vero beach gay life style
Norman Stonewell

Saint Augustine, FL

#21 Jul 6, 2009
Roberts family wrote:
u act like being gay is some kind of epidemic..they are people like anyone else and live the same way everyone else lives too so get with it!! Dam its the 21st century!!!!!!!!!
AIDS is in epidimic in America and homosexual males are the No,1 vector of the disease in the US. Most agree that homosexuals account for no more than 5% of the general population however few in the general population know that male homosexuals account for more that 50% of all HIV/AIDS cases in the US. Promiscuity has its price; 400,000 male homosexuals died of AIDS in America between 1980 and 1993. Though it is not the killer it once was it is instrumental in dramatically reducing the life span of male homosexuals. One has to wonder why that is the fact after so many years of knowing the facts about how HIV/AIDS is transmitted...
Gaychris vero beach

Vero Beach, FL

#23 Nov 2, 2009
Gotta tell you. Vero is quite gay. We have gay nights in straight bars. We have resident drag queens. And a la cage style dinner show monthly at culinary capers. Gaychris.com
austin

Vero Beach, FL

#24 Nov 4, 2009
It's soo hard to hook up in vero beach!!!
Gays

Vero Beach, FL

#25 Nov 15, 2009
There are quite a few gays in this areA. Two gay nights at local bars and a gay dinner theatre at culinary capers Oh and a am gay too. Gaychris.com
Gays

Vero Beach, FL

#26 Nov 15, 2009
You're vector info is outdated.
Gays

Vero Beach, FL

#27 Nov 20, 2009
Gay here too. Gaychris.com
Patty

Idaho Falls, ID

#29 Dec 21, 2009
There are so many gay guys in Vero Beach. It is hard for a straight gal to find a date. I moved to Boise where men are men!

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#30 Dec 25, 2009
Good.. I hope Vero becomes gay capital of the USA .. very open, gays everywhere. Gay is OK
Not Gay

Fort Pierce, FL

#31 Jul 20, 2010
Someone said they met Gays at the Chart House Bar. Then they must be a Gay Ghost because they tore down the Chart House over 6 years ago and condo's now sit where the Chart house once was.
Gazza

Manchester, UK

#32 Sep 11, 2010
I was born in Vero. Moved away 25 years ago. I'm sure a lot of the landscape has changed but that's about it. Didn't know any gay-life whilst I lived there and have no intention of ever moving back. When I was growning up Vero was wealthy retirees, rednecks with a bit of money and commuters that traveled north to Brevard or as far south as Martin counties for highly-paid jobs. I moved abroad and never looked back. I'll be shocked if any gay life ever does flourish in Zero Beach.
Gazza

Manchester, UK

#33 Sep 11, 2010
You've gone into so much irrational detail it begs the question 'what are you REALLY afraid of?' If you've got feelings for other men deal with them before it destroys you. Lashing out with hate on an issue that doesn't affect you just says you're protesting a little too much.
Norman Stonewell wrote:
<quoted text>
AIDS is in epidimic in America and homosexual males are the No,1 vector of the disease in the US. Most agree that homosexuals account for no more than 5% of the general population however few in the general population know that male homosexuals account for more that 50% of all HIV/AIDS cases in the US. Promiscuity has its price; 400,000 male homosexuals died of AIDS in America between 1980 and 1993. Though it is not the killer it once was it is instrumental in dramatically reducing the life span of male homosexuals. One has to wonder why that is the fact after so many years of knowing the facts about how HIV/AIDS is transmitted...
cowboy

Jensen Beach, FL

#34 Sep 14, 2010
yeahRAPsucks wrote:
I never noticed many gays in VB, but Utah is LOADED with them! I heard from a gal who works for Salt Lake City that Utah has more gays than Key West and San Francisco put together. <quoted text>
there are gays in Vero Beach. Just no clubs, groups outside PFLAG. They are "clickie" hard to join in.
cowboy

