Michael Lindsey caught, in jail with no bond

Full story: WLFI Lafayette

Newton County Sheriff's officer Sgt. Cothram found Lindsey walking on the north bound lane of U.S. 41 in the area of Morocco.A Police said Lindsey came out of a small wooded area north of Morocco at a water ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Question

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2009

I don't understand.The man was facing 3 other criminal charges with 2 30 year sentances and 1 50 year sentance.Why was he let out to begin with?
Brent Potoksi

Rock Island, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2009

this is what happens to criminals with great police work and determination. i applaud the area police departments for their hard work in catching this man.. thanks again
Are you kidding

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2009

They should hang,em high by the yard house I say Jolly good show.
Stunned

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2009

That no one seems to think of the family of this horrible man. Im glad that he has been caught and he wont be doing this again. But please have some respect for his family no one knows what is going on for all of them.
Does anyone care

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2009

Stunned, you are correct. I feel bad for my Aunt, who is married to this man. Everyone know's something is wrong with him, who does things like this? A sick person. But she needs support and help to get through this as it has been very hard on her. She is confused and heartbroken and bombarded with the news stations at her house. He is a sick man, but just a little bit of respect for the family, especially my Aunt would be nice..It is good that he is locked up again and hopefully he will never get another chance to act out again. I am just glad that no one got hurt in this incident and that my Aunt is safe and sound, because he could have hurt her or even possibly killed her.
Stunned wrote:
That no one seems to think of the family of this horrible man. Im glad that he has been caught and he wont be doing this again. But please have some respect for his family no one knows what is going on for all of them.
Are you kidding

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2009

Stunned wrote:
Did he have any respect for those teen kids now.Now we don,t know what his back ground is but we do now!
He is probablie the reject of the bunch! along with the rest. He deserves the justice he is about tho be served.
TLH

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2009

I pray for all that are involved yes I try to care but I understand, Are You Kidding Throw the first stone if you have no sin! Please forgive
Does anyone care

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2009

I never said that he doesn't deserve justice, I think he should be pushished to the fullest extent, it is my Aunt that I am concerned about. I am sure everyone here has had something bad happen to their family. She get's nothing but heartache from people showing up at her door.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

South Bend Jobs

•••
•••
•••

South Bend People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance