Witness: White feared for self after false rape accusation

Full story: Newsday 106
As a new, black student in the predominantly white Miller Place High School, Aaron White knew that being accused of threatening to rape a white girl could destroy him, Aaron's best friend testified Thursday in ... Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
laura

Salisbury, MD

#119 Nov 30, 2007
Gillian wrote:
NY Post has a story that says the Marine guy is the one who actually posted online comments about the Martin girl & it was done on Myspace. And he was pretending to be Aaron and also gave the password out to friends so they could go on and post things.
And, for the record, if I were in Mr White's position; I would have reacted the same way. Convicted or not, the man will forever be haunted by this event that he was thrown into.
And, I think Mr & Mrs Martin should both be arrested for allowing alcohol to be served to minors and then letting them drive away drunk. If they had just been decent people and respectful of the laws, this whole tragic case might not have happend.
I agree, the boy didnt deserve to be killed - but Mr White was defending his his family. The Martins obviously were not supervising these underage kids drinking at their home. THAT is where all the trouble started. I feel bad for everyone involved, but I still think Mr White should NOT be blamed for "murdering" this boy. If he had intended to kill him, he would have just stood by his front door and shot - he was probably trying to convince them to leave.
JAK

New York, NY

#120 Nov 30, 2007
If my very own son did something so evil as these obviously retarded white kids have done, I could not fault Mr White for defending himself.
SHAMROCK

AOL

#121 Nov 30, 2007
As Rodney King would say "Cant we all just get along".
rocky point kid

Glen Oaks, NY

#122 Nov 30, 2007
They didn't come to the house looking to deliver a pizza pie . They came for trouble and found it . Anyone from the area knows the real deal about these wannabe's .

Since: May 07

Chicago, IL

#124 Nov 30, 2007
This board will be deleted due to the offensive and inflammatory content of the majority of the posts
ladyd

New York, NY

#125 Dec 20, 2007
You are so right. Why aren't any charges brought apon the teenagers who went to the young black mans house?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sound Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 hr Up yours and chee... 119,690
Aunt paroled in 1983 murder of niece, 5, in NY (May '09) 12 hr Lili 15
Race War Thu Brooklynn 10
Slime Bags (May '12) Dec 20 Busted 16
Subway (May '14) Dec 18 Taxes Due 3
Old-Portion-Road-1891 (Apr '09) Dec 12 John 6
Vacant Kmart Building (Jan '10) Dec 11 jinnyirisheyes 42

Sound Beach News Video

Sound Beach Dating
Find my Match