11 burglaries in one day investigated

11 burglaries in one day investigated

There are 3 comments on the WPTV Local News story from Apr 23, 2013, titled 11 burglaries in one day investigated. In it, WPTV Local News reports that:

PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. - The damage was already done by the time Ray Valdez drove home from Miami where he worked.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPTV Local News.

Save PSL

West Palm Beach, FL

#1 Apr 24, 2013
PSL PD says to call in any suspicious vehicles. Funny, we did that 3 times in the last 1 1/2 years and not once did anyone even drive down our strett. Result: 2 neighbors with houses cleaned out!
Paitiently waiting

Stuart, FL

#2 May 29, 2013
Waiting for pillowcase burglers.After a few don't make it back to Broward County maybe they will think twice. Thank God for stand your ground and Castle laws enough is enough
My_2_Sense

Inverness, FL

#3 May 30, 2013
I'm with you on that one!

Just a matter of time before these low life losers, aka pillowcase burglars stop at the wrong residence.....POP!
Paitiently waiting wrote:
Waiting for pillowcase burglers.After a few don't make it back to Broward County maybe they will think twice. Thank God for stand your ground and Castle laws enough is enough

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-DCF worker accused of falsifying report (Apr '08) Jul 22 CPSWILLPAY 17
want to text with hot woman around 30 to 50 Jul 21 michael 1
moving to vero beach (Mar '07) Jul 20 MARY MEDS 72
Debate: Marijuana - Fort Pierce, FL (Aug '10) Jul 19 sharel 18
Review: Absolute Marine Services Jul 13 Hunter Carington 1
Review: TRI-County Automotive & Towing Jun '15 Joe 1
News Vero Cosmetic Surgery Offers the Full Facelift ... (May '14) Jun '15 Anonymous 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Beach Mortgages