Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121922 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

F grammar

Bangor, ME

#111476 Nov 14, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Better them than those scumbag AlQaeda terrorists!!
hey !!

something we can agree on
F grammar

Bangor, ME

#111477 Nov 14, 2013
I am a hater of EvilCults wrote:
~
Please dear righteous people, listen to us.
We are being lied to by zion owned and paid for puppets. They are owed to tell the World through our mighty nation that Assad used CWOMD on his own people....
Listen to us at Sinai, we love God and we love God's Truths abd we love God's righteous people.
The people who are telling u that Syrian President Assad used CWOMD are lowly lost patholigical liars and are owned and greedy puppets for israel illegal hell hole in the Middle east.
Israel is an Evil Occultist Resort~
Your proof of this(gassing by whom) is what?

And about Israel>> apparently most of the civilised world does not agree with you.

SHOCKING!!!
:-)
F grammar

Bangor, ME

#111478 Nov 14, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
The Brits did everything to stop the creation of Israel in your lifetime. The League of Nations wrote the Mandate which the British ignored, They resricted Jewish immigration and settlement while encouraging Arab immigration and settlement. Against the Mandate and international law at the time.
It was Jews who fought and died for the creation of Israel.
Millions of Jews could have been saved during the HOlocaust if the British allowed them to enter Palestine which according to the Mandate for Palestine was their job anyways.
Amazing how you have lived that long and seem to have no idea what you are talking about.
Then why did the UK recognize Israel in 1949 or 50?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_re...

and

The Balfour Declaration (dated 2 November 1917) was a letter from the United Kingdom's Foreign Secretary Arthur James Balfour to Baron Rothschild (Walter Rothschild, 2nd Baron Rothschild), a leader of the British Jewish community, for transmission to the Zionist Federation of Great Britain and Ireland.

His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.

and

of course helping Israel with Nukes

and

shall we go on
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#111479 Nov 14, 2013
F grammar wrote:
<quoted text>Then why did the UK recognize Israel in 1949 or 50?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_re...
and
The Balfour Declaration (dated 2 November 1917) was a letter from the United Kingdom's Foreign Secretary Arthur James Balfour to Baron Rothschild (Walter Rothschild, 2nd Baron Rothschild), a leader of the British Jewish community, for transmission to the Zionist Federation of Great Britain and Ireland.
His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.
and
of course helping Israel with Nukes
and
shall we go on
Why was the UK one of the last free nations to accept Israels existence months after the major powers?
Why did it take the Uk till 1950 to move from de facto - de jure when accepting Israel?
Why did the UK instigate numerous White papers from 1921 restricting Jews entry to W.Palestine.
Why did the UK ignore Arab attrocities against Jews for two decades after this?
Why did the UK encourage Arab immigration while restricting Jewish immigration to Palestine against the League of Nations Mandate?
Why did the UK work with the Arab armies in 1948?
Why did the UK refuse to allow Jews escaping from the Nazis to enter W.Palestine when that was their job under the Trusteeship in the first place.

I am not saying the Brits have never done anything to support Israel as most countries have but they have done much worse.

Nukes? It was the French no?

You should go on as you have not given any real examples yet.

You have shown that Britain didn't recognize Israel for a couple of years after its existence. Not exactly pro-Israel.

It was not the Balfour Declaration which gave a legal basis for Israel but the Mandate which incorporated Balfour.

The Brits also cut off 80% of Palestine and created trans-Jordan while at the same time cutting the Golan Heights and S.Lebanon from the Mandate land also.

So on the contrary if it wasn't for the British in the 1920's there would have been many more Jews on the land, the land would have been 5 times the size.

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#111480 Nov 14, 2013
Israel is set up to be exactly where it is today.
Notice all the circumstances miraculous in their concurrency.
The return of Christ, overpopulation , irreversible climate change , the culmination of capitalism and ,!! dar ! dar, three of the international currencies with
.... " penciled in equity " ...., yes folks , you haven't come across that analogy before , its behind previewed for the very first time and you heard it right here on this historic preservation thread.
Preserved may we all be from bring dammed with Jewey.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#111481 Nov 15, 2013
rtloder wrote:
Israel is set up to be exactly where it is today.
Notice all the circumstances miraculous in their concurrency.
The return of Christ, overpopulation , irreversible climate change , the culmination of capitalism and ,!! dar ! dar, three of the international currencies with
.... " penciled in equity " ...., yes folks , you haven't come across that analogy before , its behind previewed for the very first time and you heard it right here on this historic preservation thread.
Preserved may we all be from bring dammed with Jewey.
Interesting!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#111486 Nov 15, 2013
Etepsake wrote:
<quoted text>
I see my posts have been deleted again for speaking truth about Jew racism. How wonderful ... shows the world how right we are about this monstrous evil in our midst.
It funny but predicable you blame others for your ugliness, little man. They've set up surveillance for the weekend, haven't they?
Etepsake

Liverpool, UK

#111488 Nov 15, 2013
almost 300,000 innocents.

