Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#115022 Feb 1, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Previous wars are no excuse for unprovoked Sneak Attacks on civilian targets which with Nuclear reactors would be catastrophic; i.e. massive civilian casualties
By your logic of previous wars, Germany was perfectly justified in attacking France etc during WW 2.
Israel has made its Genocidal intent clear in its state policy: Plan Dalet
How can you support a "state" so blatantly committed to Genocide in word and deed?
Then could you now please admit Saddams scud missile attacks on Israe in 1991 were unexcusable.

If you wish to avoid being accused of "double standard" ism.
:-)
Israel

Bangor, ME

#115023 Feb 1, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome Adolf!!!
I'm sorry.
Israel

Bangor, ME

#115024 Feb 1, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Previous wars are no excuse for unprovoked Sneak Attacks on civilian targets which with Nuclear reactors would be catastrophic; i.e. massive civilian casualties
By your logic of previous wars, Germany was perfectly justified in attacking France etc during WW 2.
Israel has made its Genocidal intent clear in its state policy: Plan Dalet
How can you support a "state" so blatantly committed to Genocide in word and deed?
Did Israel sign a treaty of Versailles type of agreement with Iraq?
Israel

Bangor, ME

#115025 Feb 1, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
You're absolutely right Gray; interchangeable but all denying the truth about the terror state and its behavior ... and yeah it's hard to pass the opportunity to humiliate these hasbaRats. Great post as always from you Gray.
Are you afraid of Israel?? P'rhaps you should become a Jihadi joe and do something about it. Instead of being just another fearful somewhat nutty whiner/whinger..

Gray believes Israel has "made its Genocidal intent clear in its state policy:".

If so why doesn't Israel vaporize it's enemies it certainly has the capability.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#115026 Feb 1, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
How many Russian weapons systems did your pudgy pack of cowardly Kid Killers destroy in Lebanon vs Hezbollah.
Yougot CLOBBERED!
And Then....Do what you cowards do best:
Massacre civilians in retaliation....
“IDF commander: We fired more than a million cluster bombs in Lebanon”
“Phosphorous and cluster bombs heavily used; unexploded munitions litter wide area of Lebanon.”
http://www.haaretz.com/news/idf-commander-we-...
EXCERPT "What we did was insane and monstrous, we covered entire towns in cluster bombs," the head of an IDF rocket unit in Lebanon said regarding the use of cluster bombs and phosphorous shells during the war.
Quoting his battalion commander, the rocket unit head stated that the IDF fired around 1,800 cluster bombs, containing over 1.2 million cluster bomblets.
In addition, soldiers in IDF artillery units testified that the army used phosphorous shells during the war, widely forbidden by international law.
According to their claims, the vast majority of said explosive ordinance was fired in the final 10 days of the war.
The rocket unit commander stated that Multiple Launch Rocket System (MLRS) platforms were heavily used in spite of the fact that they were known to be highly inaccurate.”CONTINUED
......sound familiar!
Israel was clobbered by Hesbollah??? Israel seems to have recovered.

6:11PM GMT 27 Jan 2014 (just a few days ago)

Israel is suspected of being behind an attack on a Syrian military base that targeted a stock of Russian-made missiles.

Storerooms holding the missiles near the port city of Latakia were hit by Israeli war planes late on Sunday, according to a Syrian opposition source talking to Israel Radio. No confirmed details of the strike had emerged last night.

Hey Gray I thought Russia warned Israel not to strike Syria?

Guess he's busy trying to keep your Jihadi brethren from disrupting the Olympics?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/mid...

Will there be any hesbollah atheletes attending the games in Russia??
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#115028 Feb 1, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
How many Russian weapons systems did your pudgy pack of cowardly Kid Killers destroy in Lebanon vs Hezbollah.
Yougot CLOBBERED!
And Then....Do what you cowards do best:
Massacre civilians in retaliation....
“IDF commander: We fired more than a million cluster bombs in Lebanon”
“Phosphorous and cluster bombs heavily used; unexploded munitions litter wide area of Lebanon.”
http://www.haaretz.com/news/idf-commander-we-...
EXCERPT "What we did was insane and monstrous, we covered entire towns in cluster bombs," the head of an IDF rocket unit in Lebanon said regarding the use of cluster bombs and phosphorous shells during the war.
Quoting his battalion commander, the rocket unit head stated that the IDF fired around 1,800 cluster bombs, containing over 1.2 million cluster bomblets.
In addition, soldiers in IDF artillery units testified that the army used phosphorous shells during the war, widely forbidden by international law.
According to their claims, the vast majority of said explosive ordinance was fired in the final 10 days of the war.
The rocket unit commander stated that Multiple Launch Rocket System (MLRS) platforms were heavily used in spite of the fact that they were known to be highly inaccurate.”CONTINUED
......sound familiar!
Are the barrel bombs ASSad is currently using worse then cluster bombs???

Oh wait, he's using both..(plus chems)

Geneva)– The Syrian government is still using cluster munitions in its conflict even as nations that have joined the treaty banning the weapons are rapidly destroying their stockpiles, Human Rights Watch said today at the release of Cluster Munition Monitor 2013, a global report reviewing adherence to the Convention on Cluster Munitions.

“Syria is persisting in using cluster bombs, insidious weapons that remain on the ground, causing death and destruction for decades,” said Mary Wareham, Arms Division advocacy director at Human Rights Watch and a final editor of the report.“Meanwhile, other countries around the world that have joined the treaty are showing a strong commitment to get rid of cluster bombs once and for all.”

http://www.hrw.org/news/2013/09/04/cluster-mu...

barrel bombing civilians

what an ASS ASSad is
ocxz

Reunion

#115029 Feb 1, 2014
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Israel was clobbered by Hesbollah??? Israel seems to have recovered.
6:11PM GMT 27 Jan 2014 (just a few days ago)
Israel is suspected of being behind an attack on a Syrian military base that targeted a stock of Russian-made missiles.
Storerooms holding the missiles near the port city of Latakia were hit by Israeli war planes late on Sunday, according to a Syrian opposition source talking to Israel Radio. No confirmed details of the strike had emerged last night.
Hey Gray I thought Russia warned Israel not to strike Syria?
Guess he's busy trying to keep your Jihadi brethren from disrupting the Olympics?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/mid...
Will there be any hesbollah atheletes attending the games in Russia??
clobbered the zionist thugs got clobbered
that was the day when the world saw the IDF scatter back to occupied Palestine where it went back to the activity it is best known at occupying force (fact)
Back to the occcupied territories and back to manning their infamous check-points, automatic gun turrets and drones and so on, all the necessary hardware and technical needs and expertise for an army of overarmed nutjobs eager to protect the zionist thugs these malignant cancerous cells. in their relentless quest to swamp Palestine with ever growing imported colonizers with no link whatsoever to palestine and which only aim is to ensure racial and ethnic purification of the original palestinians.(fact) and division of remaining palestine into ghettos under total control of the zionist genocidal thugs.

to be continued...
ocxz

Reunion

#115030 Feb 1, 2014
<quoted text> Are the barrel bombs ASSad is currently using worse then cluster bombs???
Oh wait, he's using both..(plus chems)
Geneva)– The Syrian government is still using cluster munitions in its conflict even as nations that have joined the treaty banning the weapons are rapidly destroying their stockpiles, Human Rights Watch said today at the release of Cluster Munition Monitor 2013, a global report reviewing adherence to the Convention on Cluster Munitions.
“Syria is persisting in using cluster bombs, insidious weapons that remain on the ground, causing death and destruction for decades,” said Mary Wareham, Arms Division advocacy director at Human Rights Watch and a final editor of the report.“Meanwhile, other countries around the world that have joined the treaty are showing a strong commitment to get rid of cluster bombs once and for all.”
http://www.hrw.org/news/2013/09/04/cluster-mu...
barrel bombing civilians
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Cb-5OhX9PhYXX
what an ASS ASSad is
diverting the topic to Syria ans Assad now hasbarat ?
getting so desperate soo quickly

yes but no thanks it is off topic

lets get back to blaming the genocidal zionist state born on the blood and the land of palestinians who had nothing to do and never ever harmed those who benefited from a shelter and abused their hosts by murdering them and taking over their land and this goes on to this day,

you as a hasbarat are in good position not to ignore those facts
so you asked your hasbarat in chief hey shlomo i'm lost what can i say against these facts ?
shlomo said go off-topic step N°1

Now go and ask shlomo for step N°2
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#115033 Feb 1, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
lets get back to blaming the genocidal zionist state born on the blood and the land of palestinians who had nothing to do and never ever harmed those who benefited from a shelter and abused their hosts by murdering them and taking over their land and this goes on to this day,
so you asked your hasbarat in chief hey shlomo i'm lost what can i say against these facts ?
n2?

"lets get back to blaming the genocidal zionist state born on the blood and the land of palestinians who had nothing to do and never ever harmed those who benefited from a shelter and abused their hosts by murdering them and taking over their land and this goes on to this day,"

could you pleeez explain this statement you've made?

it seems a bit disjointed,..nonsensical...con fusing

"palestinians had nothing to do"???does that mean they were bored?

P'rhaps some of your Hamas buddies should fire some katushas from a school yard for a little excitement or something"to do"...... or strap on a ballbearing nail laden explosive vest and go on an Israeli bus for an exciting civilian blood filled ride?

heaven forbid they've "nothing to do".

Maybe they should try negotiating, again.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#115034 Feb 1, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course one is frightened.'Israel'(read Euro/Jewish/Occupied Land of Palestinians) is a danger to the hegemony of humanity. It is a beast that I pray will be will brought down by either Providence or by other nations. I don't do Jihad I am not muslim, I follow Christ's teachings. If I complain about a state that routinely murders innocents members of its society including hundreds if not thousands of children, then I m happy, very happy to be called a whinger.
Happy Chinese New Year
Thanks for the well wishing of a New year!!
Christ follower eh??
ok then try
Loving your enemy.

