Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
94,701 - 94,720 of 115,088 Comments Last updated 31 min ago

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

orion wrote:
<quoted text>Why, cannot be stopped anymore, never mind the law and prison sentences. The cat is out of the bag for good...
So you're another amateur history professor, stooge?
I can easily see that your little world is as confused as that hag's is, imbecile.
Jews r Aliens inPalestine

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

orion wrote:
<quoted text>Why, Old condom, are you afraid of the truth? It is coming out all over and cannot be stopped anymore, never mind the law and prison sentences. The cat is out of the bag for good...
We love the righteous of hearts and so does your Creator...

Very well said, orion!

And the old used fumebag NFL, hates the real Truths, because the real Truth exposes Tribal Jews" as the Monsters and Savages that they really are.

These jew villians are Occupiers of land they attained and procured by Supreme War Crime Terrorism. Jews are Marxist Commies and so is everything that's associated with their jew Karl Marx beliefs and devil's Ideology.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Jews r Aliens inPalestine wrote:
<quoted text>
We love the righteous of hearts and so does your Creator...
Very well said, orion!
s and so is everything that's associated with their jew Karl Marx beliefs and devil's Ideology.
Wow. Did you abuse the English language that way when you wrote your history dissertation, hag?
USMC

Edgartown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

To the German people...
i apologize for what Eisenhower a zionist President did to your Country and what he did to your innocent people. It should have never begun nor ended that way...
Jews should have been on trial in Nuremberg and not the poor 'not guilty" German people. It was the Marxist jews who had murdered over 100 million Christians and non-jews with immunity and impunity from Justice and the German people were the jews' scapegoat...
You are a disgrace to our country and it is my civic and patriot duty to report you to the authorities.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Petsnake wrote:
<quoted text>
It is your civi duty to find the nearest rat hole and go on back home. ustice for the Palestinians so disgracefully occupied in the terror state 'Israel.'
Did you open your eyes and see those who watch you this past weekend, little racist?
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Hey Filthy Alien from Port Jefferson! Just out today nitwit! A few characters on the side of a 3,000-year-old earthenware jug dating back to the time of King David has stumped archaeologists until now! Fresh translation have profound ramifications for our understanding of the Bible.
Experts had suspected the fragmentary inscription was written in the language of the Canaanites, a biblical people who lived in the present-day Israel. Not so, says one expert who claims to have cracked the code: The mysterious language is actually the oldest form of written Hebrew, placing the ancient Israelites in Jerusalem earlier than previously believed. So!! NO IT'S NOT PALASTINIAN LAND AT ALL CLOWN! The name Palestinian didn't even show up until the creation of the PLO in the early 60's! But you should know that already since I'll told you 1,500 times!!
http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/07/31/300...

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

The fragments were dated to the time of (p)King David.
They were found on Temple Mount.
Obviously it was an Israelites bowl.
The discovery fits perfectly what everybody already knows.
Only an imbecile would believe the interest vent of the articles writer.
Such as the one we got here .
Sucker its a trick scenario to catch out Pinocchio.
Whatever

Port Jefferson Station, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

To the German people...
i apologize for what Eisenhower a zionist President did to your Country and what he did to your innocent people. It should have never begun nor ended that way...
Jews should have been on trial in Nuremberg and not the poor 'not guilty" German people. It was the Marxist jews who had murdered over 100 million Christians and non-jews with immunity and impunity from Justice and the German people were the jews' scapegoat...
To The Arab people....
The Arabs are the SQUATTERS!!!!!!!! Arabs belong to the Arabian Peninsula!!!!!!! Egypt belong to the coptic and not to the Arabs that SQUATTER all over !!!! Arabs took the land by force !!!!!! Israel belong to the Hebrews and not to the Arab squatters!!!!!

Since: Jun 10

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

<knock knock>

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Fresh harvest from the Knesset, just a few hours ago..

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Most likely that in a few hours this episode of our democracy will be translated into 120 languages... however I will summarize it for you (nutjobs, feel free to help)

This is happening at the Knesset

The Arab-Israeli Member of the Knesset Mr. Jamal Zahalka from the Balad Party(#) says...

- We [the Palestinian Arabs-Israeli] were here before "you" [the Jews] and we will be here after "you"..

When he is finished addressing the Knesset, Prime Minister Natanyahu asks to answer to Mr. Jamal Zahalka

- Members of the Knesset, I didn't mean to address my self to the Knesset today, however I'd like to answer to Member of the Knesset Mr. Jamal Zahalka. You said you were here before us ...*that is not true*... and you also said you will be here after us.....*well, that is not going to happen*.
----------

(#) For those of you that do not know the Balad Party..

""Balad is a [Arab-Israeli] political party, whose stated purpose is the 'struggle to transform the state of Israel into a democracy for all its citizens, irrespective of national or ethnic identity.' It opposes the idea of Israel as a solely Jewish state, and supports its recasting as a binational state.

