Witness: White feared for self after false rape accusation

Full story: Newsday

As a new, black student in the predominantly white Miller Place High School, Aaron White knew that being accused of threatening to rape a white girl could destroy him, Aaron's best friend testified Thursday in ...

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 106 of106
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
laura

Salisbury, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2007

Gillian wrote:
NY Post has a story that says the Marine guy is the one who actually posted online comments about the Martin girl & it was done on Myspace. And he was pretending to be Aaron and also gave the password out to friends so they could go on and post things.
And, for the record, if I were in Mr White's position; I would have reacted the same way. Convicted or not, the man will forever be haunted by this event that he was thrown into.
And, I think Mr & Mrs Martin should both be arrested for allowing alcohol to be served to minors and then letting them drive away drunk. If they had just been decent people and respectful of the laws, this whole tragic case might not have happend.
I agree, the boy didnt deserve to be killed - but Mr White was defending his his family. The Martins obviously were not supervising these underage kids drinking at their home. THAT is where all the trouble started. I feel bad for everyone involved, but I still think Mr White should NOT be blamed for "murdering" this boy. If he had intended to kill him, he would have just stood by his front door and shot - he was probably trying to convince them to leave.
JAK

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2007

If my very own son did something so evil as these obviously retarded white kids have done, I could not fault Mr White for defending himself.
SHAMROCK

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2007

As Rodney King would say "Cant we all just get along".
rocky point kid

Elmhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2007

They didn't come to the house looking to deliver a pizza pie . They came for trouble and found it . Anyone from the area knows the real deal about these wannabe's .

Since: May 07

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2007

This board will be deleted due to the offensive and inflammatory content of the majority of the posts
ladyd

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2007

You are so right. Why aren't any charges brought apon the teenagers who went to the young black mans house?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 106 of106
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sound Beach Discussions

Search the Sound Beach Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr petesake 109,515
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 9 hr Taxpayer 434
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 9 hr Taxpayer 6,183
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 10 hr positronium 6,276
Yaphank Jail (Aug '12) 11 hr Badtothebone 31
Waverly Train Station (Holtsville) (Nov '11) Apr 15 Jayar 4
Arrest in bank robbery string (Jun '07) Apr 13 steve 3
•••
•••

Sound Beach News Video

•••
•••

Sound Beach Jobs

•••
•••
•••