Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121927 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#115892 Feb 9, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Uzi
This is a comment made by Sheila:
Do you know that Israel provides 1779 NIS per Jewish child towards their education? Israel provides Arab Israeli children with 53 4NIS can you not see the discrimination there and this is just one example??
I do not know and am curious if this is true and if it is, do you know the rationalization of it or is this just a rumour?
thanks
George it is written in "The Inequality Report The Palestinian Arab Minority in Israel". At the back of it are all the references so you can check things out for yourself

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#115893 Feb 9, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is another link George from the human rights watch organizaton

http://www.hrw.org/sites/default/files/relate...

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#115894 Feb 9, 2014
*organization

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#115895 Feb 9, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Gray has no problems posting neo nazi sites and referencing them as "the truth"
In that case - is he even worth replying to - is it not far better to ignore a nutter ...
I did believe at one point he was just an anti Zionist - but I now realise - after reading his posts more - that he's completely insane in his hatred ... And I just wouldn't give him the satisfaction of replying to his mad posts on here - it merely feeds him as 200% you'd never change his mind about anything - his hatred is too severe ... Too much part of him to see any other point of view and becoming ... Moderate ...
You keep posting. Sheilaa is as much a nutjob as gaye and that port jeff mutt. See all those posts? That's a professional troll with no regard for truth. You go, girl. She wants you more than you need her. She/he accuses you of stalking him/her. He/she wants you so bad he/she can taste you. LMFAO

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#115896 Feb 9, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>You keep posting. Sheilaa is as much a nutjob as gaye and that port jeff mutt. See all those posts? That's a professional troll with no regard for truth. You go, girl. She wants you more than you need her. She/he accuses you of stalking him/her. He/she wants you so bad he/she can taste you. LMFAO
Poor YY he is yet another hasbarat who is intent on trying to keep the truth about Israel from being understood by others.The fact that he has to keep referring to sexual innuendos shows us all how low he has to stoop. Just like Danetoo who accused me of having an Arab boyfriend when I am happily married. So transparent and sad
George

Red Deer, Canada

#115897 Feb 9, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is another link George from the human rights watch organizaton
http://www.hrw.org/sites/default/files/relate...
This is a very old article and am more interested in knowing the situation today. In this article they portray the PA population as people that do not know how to call themselves much like natives in Canada and the Black people in the US, has this changed to where they agree who they are or what name they want to be referred to?

I find it humorous when Black people say they are Africa American and never knew any relatives in Africa for the last 200 years and natives are no longer Indian, could be endiginous, or native or Indian but I guess it is there reference so I am ok with it. Just found out there are no more Eskimos, they are now endigious or another name I cannot spell or say but my friend is an Eskimo and she says some moron in government came up with the distinction because they not the Eskimo thought they needed the new reference.

Anyhow back to my question, what do PA people want to be called today?
George

Red Deer, Canada

#115898 Feb 9, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor YY he is yet another hasbarat who is intent on trying to keep the truth about Israel from being understood by others.The fact that he has to keep referring to sexual innuendos shows us all how low he has to stoop. Just like Danetoo who accused me of having an Arab boyfriend when I am happily married. So transparent and sad
You are not trying to get people to understand the truth but rather your opinion of the truth, some of which could be the truth but some is just your opinion, which everyone is entitled to.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#115899 Feb 9, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a very old article and am more interested in knowing the situation today. In this article they portray the PA population as people that do not know how to call themselves much like natives in Canada and the Black people in the US, has this changed to where they agree who they are or what name they want to be referred to?
I find it humorous when Black people say they are Africa American and never knew any relatives in Africa for the last 200 years and natives are no longer Indian, could be endiginous, or native or Indian but I guess it is there reference so I am ok with it. Just found out there are no more Eskimos, they are now endigious or another name I cannot spell or say but my friend is an Eskimo and she says some moron in government came up with the distinction because they not the Eskimo thought they needed the new reference.
The first report I listed, the inequality report, was from 2011 in which I quoted the individual amounts that you were querying. If you can find something more recent then I am happy to view it

You would need to ask them as I can't answer for what they want to be called. I am not one of them

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#115900 Feb 9, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not trying to get people to understand the truth but rather your opinion of the truth, some of which could be the truth but some is just your opinion, which everyone is entitled to

Then feel free to disprove what I have stated George. and if you can I will apologize. Why don't we start with the discriminatory policies re the Arab Israeli children?

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#115901 Feb 9, 2014
I am out for most of the morning but will call in later

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#115902 Feb 9, 2014
danetoo

London, UK

#115903 Feb 9, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>You are so desperate for attention that you are prepared to keep posting to people who are not interested in what you have to say. You and NFR are a reflection of each other. In your case there is nothing intelligent to reply to you old hasbarat
What an old witch you are ...

