Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
voter

Canton, NY

#6550 Jan 17, 2013
Shumer all the way...
Chucky Scumbag

New York, NY

#6556 Jan 26, 2013
voter wrote:
Shumer all the way...
All the way into a cemetary, for being a NY Lib scu.mbag. Hopefully asap!
Maude

Floral Park, NY

#6562 Jan 29, 2013
Chucky Scumbag wrote:
<quoted text>
All the way into a cemetary, for being a NY Lib scu.mbag. Hopefully asap!
Amen is all I can say.
Wloclawek Warrior

Petersburg, VA

#6565 Jan 31, 2013
In case the fact of the matter has not hit you all back woods hicks in the face, they are all crooks, paid for by your tax dollars to rip you off and do half a job. Don't even bother to put "Who do you vote for..." which is a joke because politicians are crooks, as the majority of the "professionals" paid for by your tax dollars. Start with Obama, like Hitler, had a plan, but at least Hitler did not try to deceive much. You just went to the concentration camp like my father did, or to the oven, like most of the rest of my relatives. Obama will just eliminate the middle class so the rich can ride on the backs of the poor as they are made to feel lucky to have the opportunity to carry the rich around. Deplorable. Go ahead sheeple, vote for your favorite socialist.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6566 Jan 31, 2013
Wloclawek Warrior wrote:
In case the fact of the matter has not hit you all back woods hicks in the face, they are all crooks, paid for by your tax dollars to rip you off and do half a job. Don't even bother to put "Who do you vote for..." which is a joke because politicians are crooks, as the majority of the "professionals" paid for by your tax dollars. Start with Obama, like Hitler, had a plan, but at least Hitler did not try to deceive much. You just went to the concentration camp like my father did, or to the oven, like most of the rest of my relatives. Obama will just eliminate the middle class so the rich can ride on the backs of the poor as they are made to feel lucky to have the opportunity to carry the rich around. Deplorable. Go ahead sheeple, vote for your favorite socialist.
But first obama must disarm you. The government should fear the people, not the sheeple fear the government.
McDingleberry

Selden, NY

#6568 Feb 1, 2013
Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
But first obama must disarm you. The government should fear the people, not the sheeple fear the government.
I just ate a bunch of dingleberries for the first time in ages. Dingleberries are really awesome.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6569 Feb 1, 2013
McDingleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
I just ate a bunch of dingleberries for the first time in ages. Dingleberries are really awesome.
IS it like taking a bite out of an obama shit sandwich that you eat everyday?
jim cattle

Corning, NY

#6570 Feb 1, 2013
Schumer is a Zionist Mossad spy who's goal it is to shift American wealth to Isreal.
His type laugh daily at the Stupidity of the American people!
Mc Dingleberry

Selden, NY

#6572 Feb 2, 2013
Goober of Gloversville wrote:
<quoted text>
IS it like taking a bite out of an obama shit sandwich that you eat everyday?
That sure is a large dingleberry your neck is holding up.
Wloclawek Warrior

Petersburg, VA

#6573 Feb 5, 2013
Goober of Gloversville wrote:
<quoted text>
IS it like taking a bite out of an obama shit sandwich that you eat everyday?
Everyone gives you bad report about the dingleberries, fact is that you do not have to consume them, plenty of ways to skin a cat
Wloclawek Warrior

Petersburg, VA

#6574 Feb 5, 2013
Mc Dingleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
That sure is a large dingleberry your neck is holding up.
The fact seems that you hold yourself to be the dingleberry, a piece of feces on the hair of the ass, maybe you are just the hole, wishing to be the hanger on-er.
Sam

North East, PA

#6575 Feb 5, 2013
Any Union deal is the result of "collective bargaining, thus Management shares some blame for abuse.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6577 Feb 6, 2013
Wloclawek Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone gives you bad report about the dingleberries, fact is that you do not have to consume them, plenty of ways to skin a cat
Most dingleberries in NY are registered democrats, the rest are NAMBLA party members
OBAMA DAUGHTERS

Camillus, NY

#6578 Feb 6, 2013
Here are the people who voted for Obama, an one day these kids will vote for someone like Obama.

&fe ature=youtu.be
Dandy don

North Tonawanda, NY

#6579 Feb 7, 2013
Again - more intelligent posts
PSAhu

Holland Patent, NY

#6581 Feb 8, 2013
Huh
lying prez

New York, NY

#6582 Feb 8, 2013
Goober of Gloversville wrote:
<quoted text>
Most dingleberries in NY are registered democrats, the rest are NAMBLA party members
You're probably mostly correct, but not this NY guy.
Do something4your country

Milan, Italy

#6583 Feb 8, 2013
The fight beneath Republicans and Democrats is online too. I am taking part to the largest free world's political simulation.
You should join too!

http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/Fanaxidi...
Plotts

Saint James, NY

#6584 Feb 9, 2013
Anybody on the list that earns a working mans salary,?
kristen

East Granby, CT

#6586 Feb 13, 2013
Kristen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sound Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suffolk TB Sanitorium, Selden, NY (Apr '09) Jul 22 Albert 7
ILoveKickboxing- Lake Grove Jul 22 Lucy 2
News Home invasion suspects plead not guilty (Feb '07) Jul 20 Eric calace 70
News Get Cruising at LI's Summer Car Cruise Nights Jul 19 Peter Cheeks 2
News Karate instructor charged with sex abuse - (Oct '07) Jul 17 Karate Mike 149
News What Roads Are Not Plowed in Miller Place-Rocky... (Feb '13) Mar '15 Cry baby 7
News Sound Beach Man Busted for Heroin & Narcotics (Jan '15) Jan '15 msxis 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sound Beach Mortgages