Captain and Patty's seeks return to glory in Kittery Point

Jul 7, 2013 Full story: SeacoastOnline

Josh Leyden said he wants the place to harken back to the time "when Evelyn Frisbee held sway here" - a reference to the longtime former owner who made then-Captain Simeon's, a must-go for locals and tourists alike.

Read more
sas

Portsmouth, NH

#1 Jul 8, 2013
I hope so, when we moved here 6 years ago, we absolutely loved Capt. simeon's. Then about two year later it started to go down hill. We would go in and they didn't have several items on the menu, or the cook was out and the person in the kitchen couldn't cook it. We did try it when the new owners took over and sorry but we were not impressed. But I wish them well, and hope it does go back to the original glory!!!!
Betsy Pucko McFadden

Portsmouth, NH

#2 Oct 9, 2013
Had lunch at Captain and Patty's a couple of months ago and was very happy to see the change in the food and service. Very pleasant and YUMM
Better than the previous owners.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Berwick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gas Station Closes AGAIN (Jan '14) Jan '15 Willow 3
News New England's tallest lighthouse sells for $78,000 (Sep '14) Jan '15 veryHard 5
News Homeless: Mother, 4 children living in truck Dec '14 Nuetim 1
Memories from growing up in the Berwick area in... (Apr '11) Dec '14 Lisa-Marie 16
News Atlantic Ballet tours - Nutcracker' Dec '14 Michael2327 1
Review: Guitar Lessons W/ Randy Browning (Feb '14) Oct '14 Eugene Dean 3
Sam (Sep '14) Sep '14 Sam 1
South Berwick Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

South Berwick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]