Presentation advocates traffic lights...

Presentation advocates traffic lights for South Berwick's downtown

There are 1 comment on the SeacoastOnline story from Aug 26, 2014, titled Presentation advocates traffic lights for South Berwick's downtown. In it, SeacoastOnline reports that:

SOUTH BERWICK, Maine, - Discussion regarding downtown traffic lights and economic development highlighted the August 26 meeting of the South Berwick Town Council.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SeacoastOnline.

Beth Bennett

Portland, ME

#1 Sep 3, 2014
It is about time. They have been needed for over thirty years but the business people seem to want otherwise. And we certainly need a truck and large vehicle bypass to our downtown area.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Berwick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump: Most unfair thing for Kavanaugh Oct '18 C Kersey 1
Bill of Address to Remove in NH House to remove... (Dec '09) Sep '18 tinytimmy 5
Why did Berwick Academy's Head of School leave? Sep '18 someone 1
Review: South Berwick Dental - Robert J Orendor... (Jul '11) Aug '18 The Caputos 8
Eliot's Captain Kidd Treasure Room (Jul '17) Jul '17 Michael Garrison 1
News Homeless: Mother, 4 children living in truck (Dec '14) Jun '15 Tired of paying 2
Review: Guitar Lessons W/ Randy Browning (Feb '14) Oct '14 Eugene Dean 3

South Berwick Jobs

Personal Finance

South Berwick Mortgages