Biker critical, SUV driver charged wi...

Biker critical, SUV driver charged with DWI

There are 80 comments on the Newsday story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Biker critical, SUV driver charged with DWI. In it, Newsday reports that:

Nicholas Manzo was wearing his new motorcycle jacket - an early Christmas gift from his girlfriend - while riding yesterday morning when he got into an accident with a drunken driver in Rocky Point, leaving the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

wow

East Meadow, NY

#48 Dec 23, 2007
you people are so, so, dumb... not even worth the time...

feel better nick, we love you!!!!!!

RIP DANO!!!!!! justice was served! wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo!!!!!!!!!!
lolol

East Meadow, NY

#49 Dec 23, 2007
you people act like you've never been out driving at 1am... "what was he out doing at 1:20 in the morning" people ARE awake then, lol... fucking idiots... and as far as the people who say "he should stay like this for as long as possible for being friends with dano"... why would you say something like that? you deserve the same thing back to you for saying such bullshit. you make yourself sound really educated, let me tell you.
MCC

Centereach, NY

#50 Dec 23, 2007
Only real dirtbags would wish a child a poor prognosis.
I can only pray that God destroyed your ability to reproduce.
sounds familiar

Brooklyn, NY

#51 Dec 23, 2007
sorry for the biker- but it is hypocritical for this group to be up in arms against urbanski for doing the same thing they were doing on their way to mr. Whites house -drunk driving!
Arrest the party hosts that allowed underage drinking!
Smarter than you

Brooklyn, NY

#52 Dec 23, 2007
WOODY FROM ST JAMES wrote:
<quoted text>FROM THE LOOKS OF YOUR POST....YOU ARE DRUNK!!!!!
Walter, you are an imbecile.
C Kassmann

Brooklyn, NY

#53 Dec 23, 2007
Jim and Carmella Kistner wrote:
Dear Kenny and Christine
We will pray for your son every day untill he comes home to you and his brothers
Jim & Carmella,
We all went to school together. No one should have to go through this. We all pray for Nick, Chris, Kenny and the rest of the Manzo family..... Nick, get well soon.
Smarter than you

Brooklyn, NY

#54 Dec 23, 2007
UGH wrote:
sounds like another prissy, spolt whitey privledged type.
like dano cici whatever....
Not at all you Ahole.....they are one the nicest families I know. So don't shoot your mouth off if you don't know what you are talking about.
Long Island Boy Forever

Concord, NC

#55 Dec 23, 2007
Wow! I thought I would see more racism when I came down south, but I have to say that reading through these post's only serves to remind me that Long Island is probably one of the most segregated areas of the country. My kids have more black friends down here than they ever did up north (they had none). Blacks and whites get together much better around here.

It's a shame about the whole situation in this story, especially the way people in this post are writing about the loss of human life. Such a nice way to be around the holidays.
Long Island Boy Forever

Concord, NC

#56 Dec 23, 2007
sounds familiar wrote:
sorry for the biker- but it is hypocritical for this group to be up in arms against urbanski for doing the same thing they were doing on their way to mr. Whites house -drunk driving!
Arrest the party hosts that allowed underage drinking!
Good point.
Long Island Boy Forever

Concord, NC

#57 Dec 23, 2007
Ron Zoni wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you don't. It gets you killed instead. Thank God for one less g-uido punk.
Hey Ron Zoni, what's wrong with guido's? Is the name an alias? I know your not black if your from Massappequa. Don't disrespect the Italians, we built New York!
Long Island Boy Forever

Concord, NC

#58 Dec 23, 2007
Adolph wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank God that another savage black is put in prison where he belongs
Relax pal, there are savage whites also. I respect your right to spew hatred but you're a complete moron.
Long Island Boy Forever

Concord, NC

#59 Dec 23, 2007
Long Island Boy Forever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ron Zoni, what's wrong with guido's? Is the name an alias? I know your not black if your from Massappequa. Don't disrespect the Italians, we built New York!
Why does Newsday edit out g u i d o ' s ?
Ron Zoni

Brooklyn, NY

#60 Dec 23, 2007
Long Island Boy Forever wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong with g-uidos you ask? Try the arrogant attitude. How about the fact that most of them think they know it all while they actually know very little. They are all as dumb as a stump and twice as bright as a burnt out light bulb. The continuous expression of "DUH" on the face doesn't help much either.
And just when and where did I say anything about Italians?
As far as the building of NY, you had better research the history of NY and get the facts straight. The majority of Italian immigration took place around 1900 by mostly poor Italian farmers and NY by that time was already "built".
WE BELIEVE

AOL

#61 Dec 23, 2007
We are praying for you here ,you can do it,just have faith and belive ..AMEN
Pete

Bronx, NY

#62 Dec 23, 2007
Why will people pay $12 for a cocktail but won't spend 50cents for a phone call or $20.00 for a cab ride. People if your gonna drink find another way home. So many of our neighbors have lost life and limb for nothing....Please Please be responsible!
Pete

Bronx, NY

#63 Dec 23, 2007
brendan wrote:
i dont think you should be giving out the adress of the urbaski residants under any conditions(saftey and family concerns).
They give this mans address but they won't give a description of a suspect.
carmella and jim

Bronx, NY

#64 Dec 23, 2007
C Kassmann wrote:
<quoted text>
Jim & Carmella,
We all went to school together. No one should have to go through this. We all pray for Nick, Chris, Kenny and the rest of the Manzo family..... Nick, get well soon.
c kassmann, our hearts are broken over this. thank you for writing us back. mery christmas. we pray that nick gets well its so terrible. I just ran into chris at the store about 3 months ago.` we feel so bad. take it easy. love carmella
Make It

Huntington Station, NY

#65 Dec 23, 2007
After reading such horrific posts I just wanted to set a few things straight... 1) This article is about Nick, not the White family. 2) Nick was a good friend and a good person and certainly did not deserve what was brought to him by a asshole who thought it was a good idea to drive home after drinking away his misery. I love you Nick and you are in my heart and prayers.
Miller Place

Brooklyn, NY

#66 Dec 23, 2007
carmella and jim wrote:
<quoted text> c kassmann, our hearts are broken over this. thank you for writing us back. mery christmas. we pray that nick gets well its so terrible. I just ran into chris at the store about 3 months ago.` we feel so bad. take it easy. love carmella
Carmella,

Thank you. I have Glenn Niedz giving me updates on Nicks recovery. Be Well yourself.
CK
carmella

Bronx, NY

#67 Dec 23, 2007
Miller Place wrote:
<quoted text>
Carmella,
Thank you. I have Glenn Niedz giving me updates on Nicks recovery. Be Well yourself.
CK
please keep me informed ,thank you, say hello to glenn for me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sound Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
attn Adoptees and Birthparents & Siblings Reunite! (Jan '12) Fri GraceE 37
News Selden fire victim's family in shock (Feb '09) Jan 11 hipster 8
News Storm wallops LI roads, causing spin outs and s... Jan 10 positronium 7
News Jan. 9: Golden Globes, union racism and first r... Jan 9 Fundie Concernd B... 5
Review: LI Granite Prestige Inc. Jan 6 Pepe 1
snow removal Jan 5 Kingriker 1
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) Dec 29 Realnet 121,860

Sound Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sound Beach Mortgages