Have you hugged a zionist lately?
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#115035 Feb 1, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
that was the day when the world saw the IDF scatter back to occupied Palestine where it went back to the activity it is best known at occupying force (fact)
Back to the occcupied territories and back to manning their infamous check-points, automatic gun turrets and drones and so on, all the necessary hardware and technical needs and expertise for an army of overarmed nutjobs eager to protect the zionist thugs these malignant cancerous cells. in their relentless quest to swamp Palestine with ever growing imported colonizers with no link whatsoever to palestine and which only aim is to ensure racial and ethnic purification of the original palestinians.(fact) and division of remaining palestine into ghettos under total control of the zionist genocidal thugs.
to be continued...
If Israel was clobbered in that exchange then hezbollah and the Lebanese were __________

Divisions of Palestinians??? Is that why hamas supporters kill fatah members and vice versa,...because the magical mystical zionists force them to???

Or is that for another reason
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#115036 Feb 1, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
to be continued...
zionist genocidal thugs???

If the israelis wanted to get rid of the palestinians they surely, easily, could. Yet they do not why do you suppose that is?
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#115037 Feb 1, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point, forget about Syria. It is after all just one of many ... in a long list... of.... acts of genocide perpetrated on muslims by muslims. Pleeez accept my apologies for getting so off topic, after all Israel can not be blamed for the carnage currently occurring in Syria. Actually could ASSad be considered a muslim?
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#115038 Feb 1, 2014
28 rockets were launched at Israel from Gaza this month
ocxz

Reunion

#115040 Feb 1, 2014
<quoted text>n2?
"lets get back to blaming the genocidal zionist state born on the blood and the land of palestinians who had nothing to do and never ever harmed those who benefited from a shelter and abused their hosts by murdering them and taking over their land and this goes on to this day,"
could you pleeez explain this statement you've made?
it seems a bit disjointed,..nonsensical...con fusing
"palestinians had nothing to do"???does that mean they were bored?
P'rhaps some of your Hamas buddies should fire some katushas from a school yard for a little excitement or something"to do"...... or strap on a ballbearing nail laden explosive vest and go on an Israeli bus for an exciting civilian blood filled ride?
heaven forbid they've "nothing to do".
Maybe they should try negotiating, again.
You are once again going off-topic in a frantic effort to retain some kind of composure, as while we are adressing the heart and therefore source of the problem, you pathetically wave the "i don't understand what you are saying" excuse yet you switch on to whine about one of the meagre consequences of the problem.
So let us remind you hasbarat of the reason why we are having this little exchange, the palestinian people have been disposessed of their land, forced out of their country by the same zionist thugs you are so keen on defending.
And you talk of megociating with the same thugs, sure, honey...
suicide attacks (haven't heard of that for a long time) may be desperate act and not excusable but much more honorable then your attacks drones and F16 of unarmed civilians not even men enough to go after the few rocket launchers prefer to go for the people instead real real cowards these zionist thugs sometimes shell public beaches go on support them ziothug lover

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#115042 Feb 1, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you finhat you are in denial. Is that one of your past traumatic experiences that you are now trying to share with us all??
It's always so pleasant to watch you drag your knuckles through this thread, cretin.

USA

#115043 Feb 1, 2014
Pet snake wrote:
<quoted text> sure
onition against Jews as vipers and liars. I guess in fact it's Satan I really despise. I pity Jews because many, if not most, are victims of Satan's control and influence. I chew the Lard, Grate Master of Cretins: I choose crap, the Mess.
Have you looked outside this weekend?

USA

#115044 Feb 1, 2014
Pet snake wrote:
<quoted text>
28 and a half ... get it right
Could you clarify how you were 'abused by Jews' while you were in mental hospital, tiny man?
ocxz

Reunion

#115046 Feb 1, 2014
ocxz

Reunion

#115047 Feb 1, 2014
Follow the path of the unsafe, independent thinker.
Expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy.
Speak your mind and fear less the label of 'crackpot'
than the stigma of conformity.
And on issues that seem important to you,
Stand up and be counted at any cost.
~ Thomas J Watson (1874-1956)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sound Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Race War Sun mcyt 9
Slime Bags (May '12) Dec 20 Busted 16
Subway (May '14) Dec 18 Taxes Due 3
Old-Portion-Road-1891 (Apr '09) Dec 12 John 6
Vacant Kmart Building (Jan '10) Dec 11 jinnyirisheyes 42
SCCC Destruction of Nature (Dec '12) Dec 10 No public input 8
Aunt paroled in 1983 murder of niece, 5, in NY (May '09) Dec 7 Justice for Sherrie 14

Sound Beach News Video

Sound Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Sound Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sound Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sound Beach

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:33 pm PST