Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121925 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124191 Mar 28, 2014
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> LOL!!! Good post!! Most Americans have zero interest in getting involved in these Middle Eastern wars.
What do YOU think it would take for Israel to be accepted?

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#124192 Mar 28, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your numerous Alter Egos are in Seattle, please tell us here about the "others".
LOL! Paranoid?

What do you think of Kim Jong-un, aka 'Fat Boy 2'? Did you enjoy the way he fed his uncle to wild dogs?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124193 Mar 28, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right about "Nutjobs" and his assertions that are so self evident as to be absurd.
He/She/It (Or whatever Paid, Full Time Scripted Hasbara Employee with that "Username")
demands are like requiring a robbed victim to prove that cash in the robber's hand is his.
Nutjob" "Logic" follows the idiocy/ slick deception ploys that an airplane in flight proves that gravity doesn't exist......how do you argue with deliberately obtuse smoke screens of the Truth like that?
Better yet...Why bother.
He/she/it refuses to respond to the irrefutable fact that Zionist Mythologyi s a complete fraud.
Genetic proof overrides his spurious claims justifying a Genocidal, Zionist Invasion and Criminal Occupation exceeding their overblown "holy-co$t" in cost and carnage.
“New Genome Study Destroys Zionist Claims to Palestine! Koestler’s Khazar History Vindicated ! Zionists Design Myth of Jewish Genome to Usurp Palestine!”
http://socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2013/03/...
“ EXCERPT On December 14, 2012, Dr. Eran Elhaik turned almost two generations of Jewish genome research upside down.
-
But he went even further. The young Israeli-American geneticist has charged former researchers with academic fraud, and he has the research to back it up.
-
How could those those eminent Jewish scientist before him have been so wrong? Easy says Dr. Elhaik,“First these researchers decided what conclusions they wanted to find, and then they set off to find evidence to support it.” I was not bashing Jewish scientists. What Elhaik has described is a slam dunk fraud.
-
But why? Why would Jews who take such pride in the academic achievement risk exposing themselves to a group deception which was bound to be discovered later? Dr. Elhaik does not delve into the quicksand of the politics, but I will gladly do so.
-
They perpetrated the fraud solely to support the bogus biblical claim to Palestine which was anchored in their being a separate people. This distinguished them from all others because they claimed a land title in their blood.
-
They bet the farm on this DNA proof of purchase, a God given bar coded passport to the Palestine. Dr. Ehaik just erased the bar code. It was just stamped on anyway, because it was never in the blood.”CONTINUED
Of course, any Source without C.A.M.E.R.A.'s imprimatur is "Anti Semitic"
Never has history seen such deceptive and insidious Mass Murdering Land Thieves as the recent infestation of FOREIGN Zionist Khazars in Palestine.
Fortunately, the World has seen through a Propaganda Industry unmatched in deceptive exploitation:
“Israel one of world’s most unpopular countries and it’s getting worse: BBC survey”
http://electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abuni...
“Israel is not only one of the world’s most negatively viewed countries, but its reputation is deteriorating, according to the BBC World Service’s latest global survey.”
So, everybody's wrong but Israel's nest of "Pure/Chosen Race" Land Thieves?
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#124194 Mar 28, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stop lying.
Please go see an ophthalmologist, optometrist and brain surgeon urgently, ding dong.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#124195 Mar 28, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
A self-corrected typo is all you have, stooge? Why is your English so stilted?
Hey RETARD!

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TRKSH8S...

Please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material.
Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator.
Hey RETARD! get your eyes seen to.
Subliminal Criminal

Los Angeles, CA

#124196 Mar 28, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Paranoid?
What do you think of Kim Jong-un, aka 'Fat Boy 2'? Did you enjoy the way he fed his uncle to wild dogs?
Maybe his uncle was a prick? But don't throw stones, NFL, imagine if you had unlimited power instead of just being a computer nerd shut in and how bad you'd be?

So, is this your new point of interest thread repeating the same tired one liner zingers only you appreciate? At least here you have new blood that haven't experienced your dull repeat-isms endlessly enough to figure out you really only say 3 things with a few permutations.

