Job fair to feature more than 850 jobs

Job fair to feature more than 850 jobs

There are 2 comments on the Wpcva.com story from Jan 23, 2007, titled Job fair to feature more than 850 jobs. In it, Wpcva.com reports that:

With more than 850 jobs available, job seekers will have a tremendous variety of opportunities at the community-wide Job Fair Thursday, Jan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wpcva.com.

jim h

AOL

#1 Jan 25, 2007
I attended this job fair....I guess there were plenty of opportunity if you are willing to work for min. wage without out any benifits... plus the 300 or so jobs that were above min. wage will not be available until about 2009, and with over 3000 applications all I can say is, good luck. In short if you did not mine standing outside in the cold for about an hour and half...to either join the navy, work in law emforcement, prision gurard or for one of the big box stores...then it would be right for you.
Korea Connections

Korea

#2 Apr 24, 2007
Come visit our website for information on how you can apply to teach and travel in South Korea.
www.koreaconnections.net

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Boston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Foster's Feb '17 Dumb 2
Have you seen him?? (Jul '16) Feb '17 Jenn 2
News Police justified in deadly South Boston shooting (Aug '08) Dec '16 guest 37
Rory Owen (Jun '13) Dec '16 Abadonbraxus 9
Heritage House Racism (Oct '16) Oct '16 interested 1
Review: Wendy's (Feb '15) Jun '16 Honest Lawenforce... 3
New Classifieds with South Boston Sub-Area (Jun '16) Jun '16 Anonymous 1

South Boston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Boston Mortgages