Just me

Tucker, GA

#181 Jan 24, 2013
john garrett wrote:
<quoted text>And that's funny because the girl I ask it was for her and her boyfriend to go lol!!!
It's ok...lol I just don't want to mess anything up for you while I am getting my life straight and making sure I am ready to take the next step.
john garrett

Greenville, KY

#182 Jan 24, 2013
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>It's ok...lol I just don't want to mess anything up for you while I am getting my life straight and making sure I am ready to take the next step.
That don't mean we can't be friends hell u say we are friends on fb!!!
ex woman

Elizabethtown, KY

#184 Jan 25, 2013
John you have dated me and a couple of my sister. Your very strict on your women and try to control them, thats why your in your 40s and your still single. Sorry but I couldnt set here and watch you try to reel these women in and not say anything. Good luck and maybe this will help you see where youve went wrong.
john garrett

Tucker, GA

#185 Jan 26, 2013
ex woman wrote:
John you have dated me and a couple of my sister. Your very strict on your women and try to control them, thats why your in your 40s and your still single. Sorry but I couldnt set here and watch you try to reel these women in and not say anything. Good luck and maybe this will help you see where youve went wrong.
U ex's crack me the hell up the only reason I'm 40 and single is because i dont settle for crack wh--es and money hungry weman lol!!!!
right

United States

#186 Jan 26, 2013
john garrett wrote:
<quoted text>
U ex's crack me the hell up the only reason I'm 40 and single is because i dont settle for crack wh--es and money hungry weman lol!!!!
. You seem to fall into that a lot hope you find one soon
right

United States

#187 Jan 26, 2013
Woops a good lady that is
john garrett

Greenville, KY

#188 Jan 31, 2013
right wrote:
Woops a good lady that is
Well I guess everybody stopped talking about are to me on here ;-) lol!
bitter

United States

#189 Jan 31, 2013
How have you been? I quit saying anything because I figured you was tired of talking to me?!?
john garrett

United States

#190 Jan 31, 2013
bitter wrote:
How have you been? I quit saying anything because I figured you was tired of talking to me?!?
Now why would I get tired of talking to u for? hell I talk to anybody lol!!
bitter

United States

#191 Jan 31, 2013
so how have you been doing?
john garrett

Greenville, KY

#192 Jan 31, 2013
bitter wrote:
so how have you been doing?
I've Ben doing good just working:-)!!
bitter

United States

#193 Jan 31, 2013
I'll be glad when I get to go back to work. Just a few more months and I will be back in the swing of things. I will miss staying home with my 23 month old but I have to make a living and I will feel better getting out of the house.
john garrett

Tucker, GA

#194 Jan 31, 2013
bitter wrote:
I'll be glad when I get to go back to work. Just a few more months and I will be back in the swing of things. I will miss staying home with my 23 month old but I have to make a living and I will feel better getting out of the house.
Yeah I don't see how anybody can just stay in the house all the time
john garrett

Greenville, KY

#195 Feb 1, 2013
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>It's ok...lol I just don't want to mess anything up for you while I am getting my life straight and making sure I am ready to take the next step.
Hey "just me" are u not talking anymore what have u Ben up to?
Just me

Tucker, GA

#196 Feb 1, 2013
john garrett wrote:
<quoted text>Hey "just me" are u not talking anymore what have u Ben up to?
Oh well a lot. Life's been a little crazy. Lol how's your life going?
john garrett

Greenville, KY

#197 Feb 1, 2013
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>Oh well a lot. Life's been a little crazy. Lol how's your life going?
It's going good so are u ready to say anything more??
john garrett

Greenville, KY

#198 Feb 3, 2013
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>Oh well a lot. Life's been a little crazy. Lol how's your life going?
Still not going to text me and tell me who u are??
bitter

Tucker, GA

#199 Feb 6, 2013
How's things going?
john garrett

Tucker, GA

#200 Feb 6, 2013
bitter wrote:
How's things going?
It's good how about you?
bitter

Tucker, GA

#201 Feb 6, 2013
I see a little light at the end of the tunnel but right now it's still pretty dark. Lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min Mallory 149,673
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 48 min Rosa_Winkel 14,677
Mitch Latham "Cowboy" and his wife Cindy 1 hr stupid 5
Lake Malone 1 hr wondering 1
cynthia avers 3 hr Tim 8
Democrats and Convention related activities 4 hr Good 23
Wisdom and restrooms 8 hr Wisdom 294

South Carrollton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Carrollton Mortgages