Haitian mission helps hospital

Haitian mission helps hospital

There are 1 comment on the Seacoast Online story from Jan 23, 2008, titled Haitian mission helps hospital. In it, Seacoast Online reports that:

“It pounded at my heart strings and continues to.”

Like most people, Leonard Seagren didn't think much about water. Fresh, clean water, it's always at his disposal. via Seacoast Online

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seacoast Online.

BIG BILL

Paterson, NJ

#1 Jan 27, 2008
MY WIFE AND I HAVE SERVED AT MISSIONS IN HAITI, AND KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO HAVE FRESH WATER. I AM A "RETIRED " PLUMBER. I INSTALLED SOME SHOWERS AND FLUSH TOILETS IN AN ORPHANAGE IN JEREMIE. I DOUBT THAT ANY ONE HAS SEEN THE LOOKS AND GLEE THAT THOSE KIDS HAD WHEN I SHOWED THEM HOW THE SHOWERS WORKED. THE HAD NEVER SEEN SUCH A THING. IMAGINE USING A DISH PAN TO TAKE A BATH.
BILL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Berwick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Sex offender arrested after children ap... (Dec '13) Mar 23 Phil 6
Memories from growing up in the Berwick area in... (Apr '11) Dec '16 Pamela Berry 17
The Pine Ledge Motel (Oct '09) Oct '16 Mauidavid53 4
Review: South Berwick Dental - Robert J Orendor... (Jul '11) Oct '16 Heather 6
Johnson Farm Oakwoods Rd (Aug '13) Sep '16 Anonymous 133
News Maine Gov. Paul LePage apologizes after leaving... (Aug '16) Aug '16 longtail 1
News Maine governor leaves obscene tirade on lawmake... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Go Blue Forever 1

South Berwick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Berwick Mortgages