The party supports creation of two states based on pre-1967 borders, with the West Bank, Gaza Strip, and East Jerusalem to constitute a Palestinian state[8] and the implementation of UN Resolution 194 regarding the right of return to Palestinian refugees.

Balad describes itself as a 'democratic progressive national party for the Palestinian citizens of Israel.'......""
----------

I thought you would like me to 'shaaaare'.

Jews r Aliens inPalestine

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

PeteandtheWOLVES wrote:
<quoted text>
It is your civi duty to find the nearest rat hole and go on back home. You'll discover if you open your narrow sly eyes and prick up your long hairy ears that the wise folk at Port Jefferson are a credit to the USA and bring truth and calls for justice for the Palestinians so disgracefully occupied in the terror state 'Israel.'
Good morning to u Petesake, our Truth seeking friend from Liverpoole...

We see the band wagon of jews' Machination machine are a little upset, because they are "illegal aliens jews" that have "NO" claims to the alleged Israelite/Hebrew findings in the past.

That's right, these jews in israel are illegal conniving oinking squatters and injurious gluttonous beast. BTW, these are not my words, but the Holy Bible words, where one can read and see for themselves in Titus 1:10-14, that what we are saying is not our Truth, but the Inspired Scriptures Truths!.

In Titus non-jews are warned also, "not" to pay any attention to "Jew Fables", which the jew Cult spew to the World on a daiky bases.

Even in their hamhock israeli dreams these sickos are filled with lies and deceptions, in order to wake up to their swineherd reality of being a Professor and an Aryshire Cow and a Vile Lesbo Voice of Peace. What a joke nature has played on these j illegal aliens that are mutating hybrids without lineage and deformed creepy thieving odd looking freaks of Sin.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

<quoted text>
Good morning to u Peteskank, our booze reeking fiend from Sliverpole...
ugly looking freak of Sin.
Nice stilted diatribe, hag. Did you attend the Goebbels School of hate speech, or did your daddy talk to you that way?

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Hahahahahaha..

If I eat fiber cereal with milk for breakfast four times a week, I can shit better ... than you all will ever write..

Useless savage ignorants..

hahahahahaha..

I'm here .. and this time I don't take prisoners..

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

What is this thread all about..??

It's about a bunch of ignorant mtthr fckkrs that have lost all respect..

We are here, in the land of our ancestors.. we have the determination to live and progress in peace.

It's been around 130 years since we started coming back. It wasn't easy. We paid with blood for every day of our existance.

You better don't fckk with us ... we can get you anywhere .. any time.

Stupid ignorants..

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

That should get you going..

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Sure, blame the victim. Only complete retards would support the palestinkians
nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

PeteandtheWOLVES wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a tribe of devil people from Europe d!ckhead ... you zero connection to the Hebrews...
You are destroyers thieves killers and murderers but unfortunately you will answer to the Lord God, Great Master of Creation ......
The majority of Israeli Jews are from the region not Europe.
nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

PeteandtheWOLVES wrote:
<quoted text>
Threats and intimidation from Jew devils don't get me going tw@t head .. I just get very angry. You fkrs kill children and get other people to kill men so fkc u ... devil's own. How many USA, and 'allied' soldiers have died for your fkn devil proxy wars? How many innocents died in Irag, afghanistan, Libya etc because of you satanists?
Give any evidence that invading Libya was benificial for Israel?

What you say makes no sense.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Peteskank wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a tribe of devil people from Europe d!ckhead ... you zero connection r of Creation ......
m

You're up late with the hatred tonight, little racist. Can't sleep knowing you're being closely monitored?

Had any of your dirty racist posts deleted today?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Peteslag wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you the Jew who wasn't a Jew but was a Catholic kind JEw?? A oing verminous deadbeat shit.
Yeah the thread knows you you impertinent piece of shit. Now get back to your hovel in the sewer RATTY
You're upset again, aren't you, little racist? Do you think they'll be setting up another surveillance this weekend?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Peteslapper wrote:
<quoted text>
Very upset that racist and terrorist Jews in Israel are continuing their \ittle shit. Be quick now vermin or I'll have the ratty catcher's out ...
Another nervous diatribe from the little racist. Peek out your curtain this weekend.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sound Beach Discussions

Search the Sound Beach Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Redumblican Teabagger 6,352
Police raid Napper Tandy's pub in Miller Place (Jun '07) 11 hr sals little sister 129
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Thu Steve Douchy 6,364
The Waterfalls (Jun '08) Thu Tom 86
Trial begins in Coram chopped-up bodies case (Nov '09) Thu Bernard colletti 49
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul 23 Sham Hannuty 16,777
Malaysia Airlines retires MH17 flight number Jul 22 _malon_goblok 3
•••
•••

Sound Beach News Video

•••
Sound Beach Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Sound Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000