Pittsylvania County crash claims two lives

May 30, 2009 Read more: The Eden Daily News

A wreck Saturday morning claimed the lives of two Southside residents. The accident occurred at the intersection of Old Richmond Road and Kentuck Road in Pittsylvania County at about 11:20 a.m., according to Virginia State Police communications supervisor S.G. Thompson.

Read more
XXXXXXX

Danville, VA

#1 Jun 5, 2009
THE PERSON THAT CAUSED THIS ACCIDENT AND TOOK THE LIVES OF MS. ALICE AND HER MOTHER SHOULD BE CHARGED WITH MORE THAN WRECKNESS DRIVING, MS. ALICE WAS A WONDERFUL PERSON AND FRIEND, BECAUSE OF THIS PERSON SPEEDING AND CARELESS DRIVING SHE GONE. SORRY THE DRIVER NEED TO BE IN JAIL FOR 73 YEARS TO LIFE. R.I.P MS. ALICE
c walker

Danville, VA

#2 Jun 5, 2009
It's hard to forgive the driver that killed these two amazing women. Ms. Alice was a true saint and the most wonderful woman you could ever meet. And I know Ms. Alice would want us to forgive the driver but I just can't do that. Those two women touched everyone they came in contact with and never had a bad things to say about anybody. The momen I found out what happened my heart broke and it will never be the same again. Because of this driver. I hate to wish bad on anyone but this driver should be charged. And not just a simple traffic ticket. Two lives were taken and many lives were changed. And this women should pay for causing this grief.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Boston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Deadly Shooting At Sheetz In South Boston (Jul '08) Mar 24 willie martin 210
Danville man convicted of shooting at dwelling Mar 24 willie martin 1
Cabinet manufacturer's 110 jobs are expected to... Mar '15 willie martin 2
Heather Holton Feb '15 Interested Person 1
Review: Wendy's Feb '15 Bwheelz 1
linda shields Jan '15 i know 1
beauty shop Jan '15 new 1
More from around the web

South Boston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]