Created by Phoenician on Aug 16, 2008

56 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Phoenician

Tucson, AZ

#1 Aug 16, 2008
Lets take a vote. Everyone votes and then we will see where we are in a few days.
city girl

Harrisonburg, VA

#2 Aug 18, 2008
Phoenician wrote:
Lets take a vote. Everyone votes and then we will see where we are in a few days.
All you have to do is vote at your office on a different pc.Rush and get those votes in.
city girl

Harrisonburg, VA

#3 Aug 18, 2008
Phoenician wrote:
By the way one vote per pc,thank you.Happy voting.
Monk

Cullen, VA

#4 Aug 19, 2008
Thus far, 75% of those voting feel that the result of the investigation was correct. That's a pretty decent approval rating.

Since: Aug 08

Tucson, AZ

#5 Aug 19, 2008
city girl wrote:
<quoted text>All you have to do is vote at your office on a different pc.Rush and get those votes in.
I work from home, only two PCs and it didn't even occur to me to vote more than once. But thanks for your brightening all of our days with your fabulous paranoia, Citygirl!!
city girl

Harrisonburg, VA

#6 Aug 19, 2008
Phoenician wrote:
<quoted text>
I work from home, only two PCs and it didn't even occur to me to vote more than once. But thanks for your brightening all of our days with your fabulous paranoia, Citygirl!!
I'm sorry if I made you made.I was just thinking it was been done.

Since: Aug 08

Tucson, AZ

#7 Aug 19, 2008
This is a NATIONAL forum. I think a lot of people are tuning into this topic because it is so popular. There is video of it. That video is on You Tube!! People are weighing in and I think it is an accurate reflection of what people really think.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Boston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Foster's Feb '17 Dumb 2
Have you seen him?? (Jul '16) Feb '17 Jenn 2
News Police justified in deadly South Boston shooting (Aug '08) Dec '16 guest 37
Rory Owen (Jun '13) Dec '16 Abadonbraxus 9
Heritage House Racism (Oct '16) Oct '16 interested 1
Review: Wendy's (Feb '15) Jun '16 Honest Lawenforce... 3
New Classifieds with South Boston Sub-Area (Jun '16) Jun '16 Anonymous 1

South Boston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Boston Mortgages