created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,595 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments (Page 816)

Showing posts 16,301 - 16,320 of16,767
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bill - Big Bear

Constableville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

nac wrote:
The only benefit to amnesty for illegals will be the end of the Republican party.
Only problem? It would give the equally corrupt Democrats unlimited power to turn us into a European, completely broke nanny state. Next stop... raiding YOUR bank account to fund your King Obama's luxury.
Far fetched? Nope! It's happening in Cyprus.
If you support Republicans or Democrats... YOU SUPPORT government theft of private savings.
It is time for YOU to WAKE UP!
why not let the american indians make the laws for aliens ....

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Bill - Big Bear wrote:
<quoted text>
why not let the american indians make the laws for aliens ....
Why don't we all just hold hands in a circle and sing together
"We are the world", a liberal favorite written by their favorite pedophile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Irwin wrote:
The only exception of course would be Israel. We should increase our aid to Israel and provide them with the latest weaponry.
So what are you wearing today? A sheet with eyeholes, with a crusaders cross, or your burka? Which is it, cowardly skunk?
Unrelyable

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Goober of Gloversville wrote:
<quoted text>So what are you wearing today? A sheet with eyeholes, with a crusaders cross, or your burka? Which is it, cowardly skunk?
Conservative logic at its finest, right there!
Unrelyable

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>So what are you wearing today? A sheet with eyeholes, with a crusaders cross, or your burka? Which is it, cowardly skunk?
Just because I'm interested, why are conservatives so mad all the time? I mean, for the party that calls themselves morally superior, you certainly hate a lot of groups:

Blacks, Latinos, women, gays, the poor, the sick who can't fund care for themselves, anyone who's not Christian, the president, liberals, moderates whom you claim as liberals, shit, you even hate OTHER CONSERVATIVE when they don't agree 100% with you (see governor Chris Christie or conservative comments on Bill O Riley after his "gay marriage doesn't bother me" comment )

Do as I say, not as I do, mentality... However, I can't blame you. As a conservative, you're required to believe the Christian god is the one true god, and he spouts the same exact thing...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Unrelyable wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservative logic at its finest, right there!
In the MiddleEast, besides Israel, who else do we have a symbiotic relationship with, the muslim brotherhood {FOO} in Egypt?

footnote: FOO: Friends of obama

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Unrelyable wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because I'm interested, why are conservatives so mad all the time? I mean, for the party that calls themselves morally superior, you certainly hate a lot of groups:
Blacks, Latinos, women, gays, the poor, the sick who can't fund care for themselves, anyone who's not Christian, the president, liberals, moderates whom you claim as liberals, shit, you even hate OTHER CONSERVATIVE when they don't agree 100% with you (see governor Chris Christie or conservative comments on Bill O Riley after his "gay marriage doesn't bother me" comment )
Do as I say, not as I do, mentality... However, I can't blame you. As a conservative, you're required to believe the Christian god is the one true god, and he spouts the same exact thing...
You're full of obama.
Remiesong

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You're full of obama.
Obama rules dude, cry for four more. Invest in some Kleenex,
Bubba

Wells, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Politicians looking for savings to deal with the national debt crisis should perhaps start by working from home.
Barack Obama and his family cost the taxpayer $1.4billion per year, according to a recently published book.
By contrast, the British Royal Family costs less than $60million each year.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22103...
How much did it cost us for Bush and his family per yr., I just want to compare ...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
How much did it cost us for Bush and his family per yr., I just want to compare ...
I don't know? How many times did Bush go to Hawaii, Vail. Co and Marthas Vineyard, you know hanging with the international jetset Billionaires that obama always complains about except when he's hanging with them in their playgrounds, staying at their homes.

How many times has obama been to Harlem? Detroit? Drink some more obama koolaid, its' warm and yellow, but believe him when he tells you its just koolaid, because your a chump.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Friend --

This Sunday at midnight, Organizing for Action will have a record of its founding members.

According to the record associated with this exact email address, you're not yet one of them:

-- Organizing for Action member: No
-- Suggested donation today:$5 Trillion

People like you got President Obama to this point -- now it's time to finish what we started.

Donate $5 Trillion or more now, and be a founding member of OFA:

https://donate.barackobama.com/Be-a-Founding-...

Thanks,

Organizing for Action

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Friend --

This Sunday at midnight, Organizing for Action will have a record of its founding members.

According to the record associated with this exact email address, you're not yet one of them:

-- Suggested donation today:$5

People like you got President Obama to this point -- now it's time to finish what we started.

Donate $5 or more now, and be a founding member of OFA:

Thanks,

Organizing for Action

P.S. Don't worry, Sunday is not a Muslim Holy day.
Remiesong

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

What a crybaby the Goob of Gopherville is. I just love it that my man is in office. Wallow in your sorrow and continue your pity parties. Throw some more useless factoids into your whine glass and choke on your teardrops and mucous you sniveling little sop!:)
Unrelyable

Vernon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>You're full of obama.
Ha ha that's what I'd expect from someone who has nothing to back themselves up ;)

What you did there is called an "ad hominem" attack, and in case you're wondering, no, it doesn't validate your unsourced "facts."

Learning is fun!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Remiesong wrote:
What a crybaby the Goob of Gopherville is. I just love it that my man is in office. Wallow in your sorrow and continue your pity parties. Throw some more useless factoids into your whine glass and choke on your teardrops and mucous you sniveling little sop!:)
I love how driveling liberals never have anything to say but whine about others and when they become president, blame others, in case you haven't noticed what obama destroys, affects everyone. Except for his precious illegals and welfare rats.
Unrelyable

Vernon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Friend --

-- Suggested donation today:$5

Donate $5 or more now, and be a founding member of OFA:

Thanks,

Organizing for Action

P.S. Don't worry, Sunday is not a Muslim Holy day.
Good thing the president isn't a Muslim, and even if he was, how does that not quality him for the presidency?

Xenophobia anyone?
Bubba

Wells, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

I would just like to say I didn't vote for the o-man , but I think trying to blame him for all the money problems is wrong , we pay over 225 million a year for pay and retirement for the house , senate , presidents and ex presidents ..they pay nothing into social security , health care or retirement and I don't see any of them repubs or dems doing anything about that , they all travel all over on our dime and its ok because they can , we need some people in office to change the system ...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Unrelyable wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing the president isn't a Muslim, and even if he was, how does that not quality him for the presidency?
Xenophobia anyone?
Your inference on the post script is askew as likely for such a liberal. It was merely a public service message, and I fear no one, especially liberals, I find them entertaining, like circus clowns.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Bubba wrote:
I would just like to say I didn't vote for the o-man , but I think trying to blame him for all the money problems is wrong , we pay over 225 million a year for pay and retirement for the house , senate , presidents and ex presidents ..they pay nothing into social security , health care or retirement and I don't see any of them repubs or dems doing anything about that , they all travel all over on our dime and its ok because they can , we need some people in office to change the system ...
The answer is simple, Taxed Enough Already. Term limits, and do not vote for incumbants of either party, they will start to get the message, no more career politicians, power corrupts! Don't allow any of them long enough to get comfortable, serve and then go back to work in civilian life , like the rest of us.
Bubba

Wells, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The answer is simple, Taxed Enough Already. Term limits, and do not vote for incumbants of either party, they will start to get the message, no more career politicians, power corrupts! Don't allow any of them long enough to get comfortable, serve and then go back to work in civilian life , like the rest of us.
your right its simple , but people are so worried about repubs and dems they forget about the big picture ,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,301 - 16,320 of16,767
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sound Beach Discussions

Search the Sound Beach Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 20 min Mandela 114,920
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Redumblican Teabagger 6,345
Malaysia Airlines retires MH17 flight number 1 hr _malon_goblok 3
Giant Garage Sale 17 hr Charlie 12
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Sun Sham Hanutty 436
Deja Phew: Plane lands on NY highway for 2nd time Sat Rev Donald Wildmoan 3
Fake Prostitute Snares 20 Men In Bay Shore Sting (Aug '06) Jul 19 CarolineZ 61
•••
•••

Sound Beach News Video

•••
Sound Beach Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Sound Beach Jobs

•••