Witness: White feared for self after false rape accusation

Full story: Newsday 106
As a new, black student in the predominantly white Miller Place High School, Aaron White knew that being accused of threatening to rape a white girl could destroy him, Aaron's best friend testified Thursday in ... Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
jonny john

Matthews, NC

#1 Nov 29, 2007
people and their guns

such a finality, such an end

how we enjoy our guns that put to an end so quickly yet never make men of us
A perfect storm

Columbia, MO

#2 Nov 29, 2007
Booze, a roided (probably) guido, anger management problems, not propertly taught to respect people by mom and dad, a slight to a girl he wanted to bang...what else is the macho, Iroc loving guy supposed to do?

Why get 4 of your same thinking friends, block off a street, yell racial slurs, intimidate an innocent family, don't have the common sense to go away when a gun is shown...things that make you go hmmmm.
Phillip Brame

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Nov 29, 2007
Semper Fi Marine always faithful and always honest in circumstances that have huge impacts upon peoples lives. I am proud to call you brother. Now as i said when this story first broke this is no more than what has happened in the past a white woman makes an allegation against a black man he is automatically assumed guilty. She does not make the complaint to the police she makes it to a bunch of young intoxicated white men. What do you think is going to happen next people. Mr white was completely justified in his actions. The fault lies with the young lady who made the false accusations and created this lynch mob mentality. If you want to prosecute someone there is your culprit.
Susie

Massapequa Park, NY

#6 Nov 29, 2007
I wonder what gave her the impression that it was Aaron White threatening her with rape.
PJS Resident

Deer Park, NY

#7 Nov 29, 2007
jonny john wrote:
people and their guns
how we enjoy our guns that put to an end so quickly yet never make men of us
people and their alcohol
how we enjoy our alcohol that put to an end so quickly yet never make men of us

people and their egos
how we enjoy our egos that put to an end so quickly yet never make men of us
hmm

Moriches, NY

#8 Nov 29, 2007
Funny how all the Mr.White haters are all the sudden quiet. I remember when the first couple articles came out everyone wanted him dead without ever hearing even one fact.
now on

Jackson, NJ

#9 Nov 29, 2007
When you show up on somebodies front steps with a group of idiots looking to kick some kids ass for something he didnt do, this is what happens.
ok there

Stuart, FL

#10 Nov 29, 2007
He goes to your house,you look out the window,theres 4 white boys on your lawn,You don't call the COPS you shoot one that told your son to leave.15 yrs to life min,,,,
Why,,cause he didn't have a gun,he wasn't breaking into your home,he didn't assult your son,he showed up cause he was drunk and upset....your son had a gun WHY is he worried someone is going to kick his a--.You know everyday we learn we gave them there freedom we were better off shipping them back to afica....You can take the monkey out of the jungle but you can;t take the jungle out of the monkey....Its sad but true.Racist no the truth is I don't go to harlem cause im NOT welcome there,Why go to a place your not welcomed...You can end up shoot...Get the point....Sorry for everyones lose,There was no winner here black or white pray for the familys,I will.
manny

Fairport, NY

#12 Nov 29, 2007
that punk a-s-s bicth got what he deserved, that poor man minding his own bussiness at home when a 5 a -holes show up to harm his child, he did what any of us parents would've done in that situation, defend his child.
Sweet C

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Nov 29, 2007
ok there wrote:
He goes to your house,you look out the window,theres 4 white boys on your lawn,You don't call the COPS you shoot one that told your son to leave.15 yrs to life min,,,,
Why,,cause he didn't have a gun,he wasn't breaking into your home,he didn't assult your son,he showed up cause he was drunk and upset....your son had a gun WHY is he worried someone is going to kick his a--.You know everyday we learn we gave them there freedom we were better off shipping them back to afica....You can take the monkey out of the jungle but you can;t take the jungle out of the monkey....Its sad but true.Racist no the truth is I don't go to harlem cause im NOT welcome there,Why go to a place your not welcomed...You can end up shoot...Get the point....Sorry for everyones lose,There was no winner here black or white pray for the familys,I will.
You aren't very educated, your grammar & spelling is awful. Somebody needs to send your stupid dumb ass back to elementary school you racist pig.
LI Louie

