Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#115906 Feb 9, 2014
"MIRROR, MIRROR, ON THE WALL.....
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>You keep posting. Sheilaa is as much a nutjob as gaye and that port jeff mutt. See all those posts? That's a professional troll with no regard for truth. You go, girl. She wants you more than you need her. She/he accuses you of stalking him/her. He/she wants you so bad he/she can taste you. LMFAO
"That's a professional troll with no regard for truth. "

If anyone should know about a "That's a professional troll with no regard for truth. "

you should
sheilaa

Adelaide, Australia

#115907 Feb 9, 2014
Danetoo thinks that people who have money have no conscience unlike her who is a toilet cleaner at her local health centre. I am not angry however she is because she is unable to stop what I post on this forum about Israel
sheilaa

Adelaide, Australia

#115908 Feb 9, 2014
Israeli demolition of Palestine homes at 5-year high: report
The spike in destroyed Palestinian homes comes as the two sides pursue U.S.-backed peace talks.

REUTERS
Friday, February 7, 2014, 9:01 AM

RAMALLAH, West Bank — Aid agencies working in the occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem expressed alarm on Friday at a spike in Israeli demolitions of Palestinian property coinciding with renewed U.S.-backed peace negotiations.

The statement by 25 aid organizations said the number of demolitions increased by almost half and the displacement of Palestinians by nearly three-quarters between July 2013, when the talks began, and the end of the year, compared to the same period in 2012.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/israeli...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#115909 Feb 9, 2014
The last two posts are mine and belong to me even though they are not registered. When I am away from the internet for any period of time for some reason I lose my registered log in. I am on wireless internet, not sure if this is the reason.Does anyone have an explanation?
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#115910 Feb 9, 2014
sheilaa wrote:
Danetoo thinks that people who have money have no conscience unlike her who is a toilet cleaner at her local health centre. I am not angry however she is because she is unable to stop what I post on this forum about Israel
One of the reasons these Off-Topic Hasbarats insult, and taunt Commenters who do post Factual information and on topic opinions about Israel and the Mid East is to consume your time responding to their simple minded insults.

Keep on posting the Issue related and on-topic Comments; exposing their Genocidal Nazi Colony for what it is drives them even nuttier.

Thanks,

Gray
ocxz

France

#115911 Feb 9, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a very old article and am more interested in knowing the situation today. lol
(thanks for posting but i was just trying to waste your time)

more bullshit to deviate...

In this article they portray the PA population as people that do not know how to call themselves much like natives in Canada and the Black people in the US, has this changed to where they agree who they are or what name they want to be referred to?

Not that i care but this is hasbarat tactic...

I find it humorous when Black people say they are Africa American

You don't like blacks

and never knew any relatives in Africa for the last 200 years and natives are no longer Indian, could be endiginous, or native or Indian but I guess it is there reference so I am ok with it. Just found out there are no more Eskimos, they are now endigious or another name I cannot spell or say but my friend is an Eskimo and she says some moron in government came up with the distinction because they not the Eskimo thought they needed the new reference.
Anyhow back to my question, what do PA people want to be called today?
Have you had a look at a mirror to see what a zionist looks like ?

You'll also see a racist who hates blacks.
ocxz

France

#115912 Feb 9, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the reasons these Off-Topic Hasbarats insult, and taunt Commenters who do post Factual information and on topic opinions about Israel and the Mid East is to consume your time responding to their simple minded insults.
Keep on posting the Issue related and on-topic Comments; exposing their Genocidal Nazi Colony for what it is drives them even nuttier.
Thanks,
Gray
Right on...

and there we go

something on illegal settlements by and for the zionist state thugs

http://thecepr.org/index.php...

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/01/world/middl...

Israel’s Foreign Ministry quickly dismissed the report as “counterproductive and unfortunate” and said it provided a reminder of the Human Rights Council’s “systematically one-sided and biased approach towards Israel.”
How surprising, anyway, not much danger for the zionist thugs.

http://www.ohchr.org/Documents/HRBodies/HRCou...
ocxz

France

#115913 Feb 9, 2014
the zionist cancerous cell steals palestinian land
http://www.policymic.com/articles/59823/this-...
The zionist cancer is an illegal entity
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Israel-is-NOT-...
nigerian scams ?
surprise
&sn s=fb
the "brave" zionist land grabbers
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
ocxz

France

#115914 Feb 9, 2014
Yet another illegal settlement for the zionist cancerous entity

and a F16 attack on civilians

so common noone even bothers to report

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/news/middle...

it's becoming quite accepted that Israel is sinonym with impunity killing with weapons of mass destruction.
ocxz

France

#115915 Feb 9, 2014
Zionist settlers destroy olive plants
How courageous ! how...zionist...

A mild condemnation of a zionist illegal and murderous entity which keeps gaza people in a concentration camp

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/09/13/us-...
ocxz

France

#115916 Feb 9, 2014
Israel's naval blockade of the Gaza Strip violates international law, a panel of human rights experts reporting to a U.N. body said on Tuesday, disputing a conclusion reached by a separate U.N. probe into Israel's raid on a Gaza-bound aid ship.

A panel of five independent U.N. rights experts reporting to the U.N. Human Rights Council rejected said the blockade had subjected Gazans to collective punishment in "flagrant contravention of international human rights and humanitarian law."

