Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121912 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Hillie Billie Boganed

UK

#124065 Mar 27, 2014
I've mouthed a lot of cox in my day.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#124076 Mar 27, 2014
Hillie Billie Boganed wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Peter, it looks like my juju seed I keep squirting in your face, has smoothed out the crow's feet quit a bit. How are those pesky hemorrhoids holding up? I hate having a bloody shlong!
Oh, Veekster, you're killin me.ROTFFLMFAO
fearless cart00ni

Bulgaria

#124078 Mar 27, 2014
ooooooooooooooooooopps....thos e pesky hemorrhoids

Hurry, somebody stick something in my ass.
Port Jefferson ip

Port Jefferson, NY

#124079 Mar 27, 2014
The real Woody wrote:
“We…continue to be amazed with the ease by which Christian Americans have fallen into our hands…naïve Americans…we have TAUGHT them to SUBMIT to our every demand…Americans have not had a presidential choice since 1932.
Roosevelt was our man; every president since Roosevelt has been our man.
We…have put issue upon issue to the American people. Then we PROMOTE BOTH SIDES of the issue as confusion reigns.
“With their eyes fixed on the issues, they fail to see who is BEHIND EVERY scene. We…toy with the American public as a cat toys with a mouse. The blood of the masses will flow as we wait for our day of WORLD victory…The naïve politicians in WASHINGTON are gullible. Most of them are not too bright…the powerful…lobbyists influenced…years ago (federal funds to aid Israel) and there is no one strong enough to stop it…some of that money is returned to the United States and spent on Zionist propaganda…through B’nai Brith…Conference of Jewish Organizations…World Jewish Congress…tax free so long as we are smart enough to get away with it…
`

`

Great inside look and Truthful..........
Port Jefferson ip

Port Jefferson, NY

#124080 Mar 27, 2014
fearless cart00ni wrote:
<quoted text>
yes you ignorant, albeit somewhat trained monkey.... YOURE... as in YOU ARE.... heres my post fcukwit.....
fearless cart00ni wrote:
<quoted text>
well.... it looks like youre a fully trained monkey...
mazel, Me.....
Again, simplton YOURE as in "It looks like YOU ARE, a fully trained monkey...
fully doesnt not mean intelligentor even good by any means... you fcuking ignorant moron
now go do that jew splunk your so proud of bragging about.... maybe if you do enough of it.... YOUR brain will get jewified.... you know, smarter..... ive the same suggestion for STEWpid, too. you know,. aka Ramboned the wood head
go smoke the ashes in the urn in your sister's biker bar in Dayton
Bulgarian

Montréal, Canada

#124081 Mar 27, 2014
Obicham smuchene na penisa

I love Jew spunk. In my face.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Montréal, Canada

#124082 Mar 27, 2014
Smoking pole is my passion. It is my life.
-USA-1

Bulgaria

#124083 Mar 27, 2014
I've mouthed a lot of cox in my day.
Not as many as I have,
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#124084 Mar 27, 2014
The real Woody wrote:
“We…continue to be amazed with the ease by which Christian Americans have fallen into our hands…naïve Americans…we have TAUGHT them to SUBMIT to our every demand…Americans have not had a presidential choice since 1932.
Roosevelt was our man; every president since Roosevelt has been our man.
We…have put issue upon issue to the American people. Then we PROMOTE BOTH SIDES of the issue as confusion reigns.
“With their eyes fixed on the issues, they fail to see who is BEHIND EVERY scene. We…toy with the American public as a cat toys with a mouse. The blood of the masses will flow as we wait for our day of WORLD victory…The naïve politicians in WASHINGTON are gullible. Most of them are not too bright…the powerful…lobbyists influenced…years ago (federal funds to aid Israel) and there is no one strong enough to stop it…some of that money is returned to the United States and spent on Zionist propaganda…through B’nai Brith…Conference of Jewish Organizations…World Jewish Congress…tax free so long as we are smart enough to get away with it…
Stupid minion. How powerful you pretend to be, punk.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Montréal, Canada

#124085 Mar 27, 2014
Port Jefferson ip wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Let's take turns splooging in eachother's faces.
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

#124086 Mar 27, 2014
The real Woody wrote:
…years ago (federal funds to aid Israel) and there is no one strong enough to stop it…some of that money is returned to the United States and spent on Zionist propaganda…through B’nai Brith…Conference of Jewish Organizations…World Jewish Congress…tax free so long as we are smart enough to get away with it…
Thats funny as Israel only receives military aid from the US for a decade already.
Therefore there is no chance to transfer the money for "Zionist" interests.

So what you posted is clearly BS.