USA

#111489 Nov 15, 2013
Etepsake wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL .... how's your low life on those four hairy legs Ratty? Run along now verminous one and delete truth like a good little Zionist 'predicable' Ratty is we will never stop criticising the Nazi State of Israel.
Typos aside, you're being watched, and you've seen them, haven't you, little man?
Brit Expat

Nīmes, France

#111490 Nov 15, 2013
My pet Dalek. Keeps saying Exterminate Exterminate! Why is that??????
Etepsake

Liverpool, UK

#111492 Nov 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

Typos aside, you're being watched, and you've seen them, haven't you, little man?
LOL .. now Ratty ... explain to the thread how you scurry about on four rat legs, vermin. We really want to know .... you eat sh!t right? Like all vermin?
Brit Expat

Nīmes, France

#111493 Nov 15, 2013
Etepsake wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL .. now Ratty ... explain to the thread how you scurry about on four rat legs, vermin. We really want to know .... you eat sh!t right? Like all vermin?
Listen! I've clashed with the NFL fanny on many occasions. Its just a piece of FILTHY ZINO/JUDO Shite that American Joe sucks up to!

2% of Americans are Zino/Jews but control the other 98% of Americans!

Are the 98% STUPID? or What?

Since: Nov 12

Cobbitty, Australia

#111495 Nov 15, 2013
Not to worry about nukes , or how many Americans support these horrendous evil spirits .
I think we got insurmountable problems , notice China is about to abandon its one child policy.
That means they will probably have a smaller demographic growth Raye.
Fortunately Australia is about to start paying up to 90 grand for wealthy birches to have a baby.
So it's not as bad as it sounds , its actually much worse.
Here's what caused this castigation.
Jews.
Here's what we should do , take them to one side and push them overboard.
Etepsake

Liverpool, UK

#111496 Nov 15, 2013
They hide under rocks, in empty places, in darkness, behind trees, in the white house, in cinemas, in the banks in dark corners and hope, indeed pray, to their devil god Satan that no one will shout as the world watches:'Hey you! come out! what are you doing there? why have you murdered so many innocents and hide thus?' why did you steal my property? what are you? Hey YOU!'

Their number one fear is being found out for the killers and destroyers they are.

USA

#111497 Nov 15, 2013
Etepsake wrote:
They hide under rocks, in empty places, in my property? what are you? Hey YOU!'
Their number one fear is being found out for the killers and destroyers they are.
It's late, and you've had an account deleted for your racist, knuckle dragging rants already, haven't you, little man?

Don't you think it's time you made a tent under your sheets and hope they won't come for you before dawn?
Lil Joey

Port Jefferson, NY

#111498 Nov 15, 2013
~`

Someone from Pt. Jefferson wrote that Assad is a victim of Israeli jews liars and their USA owned and paid for elected officials puppets are there to do israel's biddings.

My name is Joey Walker and i'm here on this Historical site to set the records straight about israel and the carnage the did in Palestine.

I can prove beyond a shadow of any doubts that USA and Zion israeli terrorist jews in illegal israel have modified the real truth to fit their veiled false flag lies. If it was not for Christian Valamir Putin, we'd be in another israeli jewish war, that was bought about by jews and their puppets lies.

What's really sad is this, they've gotten too brazen and cocky that they'll commit their war crimes right out in the open for everyone to see.

What they are saying to us is f-u dawg, we'll do whatever we please with total immunity and total impunity and there's not a fk-in thing you can do about it, except bark...

USA

#111499 Nov 15, 2013
Lil Blowy wrote:
~`
My name is Joey Stalker and i'm queer on this Hysterical site to seek men!
I can prove that USa...

That's why Arabs are killing Arabs! Somebody ELSE is at fault!
In other words, you use your left hand without toilet paper. Thanks for the visual!
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#111500 Nov 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you use your left hand without toilet paper. Thanks for the visual!
No problem, now you have an excuse to have a go at yourself again.
Are they having a visual on you, boring perverted troll ?
Etepsake

Liverpool, UK

#111501 Nov 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's late, and you've had an account deleted for your racist, knuckle dragging rants already, haven't you, little man?
Don't you think it's time you made a tent under your sheets and hope they won't come for you before dawn?
LOL ... Are all Jews as thick and ordinary as you Serpent ?... chosen? Chosen by Satan!

"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
Etepsake

Liverpool, UK

#111502 Nov 16, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem, now you have an excuse to have a go at yourself again.
Are they having a visual on you, boring perverted troll ?
LOL .. well said ... this Jew is a verminous disgrace to decent jews out there .... Let's hope it retreats back into his dark sewers and leaves the human world to humans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sound Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whos tryna pimp me out? Jun 25 momo 1
InterExchange Au Pair USA Looking for Suffolk C... Jun 23 InterExchange Au ... 1
Gypsy moths Jun 19 Tree Hugger 2
News Hundreds gather to celebrate Wyandanch Family Day Jun 17 Karl K Klemmer 3
Miller Place - Helicopter activity early morning Jun 13 Heyhike 1
News What Roads Are Not Plowed in Miller Place-Rocky... (Feb '13) Mar '15 Cry baby 7
News Sound Beach Man Busted for Heroin & Narcotics Jan '15 msxis 1
More from around the web

Sound Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Sound Beach Mortgages