Halifax man charged with felony hit &...

Halifax man charged with felony hit & run

There are 24 comments on the WDBJ7 story from Jun 2, 2007, titled Halifax man charged with felony hit & run. In it, WDBJ7 reports that:

June 2, 2007 Halifax man charged with felony hit & run Authorities in Halifax County have arrested a man for a hit and run that left a nine-year-old dead. via WDBJ7

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDBJ7.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
VaGent

United States

#21 Jan 18, 2008
concerned citizen wrote:
Billy you are quite the holy roller..if i want a preacher i will go to church..and oh yeah, learn to use correct grammar if you are going to give a sermon. However your are correct, this child killer will most definitely burn in hell as he should. <quoted text>
Are you SURE of that? Since when where you able to read God's mind? You speak of others passing judgement & yet you sit here & do the same as you accuse others of doing. It isn't up to YOU or anyone else where this young man goes when he dies or anyone else for that matter so I don't think you have the right to make that decision. It's evident YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE to do that but I doubt you got anything to say about it & I bet that just makes you madder then what you already are now.
calofornia

Lynchburg, VA

#22 Mar 29, 2008
to all that made comments
lizzy i think you seem to be very level minded you are right god is the only one that can judge us in the end.everyone has made mistakes (big ones) and this man did as well .
southboston man you are unreal you disrespect everone you should stop and think before you type these people have said nothing out of the way to you why?dont you give them the same respect?to the victims family i am truly sorry for you and iwill pray for you all .it will take a long time to forgive this man but it will take a huge weight off of your shoulders and would be the right thing to do in GODS EYES.
Richmonder

Richmond, VA

#23 Jul 7, 2008
Would a "concerned citizen" type something like this to another human being?

"Lizzy..mind your business missy. Go bake some cakes or clean some toilets. I hope you lose someone close to you in this way. I bet your tune changes. Now, keep your sermons to yourself and don't worry about where me."

What a prick.
Phoenician

Tucson, AZ

#24 Aug 16, 2008
Concerned Citizen wrote:
Lizzy..mind your business missy. Go bake some cakes or clean some toilets. I hope you lose someone close to you in this way. I bet your tune changes. Now, keep your sermons to yourself and don't worry about where me.
Didn't you get kicked off another forum for this kind of behavior? I don't know if you are a man or a woman. But....
If you are a man.....I am sorry that you have such a small willie (only men with really small willies act like you are acting on this forum).
If you are a woman....I am sorry that no one loves you but that isn't our fault.
Play nice or go home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Boston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gas pipeline on schedule, despite failed pressu... Aug 1 Buffpeace777 1
South Boston Tee's Jul '15 ktd 1
Review: Wendy's (Feb '15) Jun '15 whiteboyupstateny 2
casting call!! feature film - josephine May '15 OldTimeyCasting 1
News Farmers Hope To Recycle The Past of Historic Gr... May '15 Rt626freeman 1
Rory Owen (Jun '13) May '15 abadonbraxus 3
News Deadly Shooting At Sheetz In South Boston (Jul '08) Mar '15 willie martin 210
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Boston Mortgages