Horrible woman -- if indeed you are a woman and not a man- as Milena insists you are - and perhaps she knows as she's "known" you a lot longer than anyone
danetoo

London, UK

#115904 Feb 9, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>You keep posting. Sheilaa is as much a nutjob as gaye and that port jeff mutt. See all those posts? That's a professional troll with no regard for truth. You go, girl. She wants you more than you need her. She/he accuses you of stalking him/her. He/she wants you so bad he/she can taste you. LMFAO
Indeed - she's"feeding on her hatred" ....

She needs to come on here to post her crap even though she's allegedly very well off and happy in her life - you could've fooled me - someone happy? As angry as she is ? I doubt it

Something's lacking big time
Gray

Richmond, VA

#115906 Feb 9, 2014
"MIRROR, MIRROR, ON THE WALL.....
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
"That's a professional troll with no regard for truth. "

If anyone should know about a "That's a professional troll with no regard for truth. "

you should
sheilaa

Adelaide, Australia

#115907 Feb 9, 2014
Danetoo thinks that people who have money have no conscience unlike her who is a toilet cleaner at her local health centre. I am not angry however she is because she is unable to stop what I post on this forum about Israel
sheilaa

Adelaide, Australia

#115908 Feb 9, 2014
Israeli demolition of Palestine homes at 5-year high: report
The spike in destroyed Palestinian homes comes as the two sides pursue U.S.-backed peace talks.

REUTERS
Friday, February 7, 2014, 9:01 AM

RAMALLAH, West Bank — Aid agencies working in the occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem expressed alarm on Friday at a spike in Israeli demolitions of Palestinian property coinciding with renewed U.S.-backed peace negotiations.

The statement by 25 aid organizations said the number of demolitions increased by almost half and the displacement of Palestinians by nearly three-quarters between July 2013, when the talks began, and the end of the year, compared to the same period in 2012.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/israeli...

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#115909 Feb 9, 2014
The last two posts are mine and belong to me even though they are not registered. When I am away from the internet for any period of time for some reason I lose my registered log in. I am on wireless internet, not sure if this is the reason.Does anyone have an explanation?
Gray

Richmond, VA

#115910 Feb 9, 2014
sheilaa wrote:
Danetoo thinks that people who have money have no conscience unlike her who is a toilet cleaner at her local health centre. I am not angry however she is because she is unable to stop what I post on this forum about Israel
One of the reasons these Off-Topic Hasbarats insult, and taunt Commenters who do post Factual information and on topic opinions about Israel and the Mid East is to consume your time responding to their simple minded insults.

Keep on posting the Issue related and on-topic Comments; exposing their Genocidal Nazi Colony for what it is drives them even nuttier.

Thanks,

Gray
ocxz

Mamoudzou, Mayotte

#115911 Feb 9, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a very old article and am more interested in knowing the situation today. lol
(thanks for posting but i was just trying to waste your time)

more bullshit to deviate...

In this article they portray the PA population as people that do not know how to call themselves much like natives in Canada and the Black people in the US, has this changed to where they agree who they are or what name they want to be referred to?

Not that i care but this is hasbarat tactic...

I find it humorous when Black people say they are Africa American

You don't like blacks

and never knew any relatives in Africa for the last 200 years and natives are no longer Indian, could be endiginous, or native or Indian but I guess it is there reference so I am ok with it. Just found out there are no more Eskimos, they are now endigious or another name I cannot spell or say but my friend is an Eskimo and she says some moron in government came up with the distinction because they not the Eskimo thought they needed the new reference.
Have you had a look at a mirror to see what a zionist looks like ?

You'll also see a racist who hates blacks.
ocxz

Mamoudzou, Mayotte

#115912 Feb 9, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the reasons these Off-Topic Hasbarats insult, and taunt Commenters who do post Factual information and on topic opinions about Israel and the Mid East is to consume your time responding to their simple minded insults.
Keep on posting the Issue related and on-topic Comments; exposing their Genocidal Nazi Colony for what it is drives them even nuttier.
Thanks,
Gray
Right on...

and there we go

something on illegal settlements by and for the zionist state thugs

http://thecepr.org/index.php...

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/01/world/middl...

Israel’s Foreign Ministry quickly dismissed the report as “counterproductive and unfortunate” and said it provided a reminder of the Human Rights Council’s “systematically one-sided and biased approach towards Israel.”
How surprising, anyway, not much danger for the zionist thugs.

http://www.ohchr.org/Documents/HRBodies/HRCou...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sound Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arrest in bank robbery string (Apr '14) Jul 19 sussie 5
Hidden Meadows C0-ops. (Jan '13) Jul 18 Brigan 7
Giant Garage Sale (Jun '14) Jul 17 Sticky Fingers 22
all drownings (Jun '07) Jul 17 Denise 46
News Moriches Man Charged With Home Improvement Scam (Feb '11) Jul 16 Guilty Dave 15
Selden History (Aug '09) Jul 4 4everNYer 21
attn Adoptees and Birthparents & Siblings Reunite! (Jan '12) Jul 3 joan 28

Sound Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sound Beach Mortgages