Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

De Opresssor Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
"...those with the means of production". That sounds like a lot of communist talk to me. Where did you get that, comrade?
You really ARE a communist, aren't you?
I deny that I am now - or ever have been - officially linked to the Communist Party. Any such affiliation was not official, nor should it have been documented in communist-party records or literature.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

obarna vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
I deny that I am now - or ever have been - officially linked to the Communist Party. Any such affiliation was not official, nor should it have been documented in communist-party records or literature.
Spell it, o-b-a-m-a v-o-m-i-t, oh thats right, you can't commit a complete fraud in TOPIX, just a partial one, we still recognize that you are a fraud, just like obama
TrollBot

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Scumbag Imposter obarna vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
(Another juvenile troll snipped)
Troll. Ignore.

"Helping ignore trolls until Topix lets you killfile the scum."
USA

Port Henry, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Go Obama

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Lincolnton Furniture Company closed abruptly Thursday just one year after it was hailed by President barack obama as an example of the recovering U.S. economy. Is there anything this guy touches that doesn't turn to feces?

This guy has an albatross around his neck, if he came to my company, I'd close down the next day, I mean, why wait? You've just been visited by the reverse of the Midas touch, The whole country is experiencing the same omen, next thing 16 trillion locusts will come flying out of obamas ass.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

USA wrote:
Go Obama
Go away, obama
Bruser

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

obama vomit wrote:
Lincolnton Furniture Company closed abruptly Thursday just one year after it was hailed by President barack obama as an example of the recovering U.S. economy. Is there anything this guy touches that doesn't turn to feces?
This guy has an albatross around his neck, if he came to my company, I'd close down the next day, I mean, why wait? You've just been visited by the reverse of the Midas touch, The whole country is experiencing the same omen, next thing 16 trillion locusts will come flying out of obamas ass.
Ha Ha HA, you have style pal, keep posting .

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Contact your county sheriff :

COUNTY SHERIFFS CAN BLOCK FEDERAL GUN LAWS:
President Obama has given his comic sidekick the task of pushing gun control measures through Congress. Democrats and some liberal Republicans are calling for more gun control after the tragic shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School. Some state and municipal politicians, like the #1 anti-gun person in the nation – New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg, are also calling for more control.
But did you know that no matter what gun control laws are passed by the federal government, they can only be enforced in your area if your county sheriff allows them to be.
. This was established from the time of the Founding Fathers and upheld by the US Supreme Court in the 1997 case of Printz v. United States.
The case involved new federal regulations involved with the Brady Bill and gun control. FBI agents went around to the various county sheriffs and demanded that they follow the new federal guidelines. Then Graham County (AZ) Sheriff Richard Mack and several others saw the Brady Bill as being unconstitutional and refused to impose the new federal guidelines. Part of their defense was that the county sheriff was the supreme law enforcement officer over their county and that the federal government could not supersede their legal authority.
In the court’s decision, Justice Antonin Scalia wrote:
“... The great innovation of this design was that ‘our citizens would have two political capacities, one state and one federal, each protected from incursion by the other’”–“a legal system unprecedented in form and design, establishing two orders of government, each with its own direct relationship, its own privity, its own set of mutual rights and obligations to the people who sustain it and are governed by it.”(P.920)
Justice Scalia then quoted the man considered to be the Father of the US Constitution, President James Madison, when he wrote in the decision:
“[T]he local or municipal authorities form distinct and independent portions of the supremacy, no more subject, within their respective spheres, to the general authority than the general authority is subject to them, within its own sphere.” The Federalist, No. 39 at 245.
Scalia then referred to Gregory, 501 US at 458 when he wrote:
“This separation of the two spheres is one of the Constitution’s structural protections of liberty:‘Just as the separation and independence of the coordinate branches of the Federal Government serve to prevent the accumulation of excessive power in any one branch, a healthy balance of power between the States and the Federal Government will reduce the risk of tyranny and abuse from either front.’...”
Hence a double security arises to the rights of the people. The different governments will control each other, at the same time that each will be controlled by itself.”(P. 922).
In other words, the county sheriff is the highest governmental authority in his county and he does not have to bow to the tyranny of the federal government if he deems such actions to be unconstitutional or unlawful. In essence, the county sheriff has more legal authority within his county than the governor or the state or even the president of the United States.
Today, former Sheriff Richard Mack works with a number of county sheriffs throughout the county, helping them understand the extent of their authority and how they can legally defy the federal government. I would highly recommend that you contact your county sheriff and see if he/she is aware of their powers and duties. If not, get them in contact with Mack and urge your county sheriff to stand up against upcoming unconstitutional gun laws that the liberals are going to try to impose on us.

CLICK ON THE LINK:http://rightmarch.com/201 3/01/county-sheriffs-can-block -federal-gun-con
the rifleman

Canton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Pretty much toss the names in a hat !!
birdie

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

omg this is so dumb

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

birdie wrote:
omg this is so dumb
Thanks for the illumination of that 15 watt bulb in your head.
shumer man

Canton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

nuff said
abc

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

ok for sure
crzzzd

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

youtube.com/watch... I dunno?
Ribzilla

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

obama vomit wrote:
What a coincidence...you mind has also closed abruptly.
Sam

North Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

My meds, My meds.
I think l'll take yesterdays, todays, and tommorrows !

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

birdie wrote:
omg this is so dumb
you want dumb? look in the mirror quacka doodle.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

obarna vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
`Punk ass bits, get you own name little sissy

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

obama vomit wrote:
Worse than that, 16 million mexican democrats

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Followed by one Ribzilla

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sound Beach Discussions

Search the Sound Beach Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Uzi 115,028
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 9 hr positronium 6,343
The Waterfalls (Jun '08) 15 hr Tom 86
Trial begins in Coram chopped-up bodies case (Nov '09) 18 hr Bernard colletti 49
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Wed Sham Hannuty 16,777
Malaysia Airlines retires MH17 flight number Jul 22 _malon_goblok 3
Giant Garage Sale Jul 21 Charlie 12
•••
•••

Sound Beach News Video

•••
•••

Sound Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••