Biker critical, SUV driver charged with DWI

Full story: Newsday 80
Nicholas Manzo was wearing his new motorcycle jacket - an early Christmas gift from his girlfriend - while riding yesterday morning when he got into an accident with a drunken driver in Rocky Point, leaving the ... Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Jan 07

Hagerstown, MD

#1 Dec 23, 2007
I would torcher the hellout of urbaski then kill the baster Bikers has Rights as well as auto's
drivers. Stop the drinking and useing the cell phone. start driving right Idiots.
Another drunk driver

White Plains, NY

#2 Dec 23, 2007
When is this going to stop, drinking and driving. I dont get it....
WOODY FROM ST JAMES

AOL

#3 Dec 23, 2007
A R B wrote:
I would torcher the hellout of urbaski then kill the baster Bikers has Rights as well as auto's
drivers. Stop the drinking and useing the cell phone. start driving right Idiots.
FROM THE LOOKS OF YOUR POST....YOU ARE DRUNK!!!!!
Jim and Carmella Kistner

Bronx, NY

#10 Dec 23, 2007
Dear Kenny and Christine
We will pray for your son every day untill he comes home to you and his brothers
different cases

Paterson, NJ

#14 Dec 23, 2007
My heart goes out to Nicks parents right now. No parent should have to go through this especially around the holidays. My prayers are with you at this time. As far as the Dano case goes. I hope that every juror who put him as guilty gets put in the same situation as Mr. White was put in. MR White should be home with his family right now.
ccc

Bronx, NY

#15 Dec 23, 2007
dano cicciaro wrote:
my friend got hurt don't make fun of him. maybe i can have his face if he dies.
you will get yours one day and will pay big. what comes around goes around. you have no brains and either does your mom for raising such a big jerk.
ccc

Bronx, NY

#16 Dec 23, 2007
different cases wrote:
My heart goes out to Nicks parents right now. No parent should have to go through this especially around the holidays. My prayers are with you at this time. As far as the Dano case goes. I hope that every juror who put him as guilty gets put in the same situation as Mr. White was put in. MR White should be home with his family right now.
you got the second part wrong. white got what he deserved . he needed , to use his brains and call the cops, but he thought he was living in the city. he should get life.
Billy Hazelton

Albany, NY

#17 Dec 23, 2007
I was wondering what kind of stupid bsterd would be riding a crotchrocket motorcyle at 1:30 in the morning [IN DECEMBER HELLO?], and then I read that he was a friend of these "Howard Beach type" Cicciaros and I knew..Still the drunken driver was obviously wrong.
joe

Milford, CT

#19 Dec 23, 2007
when will the polititians we elect ever do something once and for all about the drunks who ruin lives?
we need zero tolerance one strike your out
Spanky

Lindenhurst, NY

#23 Dec 23, 2007
A R B wrote:
Um. What language is that?

Since: Oct 07

New York, NY

#24 Dec 23, 2007
joe wrote:
when will the polititians we elect ever do something once and for all about the drunks who ruin lives?
when one of them or someone dear to them gets hurt or killed by a drunk.
ccc

Bronx, NY

#25 Dec 23, 2007
John Urbanski wrote:
I'm a drunk,not an alcoholic. Alcoholics go to meetings.
no, honey your not neither only a BIG LOSER<
Miller Place Mom

AOL

#30 Dec 23, 2007
I'm not surprised at what I'm reading in here. This is what happens when parents let their children use the internet unsupervised. I pray that these same children who are making these hateful and in some cases racial comments never feel the pain that ALL THREE of the families (Cicciaro, White and Manzo) are feeling. I Pray that you find it within yourselves to grow up a bit and think before you speak..but mostly I pray for our future.
Children, Where are your parents? Parents, don't spare the rod....you are raising animals who will one day hold your future in thier hands.
JamesG

Brooklyn, NY

#35 Dec 23, 2007
Funny thing, all the supporters of Mr. White, who I am sure are for the most part black, are all for taking the law into your own hands.

Well, if that is how you feel, based on the statistics, there are going to be a lot more young BLACK men killed for committing crimes and threatening people than white kids.

This man doesn't deserve the venom and hate thrown his way after being in this terrible accident. The only racists are those that would wish harm and pain on anther and his family. Truly disturbing to read.
RISSYPETTO

San Francisco, CA

#36 Dec 23, 2007
Adolph wrote:
To you jews, Palestinians are justified in killing jews, because the jews stole their land and indiscriminately kill their men, woman and children
Abe Foxman is an ugly looking semetic jew
HEY ADOLPH, LIGHT MY MENORAH YOU MORON!
aunt jamamma

Whippany, NJ

#39 Dec 23, 2007
Ron Zoni wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you don't. It gets you killed instead. Thank God for one less g-uido punk.
and one less family of color living in the wrong hood, time to go back to the danch
llbbb

Norwalk, CT

#40 Dec 23, 2007
joe wrote:
NEVER! Because then they would be subject to the laws they pass.
MeAgain

United States

#42 Dec 23, 2007
A R B wrote:
Dude, while I agree with your sentiments, you really shouldn't bother to post if you cannot spell or formulate anything close to a correct sentence. It just makes you look bad. Here's what your post should have loooked like...

"I would torture the hell out of Urbanski, then kill the bastard. Bikers have rights as well as auto drivers. Stop the drinking and using the cell phone and start driving right, idiots."

I hope you will take this as constructive and not being mean to you. I am not perfect either but when you can speak, write and sound better, people wil ltake you more seriously and you will get ahead.

Happy holidays.
brendan

Brooklyn, NY

#43 Dec 23, 2007
i dont think you should be giving out the adress of the urbaski residants under any conditions(saftey and family concerns).
to joe

Coram, NY

#46 Dec 23, 2007
joe wrote:
The answer is when "we the people" let them know we are fed up with drunk drivers killing and maiming. There is a local group in Nassau County, dedicatedd.org . I bet they could use some volunteers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sound Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-7-Eleven Letter Arrives at West Islip Home... (Jul '12) 4 hr Enough already 18
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 5 hr Jimmy Rustle 676
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 hr Tim Osman 118,209
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 18 hr truth 759
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Sat Jayar 89
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 liberalP 6,443
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sep 19 Robert Burns 16,790
•••

Rip Current Statement for Suffolk County was issued at September 22 at 4:49AM EDT

•••

Sound Beach News Video

•••
•••

Sound Beach Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Sound Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Sound Beach News, Events & Info