United States

#14 Nov 29, 2007
Wow, you'll impress a lot of people with your intelligence, clown. Go back to school, strive to get your GED in a few years, then go find a racist web-site to post your meaningless blather. Florida is a good place for rednecks who sit on their brains like you.
ok there wrote:
Holbrook

Bryn Mawr, PA

#15 Nov 29, 2007
Its truly unfortunate that there was a life taken and many lives that remain never to be the same. A culmination of UNDERAGE DRINKING AND DRIVING,BEER MUSCLES,RAGING HORMONES and one grown adult that no matter how threatened he felt, never should have went outside LET ALONE with a loaded pistol. When you are young, you are fearless,wanting to look "crazy or tough" in front of your peers is very common. Actions have consequences and unfortunately he had suffered the worst of them all. The young girl is not to blame, she didnt force any of those young men to drive to the "Whites" house that nite. Her comment may have started something that escalated to to a situation of this degree, but the out-come, Im sure, was certainly not her intent. There were alot of "never should have happened" that night, add them all up.....one life threatening situation. To this day I feel for that young mans family. Hoping one day, they will find some peace.
Otto and George

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Nov 29, 2007
ok there wrote:
Based on your spelling and grammar, YOU should be sent back to "afica". Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life!
Noo Yawka

Sea Cliff, NY

#17 Nov 29, 2007
Is everyone in Hollywood, FL an illiterate cracker?
Stupid Chimps

Edison, NJ

#20 Nov 29, 2007
Chimps - that's what all the parties involved in this incident were. Stupid apes waving their arms and...gun. Any intelligent person would never have gone to another persons house to confront them on an unfounded allegation. Any intelligent person seeing a bunch of chimps on their front lawn would stay inside and call the chimp police. Stupid chimps.
transplant from ny

United States

#21 Nov 29, 2007
NOO wrote:
<quoted text>WE DONT BECUASE THIS STORY SUCKS AND MAKES NO SENSE! IT IS A KNOWN FACT THAT BLACKS NO ALL OF THEM BUT 90% ARE IN JAIL! SO STOP TRYING TO JUMP OUT IN HEMPSTEAD TO SAY YO YO BLACK MANS INOCENT!
The best thing you can do for yourself is stop posting until after you learn how to put together a sentence with proper grammer.....IDIOT!!!!And it has nothing to do with what you said.....
oh yes

United States

#22 Nov 29, 2007
Noo Yawka wrote:
Is everyone in Hollywood, FL an illiterate cracker?
They most certainly are! I spent 9 long years in the hell that is Ft. Lauderdale (Hollywood Florida is between Miami and Ft. Lauderdale) before I escaped back to New York. It's a combination of rafters from Haiti and Cuba and rednecks down there, this person was typical!
Penn Station

New York, NY

#23 Nov 29, 2007
I hope the elder Mr. White goes free and that this teaches punks to mind their own business and behave themselves.
Great point

Bronx, NY

#24 Nov 29, 2007
I couldnt agree with you more...very well written and put!...This should be used as case to show young people what happens when things are over dramatized...
Phillip Brame wrote:
Semper Fi Marine always faithful and always honest in circumstances that have huge impacts upon peoples lives. I am proud to call you brother. Now as i said when this story first broke this is no more than what has happened in the past a white woman makes an allegation against a black man he is automatically assumed guilty. She does not make the complaint to the police she makes it to a bunch of young intoxicated white men. What do you think is going to happen next people. Mr white was completely justified in his actions. The fault lies with the young lady who made the false accusations and created this lynch mob mentality. If you want to prosecute someone there is your culprit.
SHOOT ME IN THE FACE

Oceanside, NY

#26 Nov 29, 2007
How funny!! DumBguido. How stupid can one kid be?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sound Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 hr Ratloder 118,682
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Thu Jeannie1 92
Loud Farts On Pleasure Ave. (Jan '14) Oct 22 Fartin Bill 2
Slime Bags (May '12) Oct 22 Busted 12
Public School 74 (Feb '14) Oct 16 Jayar 3
Road project at intersection of routes 112 and ... Oct 14 Superman 2
Selden man hit by car in lake ronkonkama Oct 10 Sad heart08 1

Sound Beach News Video

Sound Beach Dating
Find my Match