Jensen Beach, FL

#35 Sep 14, 2010
very heavy in Republicans. Wealthy. John's Island! many gated guarded on Barrier Islands some of these are second winter homes. Population triples in winter. there is and AMC 24 theater, mall is getting very vacant. Economic slow down just hitting Fl now. Will get worse here before it gets better. Nothing for kids to do, or adults, young adults. Resturants open and close. same as stores.
known as Zero BEACH. Orlando or West Palm Beach are the closest places where any "action" to do to see.
cowboy

Jensen Beach, FL

#36 Sep 14, 2010
Coolmind wrote:
Good.. I hope Vero becomes gay capital of the USA .. very open, gays everywhere. Gay is OK
where are you looking? it is as bad as it was 25 years ago. Pt.St. Lucie has a gay bar off US1. More young are moving out. Even Melbourn has a gay bar.
The largest population of gays together in Vero was at Piper.
Greg

Fort Pierce, FL

#37 Sep 14, 2010
There are billboards that read:
We are gay
and this is where we play.
Guess there should be on here that reads;
This is Vero Beach,
and this is where we play and teach.
I know gays are people too,
but why they're here I have no clue.
What would they call the a king if he was gay?
Instead of your highness it would by your gayness. lol.
Pete

Fort Pierce, FL

#38 Oct 17, 2010
Rod Hensley wrote:
Truth is Vero is a small retirement community but it has its share of Gays same as any other community. I just returned from there and met around 10 gays in a week without even going to a gay bar.
Hey,
We are starting a weekly gay party on Nov. 5th
every Friday 9pm to 1am @ Dukes 4700 North A1A Highway
Vero Beach, inside Surf Club Hotel.
See you then
10/18/2010
Volstan

Miami, FL

#39 Oct 19, 2010
cowboy wrote:
very heavy in Republicans. Wealthy. John's Island! many gated guarded on Barrier Islands some of these are second winter homes. Population triples in winter. there is and AMC 24 theater, mall is getting very vacant. Economic slow down just hitting Fl now. Will get worse here before it gets better. Nothing for kids to do, or adults, young adults. Resturants open and close. same as stores.
known as Zero BEACH. Orlando or West Palm Beach are the closest places where any "action" to do to see.
All those kids and young 20somethings I see surfing and playing on the beach in Vero got nothing to do??? There's no more to do in WPB, and Orlando is a landlocked sweathole. Grow up in a western suburb of Miami like I did and good luck being able to conveniently get to the beach. Vero even has free and plentiful beach parking. I envy the kids that got to grow up in Vero.

I've noticed that some in Vero see Dade/Broward/PB as some great urban excitement mecca, but I assure you that aside from a marginally better job market and more gay bars (seems important to some posters, but not to me) you ain't missing much staying in Vero.
huntster375

Vero Beach, FL

#40 May 4, 2011
Rod Hensley wrote:
Truth is Vero is a small retirement community but it has its share of Gays same as any other community. I just returned from there and met around 10 gays in a week without even going to a gay bar.
Rod..where did you meet these guys. I live here and see only a few..
robbie benson

Huntington, WV

#41 May 17, 2011
vero zero's = gay
hi my name is billly

Vero Beach, FL

#42 Aug 26, 2011
Rod Hensley wrote:
Truth is Vero is a small retirement community but it has its share of Gays same as any other community. I just returned from there and met around 10 gays in a week without even going to a gay bar.
where did you meet them i am gwm handsome 53 and i am trying to find some nice single men to date where is the best spot to go in vero beach please advise me thanks billy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Predator Stalks Homeless in Stuart, Florida (Jul '11) Mon TaxPayingHomeOwner 18
Streaming TV Questions Mar 23 Terry 3
News Fla. teen gets woman out of car before train sm... (Jun '09) Feb '17 Phartium 22
News Legless man keys car in Walmart handicapped space (Aug '09) Feb '17 Parden Pard 157
Burglary in LAKEWOOD PARK, FL 1/30/2017 Feb '17 chris 1
News Camera Corner: Photos We Love On Valentine's Day Feb '17 Kevin Monson 1
News Teen used tampon casing to snort drugs (Jan '09) Feb '17 Phartinez 103

South Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Beach Mortgages