Why is this blog stagnent?
nina

AOL

#1 May 25, 2012
Why is there no life in this blog?
long ball hitter

Albany, NY

#2 May 25, 2012
Albanians are too stuck-up to participate in such a pedestrian communication model as Topix.
jim

Albany, NY

#3 May 25, 2012
the people that usually post are not posting. must have been banned from posting.
nina

AOL

#4 May 25, 2012
jim wrote:
the people that usually post are not posting. must have been banned from posting.
I think you may be right.
Bernard Continelli

Alplaus, NY

#5 May 26, 2012
If they still let Zeldo and Shang on, then who could they POSSIBLY ban?!

They SHOULD ban BOTH the ultra-reactionary and ultra-liberal/PC types who are encouraging the Illuminati / Corporate Power Elite to keep us a heavily polarized nation with a PHONY choice of a two-party system.

Fact: The culture "wars" would not be as extreme were it not for their influence.
Rev Seamus

Albany, NY

#6 May 26, 2012
zeldo is in the Schoharie County jail. His obsession with the 'love johnson' of men got him into big trouble with the law. When he is released we'll hear from him and maybe he'll tell us the specifics of what happened to him. Pray for the soul of zeldo.

“Believer of Common Sense”

Since: Jan 11

Middle of Nowhere

#7 May 29, 2012
Rev Seamus wrote:
zeldo is in the Schoharie County jail. His obsession with the 'love johnson' of men got him into big trouble with the law. When he is released we'll hear from him and maybe he'll tell us the specifics of what happened to him. Pray for the soul of zeldo.
I was wondering what happened to him. I thought that maybe he had been arrested for soliciting over on Fowler. Im sure that he feels right at home in a cell full of men. Perhaps he will be allowed to wear his red mini for entertainment purposes at the jail.
Righteous

Albany, NY

#8 May 30, 2012
Stagnant is right! And like stagnant water, this place needs bleach. Bleach to kill the parasites! Parasites who get titillation from talking about "man on man" action. Action that is condemned by God.
uptown Dem

Albany, NY

#9 May 30, 2012
Righteous wrote:
Stagnant is right! And like stagnant water, this place needs bleach. Bleach to kill the parasites! Parasites who get titillation from talking about "man on man" action. Action that is condemned by God.
you gag a maggot with unruley god talk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Bethlehem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man arrested in theft of Cohoes church guitar a... 13 hr Ann Reilly 2
Bervonais "Love" Donley (Jun '16) Aug 15 Mr Cancer 6
Gary Cintessa Sux Aug 13 Free Trump Commer... 1
Kara DePaula Huge Huge Aug 13 Oliver Old School 3
News Springsteen releases two rare concert recording... Aug 8 perfect 9
News Albany boy who saved baby in 2008 faces more cr... (Dec '13) Aug 4 halfpint 7
News Albany Police investigate shooting (Mar '14) Aug 2 yami200 14

South Bethlehem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Bethlehem Mortgages