The four-year blockade deprived 1.6 million Palestinians living in the enclave of fundamental rights, they said.

"In pronouncing itself on the legality of the naval blockade, the Palmer Report does not recognize the naval blockade as an integral part of Israel's closure policy toward Gaza which has a disproportionate impact on the human rights of civilians," they said in a joint statement.

An earlier fact-finding mission named by the same U.N. forum to investigate the flotilla incident also found in a report last September that the blockade violated international law. The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) says the blockade violates the Geneva Conventions.

About one-third of Gaza's arable land and 85 percent of its fishing waters are totally or partially inaccessible due to Israeli military measures, said Olivier De Schutter, U.N. special rapporteur on the right to food, another of the five.

At least two-thirds of Gazan households lack secure access to food, he said. "People are forced to make unacceptable trade-offs, often having to choose between food or medicine or water for their families."

The other three experts were the U.N. special rapporteurs on physical and mental health; extreme poverty and human rights; and access to water and sanitation.

Location hidden

#115917 Feb 9, 2014
ocxz wrote:
Zionist settlers destroy olive plants
How courageous ! how...zionist...
A mild condemnation of a zionist illegal and murderous entity which keeps gaza people in a concentration camp
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/09/13/us-...
They've been doing it for over 60 years so what else can you expect???
We r Judges over Mt Sinai

Port Jefferson, NY

#115919 Feb 9, 2014
^/55

We are ordained to Truthfulness and Righteousnes and we are called Northern Truth seekers. We find israel and their terrorist occultist jews guilty of a Supreme Holocaust and are not God's chosen convert and terrorist.

Our job on this site is to expose israel's supporters as treasonous traitors to God and his Creation.

Our job is also make the International community aware of israel's carnage and to help the neophytes and the naively gullible to open their eyes to israel and to its israeli jewish as an occult to endless evils and wickedness.

We love to see the little john hagee christian /zionists post their lies and deceptions so that the world can see and view these unGodly shills for israel machination machine,.... as they are posting their stupid lying retorts of bigotry and racist hatefulness/.

An educated righteous person will always realize that israel and israeli jews are War Crime cowardly fugitives and are a threat to Civilized Society and to righteous human beings.

Israeli terrorist must be caught and must stand trial for their Crimes against humanity and there's no forgiveness nor should we never ever forget this Cult of Evil Doers in Palestine and in Russia, without hasving Hatefulness for their Evilness..
ocxz

Reunion

#115921 Feb 9, 2014
http://www.occupation101.com/

documentary on zionist thug occupation of palestine

and there is the document 1h28 mn

A look into the atrocities committed on the Palestinian people.

LOOK !!!

Location hidden

#115922 Feb 9, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
What an old witch you are ...
Horrible woman -- if indeed you are a woman and not a man- as Milena insists you are - and perhaps she knows as she's "known" you a lot longer than anyone

You clueless dummy. Milena arrived on the Islam forum AFTER me, not before. Perhaps, doesn't cut it, and neither do you who spout lies on this forum amongst others.Try and spread your lies somewhere else
ocxz

Reunion

#115923 Feb 9, 2014
danetoo

London, UK

#115924 Feb 10, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>You clueless dummy. Milena arrived on the Islam forum AFTER me, not before. Perhaps, doesn't cut it, and neither do you who spout lies on this forum amongst others.Try and spread your lies somewhere else
Oh yes...

Of course Sheila - and you can now have the discussion on such an important subject as who invited whom to which forum and when as you had with Nina, Milena and goodness who else for weeks on end

Where has your Christian fundamentalism gone now along with jihadwatch etc etc

It's now jewwatch ....
ocxz

Reunion

#115925 Feb 10, 2014
ocxz

Reunion

#115926 Feb 10, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes...
Of course Sheila - and you can now have the discussion on such an important subject as who invited whom to which forum and when as you had with Nina, Milena and goodness who else for weeks on end
It's now jewwatch ....
As if someone has to wait for your approval for discussion.

Your zionism is well alive, sock puppet.

still trying to waste people time and bandwith...

spam ziobot
sheilaa

Australia

#115927 Feb 10, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes...
It's now jewwatch ....
Oh Yes??? You are clueless Danetoo. You brought it up not me you dummy. I was on the Islam forum before Milena- end of story. Where has your atheism lead you, other than away from the truth? LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sound Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Race War Sun mcyt 9
Slime Bags (May '12) Dec 20 Busted 16
Subway (May '14) Dec 18 Taxes Due 3
Old-Portion-Road-1891 (Apr '09) Dec 12 John 6
Vacant Kmart Building (Jan '10) Dec 11 jinnyirisheyes 42
SCCC Destruction of Nature (Dec '12) Dec 10 No public input 8
Aunt paroled in 1983 murder of niece, 5, in NY (May '09) Dec 7 Justice for Sherrie 14

Sound Beach News Video

Sound Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Sound Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sound Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sound Beach

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:09 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:09PM
Philbin coaching for now despite owner's announcement - NBC Sports
NFL 3:07 PM
Geno Smith: Jets coaching 'change could be good'
ESPN 5:28 PM
Jets' Smith: Coaching change 'could be good'
NBC Sports 5:41 PM
Fisher anticipates no fines from brawl with Giants - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 5:44 PM
Michael Jordan texts with Giants receiver Odell Beckham Jr. about how to be great