Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York in 2010?

Posted in the Sound Beach Forum

Comments (Page 276)

Showing posts 5,501 - 5,520 of6,274
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Flipzo

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to, to recognize rubbish
Says the commie who wants GM workers to toil away in an Asian auto-factory.

You take that commie crap somewhere else.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Flipzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, moron....those workers would've gone to work for Asian car companies. Is that what you wanted? Instead of returning to profitability - as GM and Ford did - they would likely have been cannibalized by Toyota and Nissan.
Maybe YOU want to see more Americans work for foreign companies, but the rest of us don't.
Who owns Chyrsler? You are uninformed. The plants would stay here in the USA and employ Americans. obama got elected by the uninformed.

Many "foreign" cars built by the Big Three's competitors are made in the U.S.A. coming off assembly lines from South Carolina to California and providing jobs for tens of thousands of Americans.

"We make them here and they're built by American citizens and increasingly we're designing them here," said Kim Custer, spokesman for the Association of International Automobile Manufacturers, which represents Toyota, Mitsubishi, Honda, Nissan, Hyundai, Kia, Isuzu, and Subaru.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Flipzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the commie who wants GM workers to toil away in an Asian auto-factory.
You take that commie crap somewhere else.
It is better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speak out, and remove all doubt.
Flipzo

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
Who owns Chyrsler? You are uninformed. The plants would stay here in the USA and employ Americans. obama got elected by the uninformed.
Many "foreign" cars built by the Big Three's competitors are made in the U.S.A. coming off assembly lines from South Carolina to California and providing jobs for tens of thousands of Americans.
"We make them here and they're built by American citizens and increasingly we're designing them here," said Kim Custer, spokesman for the Association of International Automobile Manufacturers, which represents Toyota, Mitsubishi, Honda, Nissan, Hyundai, Kia, Isuzu, and Subaru.
Yes, they build some of their cars in the US...but they send their profits back home!

You are SUCH an idiot.
Flipzo

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
It is better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speak out, and remove all doubt.
Then you should NEVER open your mouth..of course, in your line of work, that's going to be kind of difficult.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Flipzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they build some of their cars in the US...but they send their profits back home!
You are SUCH an idiot.
Do the American workers keep their pay? Do the American workers pay homage to obama in taxes?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Flipzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you should NEVER open your mouth..of course, in your line of work, that's going to be kind of difficult.
I see a conversation with you is folly, you are of low aptitude and lower moral character, good evening.
Flipzo

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
I see a conversation with you is folly, you are of low aptitude and lower moral character, good evening.
No, what you "see" is that a conversation with me is unpleasant, because I call you on your bu11sh*t!
Awards Committee

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Flipzo the Albany Dypshit Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
No, what you "see" is that a conversation with me is unpleasant, because I call you on your bu11sh*t!
Congrats. You've been awarded the "Topix Poster of the Month" for your incessent and pointless auto-fellations on this Board.
Your posts are consistently fact-free, devoid of any interesting content, and in keeping with the lowest standards of Topix.
Your prize, a T-shirt inscribed "Moron" with an upward arrow, will be arriving by mail, addressed to "the dumbest sophomore at SUNY Albany" - I'm sure the campus mail service will have no trouble knowing exactly where to deliver.
Keep up the lame posts! Every time you post, you make Topix stupider!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Flipzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly unpleasant to hear a fool talk through his hat, I find it amusing, and mindboggling at the depth of the stupidity of people who voted for obama. A rhesus monkey could be taught your responses, so be careful obama might replace you. Don't bother responding, its futile. Have a nice obama enhanced life, fool.
Interesting guy

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

In 48 hours we will be in 2013. My question is why are we still commenting on a thread made for 2010 politics? Open up a new thread to debate or complain about present day politics. Healthy New Year for all.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Interesting guy wrote:
In 48 hours we will be in 2013. My question is why are we still commenting on a thread made for 2010 politics? Open up a new thread to debate or complain about present day politics. Healthy New Year for all.
I thought we were, what's in a name? Healthy New Year to you and yours.
Smokin Joe

Huntington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Smokin Joe wrote:
Many are retired Police Officers who have had their right to privacy and safety abridged by an irresponsible journalist who is more concerned with protecting and safeguarding the names and address of sex offenders.
Wloclawek Warrior

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
Many are retired Police Officers who have had their right to privacy and safety abridged by an irresponsible journalist who is more concerned with protecting and safeguarding the names and address of sex offenders.
I can understand that some old cop wants to be left alone, therefore he has a gun and a terrible egocentric temper. The sex offender has a little pud that only some little girl or boy will do the trick. There is a register for the offenders, the cops, so, let them deal with the crap that comes to them, Lord knows they gave out enough to some citizen in the past, Karma is a bitch.
Realit Check

Huntington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

During the Cold War, the Soviet Union, China, and the United States provides equipment and technology to countries with their allies, along with the rebel forces they support. At that time the spread of large-scale AK-47 by the Soviet Union and China to countries and groups with pro-communists, such as the Nicaraguan Sandinistas and Viet Cong. AK-47 design spread to 55 armed forces of the world.

The spread of the AK-47 is not only seen from the numbers alone, the AK-47 is in the flag and coat of arms of Mozambique. Also found on the coat of arms of Burkina Faso, and the flag of Hezbollah. "Kalash", short for "Kalashnikov", is used as the name for boys in some African countries.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Wloclawek Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I can understand that some old cop wants to be left alone, therefore he has a gun and a terrible egocentric temper. The sex offender has a little pud that only some little girl or boy will do the trick. There is a register for the offenders, the cops, so, let them deal with the crap that comes to them, Lord knows they gave out enough to some citizen in the past, Karma is a bitch.
How very cute.

And how do you feel about the abused women living at undisclosed addresses in Rockland and Westchester under protective order, in fear of their abusive boyfriends/exes, who have had their lives turned inside-out by these despicable turds pretending to be responsible "journalists?"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Wloclawek Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you were one of those citizens who received instruction on the law from an officer. Feel free not to call, when you need one. BTW, obamas' disarming of US citizens is under way.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you were one of those citizens who received instruction on the law from an officer. Feel free not to call, when you need one. BTW, obamas' disarming of US citizens is under way.
Ooops! There I go again, making ignorant statements about some fictitious, non-existent "citizen disarmament" policy that will never be. It's just some stupid posturing that I heard a moron talking about on Fox News, so, naturally, I assumed it to be fact.

Man, I'm a dickweed.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
By "under way", I mean "not happening...ever".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,501 - 5,520 of6,274
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sound Beach Discussions

Search the Sound Beach Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 54 min GO Le Gay SlumDOG GO 109,491
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Tue none 6,182
Waverly Train Station (Holtsville) (Nov '11) Tue Jayar 4
Arrest in bank robbery string (Jun '07) Apr 13 steve 3
Cops:Dylan Vitti Goes on Patchogue Crime Spree Apr 12 jack the ripper 1
Police: Burglar found on kitchen floor Apr 12 jack the ripper 1
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Apr 12 Twillner 699
•••
•••

Sound Beach News Video

•••
•••

Sound Beach Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Sound Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••