I know, it must suck there without me.

I'm just curious if your mod censorship powers apply here as well? Or is it only at that other forum.

So come on dumb mod troll, do your worst.

The rest of you tell me, do you hate Jewish people or just the policies of Israel and the institutions that support those policies?
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#124197 Mar 28, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not in MN, and it shows. You're a slavish Nork, aren't you?
Where exactly will you be RETARD! once you delete that National Stupids Association Hometown from your profile?
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#124199 Mar 28, 2014
Petesake Liverpool id wrote:
<quoted text>
Blaspheme against Christ now Ratty but there may well be a price to pay later.
Blaspheme now, pay later.
Stupid minion. Your hateful judgements mean nothing batty.

Your jeezus comes from your imagination. You just use the real thing to try and promote your hatred towards the Jewish people. Your jeezus is nowhere in scripture.minion.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#124200 Mar 28, 2014
An NFL Fanny wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Paranoid?
What's that got to do with your "others", Somalian CHOCOLATE FACE pirate?

An NFL Fan

USA

#124201 Mar 28, 2014
Subliminal Criminal wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm just curious if your mod censorship powers apply here as well? Or is it only at that other forum.
?
Are you so lonely for a slapping you need to follow me around, creepy dude?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124202 Mar 28, 2014
<quoted text>
Maybe his uncle was a prick? But don't throw stones, NFL, imagine if you had unlimited power instead of just being a computer nerd shut in and how bad you'd be?
So, is this your new point of interest thread repeating the same tired one liner zingers only you appreciate? At least here you have new blood that haven't experienced your dull repeat-isms endlessly enough to figure out you really only say 3 things with a few permutations.
The rest of you tell me, do you hate Jewish people or just the policies of Israel and the institutions that support those policies?
Who are you writing to,-USA_1?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124203 Mar 28, 2014
Gray wrote:
OH LOOKIE....THE HASBARAT GOT A NEW SCRIPT:
<quoted text>
Of course you know that most of the Paid, Full Time Zionist Shills, here work for one of thousands of Israeli Propaganda Groups (Like the one shown here:
“Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms”
http://deadlinelive.info/2011/07/22/israel-hi ...
“Israel hires Internet soldiers,” Israeli students and demobilized soldiers get paid to pretend they are just regular folks and leave pro-Israel comments online.
Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman is quoted from the Israeli Occupation Magazine saying,Quote:
“Our people will not say:‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’
Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis,” he said.
“They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” CONTINUED
These are JUST TWO other, U.S. Funded Deception Scams Run by Israel's Multi-Billion Dollar, International Propaganda Industry that remains unmatched by ANY other Criminal, Terrorist state.
“What is Megaphone?”
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread577 ...
EXCERPT “In short, it allows an army of people to quickly locate anti-Israel sentiment on the web and drown it out with a flood of pro-Israel propaganda. It also to a certain extent allows users to automate some actions, such as down-voting & up-voting comments”. CONTINUED
" WIKIPEDIA EDITING COURSES LAUNCHED BY ZIONIST GROUPS"
http://philosophers-stone.co.uk/wordpress/201...
EXCERPTS “Two Israeli groups have set up ‘Zionist editing’ courses with aims to alter perceptions about Israel.
Now two Israeli groups seeking to gain the upper hand in the online debate have launched a course in “Zionist editing” for Wikipedia, the online reference site.
Yesha Council, representing the Jewish settler movement, and the rightwing Israel Sheli (My I srael) movement, ran their workshop, teaching participants how to rewrite and revise some of the most hotly disputed pages of the online reference site.”CONTINUED
"Now two Israeli groups seeking to gain the upper hand in the online debate have launched a course in "Zionist editing" for Wikipedia, the online reference site."CONTINUED
When Henry Kissinger said Israel will not exist in 10 years what do you think he meant by this?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124204 Mar 28, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Paranoid?
Is that another one of your egos? Say something nice about Israel.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124205 Mar 28, 2014
<quoted text>
This poster has an angle, like does he actually hate the Jewish people?

