South Carrollton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance