Bill of Address to Remove in NH House...

Bill of Address to Remove in NH House to remove Marital Master Philip Cross

Posted in the South Berwick Forum

David Johnson

Plaistow, NH

#2 Dec 30, 2009
Others are not able to access the original letter, here.
Victim of master Cross

Exeter, NH

#3 Dec 30, 2009
Marital master Cross has caused tremendous harm to many children and families in the state of New Hampshire. It is extremely difficult to appreciate just how much one bad marital master can damage your children and their family. It is my hope that Phil Cross is removed from the bench post haste.

Since: Dec 09

Plaistow, NH

#4 Dec 30, 2009
Victim of master Cross wrote:
Marital master Cross has caused tremendous harm to many children and families in the state of New Hampshire. It is extremely difficult to appreciate just how much one bad marital master can damage your children and their family. It is my hope that Phil Cross is removed from the bench post haste.
Please feel free to contact me at dwjoae@yahoo.com Cross needs to be bounced out of New Hampshire. He has no respect for humanity.
dwjoae

Boston, MA

#5 Oct 16, 2011
The investigation to impeach Philip Cross is commencing at the end of this month. The amount of complaints and their severity is impressive.
tinytimmy

Manchester, NH

#6 Sep 23, 2018
dwjoae wrote:
The investigation to impeach Philip Cross is commencing at the end of this month. The amount of complaints and their severity is impressive.
I am trying to ask for a new judge because Referee Cross I believe has been very biased with my case. I believe I have sufficient evidence in my orders by him and his comments and not allowing me a hearing on my motions for contempt, when we were supposed to be allowed a hearing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Berwick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump: Most unfair thing for Kavanaugh Oct '18 C Kersey 1
Why did Berwick Academy's Head of School leave? Sep '18 someone 1
Review: South Berwick Dental - Robert J Orendor... (Jul '11) Aug '18 The Caputos 8
Eliot's Captain Kidd Treasure Room (Jul '17) Jul '17 Michael Garrison 1
News Homeless: Mother, 4 children living in truck (Dec '14) Jun '15 Tired of paying 2
Review: Guitar Lessons W/ Randy Browning (Feb '14) Oct '14 Eugene Dean 3
News Presentation advocates traffic lights for South... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Beth Bennett 1

South Berwick Jobs

Personal Finance

South Berwick Mortgages