An NFL Fan

USA

#124207 Mar 28, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that another one of your egos? Say something nice about Israel.
Ego? Your English is as stiff as your society, slob. You're afraid to say anything about that chubby pig kim jong un, aren't you?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124209 Mar 28, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
Following spate of army killings, Palestinian official blasts Israeli 'culture of violence'
Hanan Ashrawi urges world to take 'punitive' action over 'extrajudicial killings of Palestinian civilians.'
By Haaretz | Mar. 12, 2014
http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense...
Don't you think some of the people here who defend Israel do a poor job of it?
Subliminal Criminal

Los Angeles, CA

#124210 Mar 28, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
This poster has an angle, like does he actually hate the Jewish people?
Hey buddy, I didn't come here to get tied up with you, only the half a man NFL Fan.

Angle? Who is without angles?

I was merely asking on behalf of the half a man but no NFL Fan troll. And it was a simple question, because he is of the persuasion that people critical of Israel are just racist

Unless you are a fan of NFL Fan, which would bring his total fan base to 4 including himself and his momma.

He still searches for his dad.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124211 Mar 28, 2014
<quoted text>
Slapping? Is that how you see your slander/stalking/troll/modding that you do? I suppose its mostly 'Human Nature' to try to see yourself in the more favorable light.
But ya, since you cried like a little bitch about me calling you a dumb Jew troll, and how I even said I'm not an anti-Semite, just anti-YOU-might and you lied to have me deleted for no other reason. Then yes, when I see you, Im gonna stay on-top of you until I have my SC account restored and a public apology by you for being a un-American, censoring dirtbag, dirtbag.
NFL Nature
Reaching out
Across the forums
Four threads wont hold me tonight
Find some guy
And call him racist
Delete b4 reply
If they say why, why?
Tell them its my human nature
Why, why, does Topix mod it this way?
Because I can't really debate
Find some guy
Insult his family
When he responds I will deny
Repeat the claim
That he was racist
Encourage crazies to kill the guy
If they say why, why?
Tell them thats my human nature
Why, why, does Topix mod it this way
Because I cant really debate
All I have is my hate
Oooh!
Find some guy
And call him creepy
Its really me who's the little man
Carry my book
Thesaurus handy
To hide how dumb I am
If they say why, why?
Tell them that its my human nature
Why, why, does Topix make me this way
I have to delete cuz I can't debate
All I have is my hate
This is very creative, do you have some more?

An NFL Fan

USA

#124212 Mar 28, 2014
Subhuman Criminal wrote:
<quoted text>

But ya, since you cried like a little bitch about me calling you a dumb Jew troll, and how I even said I'm not an anti-Semite, just anti-YOU-might and you lied to have me deleted for no other reason. Then yes, when I see you, Im gonna stay on-top of you until I have my SC account restored and a public apology by you for being a un-American, censoring dirtbag, dirtbag.

e
You obviously still feel the need to pay attention to me, don't you, little man? So you want an account back and an apology from me? You must have lots of time on your hands to wait your entire life. How many of your accounts have been deleted thus far, lonely internet crawler?

An NFL Fan

USA

#124213 Mar 28, 2014
Subhuman Criminal wrote:
<quoted text>

I was merely asking on behalf of the half a man but no NFL Fan troll. And it was a simple question, because he is of the persuasion that people critical of Israel are just racist
Momma gags? And you accuse ME of being stale, lonely dude?

Of what 'persuasion' do you speak, little man, and what does that have to do with your multiple deletions?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sound Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SUNY-EMPIRE College Road Sun SmokinJoe 2
all drownings (Jun '07) Sun Jimmy 65
News Mt. Sinai schools probing sexual harassment claim (Mar '07) Oct 21 FromMtSinaiMiddle... 65
News Town of Islip OKs bonds for animal shelter, air... Oct 19 USS LIBERTY 4
Don Woolley (Dec '10) Oct 14 SmokinJoe 12
SCCC Natures Garden (Dec '12) Oct 12 SmokinJoe 9
Marie Oct 12 Don 1

Sound Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sound Beach Mortgages