If Israel controlled America the government would also support Israels right to the land. It doesn't. The American people however are overwhelmingly supportive of Israel and this continues until today. Shame that the person in the WH is not following the will of the people nor standing against tyrannies worldwide. On the contrary he has been appeasing evil for years.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#124087 Mar 27, 2014
Port Jefferson ip wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
I knew you weren't an American Christian. Doubtful you're even American. Doesn't matter, we know what to do when the time comes.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Montréal, Canada

#124088 Mar 27, 2014
I need a Hebrew spunk injection right up my dirt chute.
-USA-1

Bulgaria

#124090 Mar 27, 2014
<quoted text>Let's take turns splooging in eachother's faces.
Smoking pole is my passion. It is my life. Can I join in?
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#124091 Mar 27, 2014
Port Jefferson ip wrote:
`
.....the top of list by Walker;s Chronicle that's atates israel is an illegal Country and its jews aquatters are convicted war crime jewish fugitives ..........
Jews in israel are illegal aliens and illegal refugees who are always wanting to see the World at war,...
Why you ask? That's because jews' were/are and always will be a sub-human cult of evil doers, who prey on those who are non-jews.
Why?,....... zionismis is marxist jew karl Marx's communism manifesto bible and jews want to incite wars to the tribal jews benefits.
War spell dollars for the jews to pocket.
Israel is not a country, yet has been in the news for all the wrong reasons lately.
If you look at the current political and military situation there in israel fest sin hole, you will feel that there is a possibility that this illegal illegitimacy of jews unholy national rogue regime is festtering and wallowing in thei own viler bile and the illegal country may ignite the third world war and have our National Treasures dying once again for these greedy cowardly occultist satanic devilized worshipers in their demon pig mud holes
israeli jews are so much against some of the rising powers in the world that can go miles to settle thier secret agendas by their own deceptive lies and false flag high war crimes against all humanity, even if means slling out their own kind for Zionism.
By looking at its current scenario one may predict that Israel might attack Iran and Syria and Russia, but that's is not the Truth.. They will gave us Americans die for israel
's high war crime agendas and laugh as we die for their lies/.
And if this happens then this will be the starting of the third world war as all the Muslim countries will come together in aid of each other and the current superpowers will have to intervene to save the world,
....what a joke is being played on USA people...who have been taken over by Jews Zionism in the Halls of Washington and dont know it..
Isael has fought and won wars without any US boots on the ground idiot. They'll nuke your a$$ before they'll let your false god allah take them down.

Sub human? You're a sad demonic minion. Life must be very frustrating for you.
Must be very hard to keep yourself out of prison minion.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#124092 Mar 27, 2014
Port Jefferson pig wrote:
`
.....the top of list by Walker;s Chronicle that's atates israel is an illegal Country and its jews the
You feel, inferior to Jewish people, don't you, redneck lowlife? Is that because you have no job or prospects?
Faith

Bulgaria

#124093 Mar 27, 2014
I need a Hebrew spunk injection right up my dirt chute.
Get lost, you childish fck. No one cares about your trolling bullsht.

Butt do me first.
-USA-1

Bulgaria

#124094 Mar 27, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You feel, inferior to Jewish people, don't you, redneck lowlife? Is that because you have no job or prospects?
Do you need a Hebrew spunk injection right up your dirt chute.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124095 Mar 27, 2014
Woody wrote:
Update – According to reports from plane-spotters, Israel has an identical Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777-200 in storage in Tel Aviv since November 2013. The only visible difference between the missing plane and the one in Tel Aviv would be its serial number. What do the Israelis have planned with the twin Malaysia Airlines plane?
By using the twin aircraft they have in storage, the terror masterminds may have a sinister plan for the missing plane to seemingly reappear in a false-flag atrocity. Public awareness of the twin plane in Tel Aviv, therefore, could prevent the evil plot from going ahead.
Can you elaborate further.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124096 Mar 27, 2014
Petition Urges Alaska to Become Russian

Added by Gabriela Motroc on March 27, 2014.

Saved under Alaska, Gabriela Motroc, Politics, Russia, U.S., World
Tags: alaska

...it already gathered almost 30,000 signatures. However, in order to obtain a response from the Obama administration, the petition must gather 100,000 signatures until April 20.

Who wants to be a Russian?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sound Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... Thu not optimistic 11
Home Robberies May 20 Patchogue resident 3
News Holtsville man stole from CVS four times in eig... May 16 marknadjar 1
News Crime Report: Thieves Stab Victim, Steal iPhone (Mar '12) May 15 lol 11
Suffolk TB Sanitorium, Selden, NY (Apr '09) May 14 Doug 6
News John White-Daniel Ciccero story to appear on 20... (Apr '08) May 13 Catfish 108
News Medford boy dies; meningitis feared (Feb '08) May 8 U R trash 53
More from around the web

Sound Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]